• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already happening...

Danga bay 1200psf for Brunsfield-IWH.

Even mention of Country Garden Danga Bay at 2000psf (would take it w pinch of salt) - OracleMsia, this would be a record setter for Iskandar.

In prob 2-3 year's time, many new prop launches in JB shd surpass KL prices.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ophiria

In fact now already surpassed..
Horizon Hills a decent size semi-d over 2.0m.. Bungalow over 3.5m now

This is interesting. S$ 1 mil or RM$2.5 mil can only buy you a tiny 99LH 2-bedder at city-fringe in Singapore. Prices should continue to fly in JB.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is interesting. S$ 1 mil or RM$2.5 mil can only buy you a tiny 99LH 2-bedder at city-fringe in Singapore. Prices should continue to fly in JB.

Yes, eventhrough price have gone up quite abit.
My fren just bought a HH bungalow at Rm3.5m from the developer. Land 9000sf / Build-up 5800sf.
Just tell me.. at S$1.4m (Rm3.5m).. what can we get at today's S'pore pty mkt??

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

$1.4m will get you nothing in SG. but on the other hand, cannot compare singapore price with JB price, it is just not a fair comparison.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

$1.4m will get you nothing in SG. but on the other hand, cannot compare singapore price with JB price, it is just not a fair comparison.

Sometimes we cannot help but just compare the prices (including houses) in general and the deteriorating quality of life we are experiencing in Singapore. A lot of hidden taxes we pay have disappeared into a blackhole in Singapore.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I oso know we can't compare between both.. but sometime I find just can't justify a big different in price..

Sentosa Cove 99-yr LH terrace house - S$8m to 9m
Senibong Cove FH Semi-d river facing unit - S$700k (Rm1.7m+)

Quite similar resort lifestyle living.. 10 times different in price.. not forgetting Senibong Cove is F'hold leh

Last edited:

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will be in Ujana , over the weekend, and have DIY'd most items,..with bits & pieces of hardware, stuff in me store. My neighbour - who was adding some electrical sockets, fixing cabinets - ran short of some little wires,...brackets,..bits & pieces - which co-incidentally I have, so I passed on to him - thus saving him a up & down drive of at least 12km or more,..to source for stuff.

If there are any East Ledang owners reading this - may we meet ? Perhaps there is win-win synergy in solving some little bugs - which otherwise the Deveoper will take weeks,..to wait for some damn clumsy contractor to fix.

Also can have a chance to view the different units built. Thanks & Do Have a Nice Day :smile:

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi my dear friend,
for S$1.4 still able to get a Queenstown/Bishan/Bukit Merah "HDB" resale flat lor. To be frank, if i have this money i wont buy a resale HDB in Singapore, I don't mind travel daily in n out JB/S'pore for Quality lifestyle.:smile:
Agree?

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

depends on how you define "quality lifestyle". some people prefer to spend less time on the road so they get a shoebox apartment in town, some people won't mind a bit of travelling and get a bungalow at the outskirt.

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

depends on how you define "quality lifestyle". some people prefer to spend less time on the road so they get a shoebox apartment in town, some people won't mind a bit of travelling and get a bungalow at the outskirt.
For some singaporean traveling from Toa payoh to jurong can be considered as LONG DISTANCE. ANGMOH always felt that singaporean are being pampered too much alr by govt cos some ppl from angmoh country need to drive an hour daily (2 ways= 2hrs) to work. sometimes bad weather need more time on the road. Travel to JB and can enjoy quality living, why not?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nowadays , there are really many Singaporeans and KL-reans visiting UEM's Sales Office in Nusajaya, even during weekdays.
It's no longer a quiet kampung I used to know ;P

734123_10151393579224667_1484182474_n.jpg

576103_10151393579359667_1264168381_n.jpg

28992_10151393578939667_501836618_n.jpg

71952_10151393578879667_1080669871_n.jpg

164484_10151393578809667_406962491_n.jpg

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No matter what car you drive, East Ledang's red beret Gurkha guards will not just let you in without checking ;D

734534_10151393579059667_764284777_n.jpg

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nice pictures Investor, as always, Mr CMO. Nice wheels. Which one is yours:

1) BMW Tourer
2) Jaguar
3) Mercedes CLK
4) All of the above :smile:

Btw, just to add to your point, the Google search trend for East Ledang is going through the roof:

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=East ledang

Wow thanks for sharing the search trend again, bro IR.

Haha my final answer is, "5) none of the above", I'm driving a cheap cheap car =(
Hope that one day, I can afford a Maserati like Mu8811, or the car in the pic below also can lah =D

598694_10151393622694667_1150615929_n.jpg

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Investor brother... if you see my car please dont post number plate... bai tuo bai tuo... I got many enemies in the forum