• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

East Ledang/ Ledang Heights/ Ujana/ Impiana community.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Malaysian girls mainly "ENVY" you.

China women is "Greed-y".

One "admire" what you own; while the other love to "acquire" what you own.

Haha yes, LeMans left out the 'Yi Xia' at the end of the sentence.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did anyone attended the UEM land talk at marina oriental today? They are launching the noble park bungalows at 4 million. Land is 8000 sq feet and built up between 5100 to 5600 sq feet. If you think it is damned ex I understand their last bungalow project at east ledang will be sold at between 5 to 6 million. Symphony park or something like that.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like rate of construction is not catching up with demand... i suppose it is also a delibrate control of supply which is the right thing to do to ensure price remains strong

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi mchia,

I guess as a professional, they can definitely find more defects than ourselves but what you said is right, there's no way we can claim from the architect firm if lets say they missed out on certain defects and we find it later. What I can say is not to worry too much, the defect warranty is 2 years(if I'm not wrong) so you don't need to do a full professional check on the day of key-collection. If you or your tenants are staying there, just get defects rectified when you noticed them. Like LeMans said, I also doubt that there might be serious structural defects, most defects are just minor ones like leakage, cracked walls, chokes, uneven tiles, caulking and grouting not done properly(having gaps and crevices).

Here are 2 links for New House Inspection;
http://home.ipoline.com/~house/nh-insp.htm
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/385900

Here's the link to the architect firm which provides the inspection service;
http://www.architectcentre.com.my/ac/p3.asp?id=7

Thanks Bro for sharing these useful info. Appreciated

(你的info几好用一下哦!!哈哈哈)=just kidding

mchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Bro/sis,
Pls tell me whether owner of phase 2 need to install lighting rod @ roof? cos I don't see any @ the roof yet. :smile:
Thanks
没有装霹雷针会几危险一下哦!

Last edited:

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

generally landed do not have any lighting rod. ujana apartment is much much taller.

SKlliew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Important! Anyone bought East Ledang's Phase 7 terraces?

Hi, what you guys think about UEM's ophira townhouse? Launching this friday and I went to the sales gallery yesterday in Nusajaya, All the ground floor units and mostly type B layouts are already resevered by UEM's VVIPs. For approximate 2200sqft, the selling price is only around $1.2M, almost the same for a 1200sqft unit in Teega Bay. I think it is a value buy, guarded and gated, with it's own facilities. Of course, residents still entired to use The Ledang's facilities if they want to.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

for 1.2mil, i would rather buy phase 7/8 link duplex from subsale.

you can move in immediately don't have to wait 3 years( phase7/8 expected to get the key within this year), individual title not strata, even the smallest 26x75 built up around 2800sqft is bigger than the townhouse.

SKlliew

Alfrescian
Loyal

for 1.2mil, i would rather buy phase 7/8 link duplex from subsale.

you can move in immediately don't have to wait 3 years( phase7/8 expected to get the key within this year), individual title not strata, even the smallest 26x75 built up around 2800sqft is bigger than the townhouse.

Any idea where I can find those sub sale units? Thanks

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

iproperty, property guru, mudah...etc. they have quite a few for sale.

however phase 7/8 still haven't got the key yet so you won't able to buy them yet.

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any idea where I can find those sub sale units? Thanks

Pls think about buy the sub sale unit for bangolow with swimming pools, the price only rm 4.8 mil only now and anytime can stay in , if wait utile 2020 ! The price can sell more then rm 7 mil to 8 mil , ha ha

SKlliew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ophiria

I know UEM is launching their last round of bungolow in a few months time, average around 4M. Am thinking of napping both the townhouse and co-share a bungalow with family members. Cause i feel there is limited spacious units with facilities in east ledang. Thus i am very confident of Ophiria rentability.

SKlliew

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will think those expat lecturers in Educity will want a spacious unit ( not condo) with space and facilities for their kids to run around. The double gated community is also an added bonus.

The only turn off is the maintenance of 1000RM a month.

Here is Iskandar 5 year progress report i chanced upon.
http://www.stnewlaunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/five-year-progress-report.pdf

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ophiria

I know UEM is launching their last round of bungolow in a few months time, average around 4M. Am thinking of napping both the townhouse and co-share a bungalow with family members. Cause i feel there is limited spacious units with facilities in east ledang. Thus i am very confident of Ophiria rentability.

Hi SKlliew, welcome to the forum.

Looks like someone gave you incorrect information on the bungalow launch. They are launching phase 4B Noble Park around the end of this month. The starting price will be RM 4M, not average. This is not the last round of bungalow launch. After this, they will also have phase 5A and 5B.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ophiria

Hi SKlliew, welcome to the forum.

Looks like someone gave you incorrect information on the bungalow launch. They are launching phase 4B Noble Park around the end of this month. The starting price will be RM 4M, not average. This is not the last round of bungalow launch. After this, they will also have phase 5A and 5B.

Looks like already surpassed kl prices.

Iskandar property prices may surpass Klang Valley

Mar 13, 2013 - PropertyGuru.com.my
By Farah Wahida:

Leveraging on the huge government-to-government (G2G) tie-up projects and strong support from Singapore, Iskandar’s real estate market is expected to catch up with that of Klang Valley, according to Kenanga Research.

Iskandar is set to become Malaysia’s next property hotspot, said the research house, noting that Johor-based developers have been attracting many foreign and local investors, reported The Borneo Post.

The support shown by both governments is also expected to spur Johor’s rapid development.

For example, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund Temasek Holdings Ltd and its Malaysian counterpart Khazanah Nasional Bhd are developing many projects in both countries. These include Marina South and Ophir-Rochor at the city state, and Iskandar Malaysia’s Urban Wellness at Medini North and the 85.5ha Wellness Resort.

In addition, “both governments have agreed to a Johor-Singapore My Rapid Transit and the KL-Singapore High-Speed Rail which is viewed positively by the rest of the world,” noted the research unit.

Furthermore, Johor’s property market will soon be on par with that of Klang Valley. said Kenanga Research, pointing out that new cluster homes in prime gated communities there are now priced between RM700,000 and RM850,000, while bungalows and semi-detached houses cost over RM1 million. This translates to an increase of nearly 40 percent to 70 percent since the past 12 to 18 months.

“Current pricing is narrowing towards average Klang Valley pricing while in the past, Johor used to command steeper discounts of 25 to 35 percent over the last six years,” noted Kenanga Research.

Moving forward, property prices in Iskandar may eventually surpass that of Klang Valley, as expatriates and Johorians earning Singaporean dollars have greater buying power.

Farah Wahida, Editor of PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact her about this or other stories email [email protected]