• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Ang Yong Guan: In my medical opinion, LHL is suffering from cognitive dissonance.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dr Ang Yong Guan: In my medical opinion, LHL is suffering from cognitive dissonan

Pinky also suffering from years of being abused by his man wife Ho Jinx..

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dr Ang Yong Guan: In my medical opinion, LHL is suffering from cognitive dissonan

Damn solid election strategy. Casting doubt on Pinky's state of mind and causing confusion in camp. Coming from a Senior Psychiatrist, the average Singaporean may not totally disagree with AYG's diagnosis. Playing mind games is the way to go to dislodge an unfit "leader" propped up by his father's legacy.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pinky also suffering from years of being abused by his man wife Ho Jinx..

Retribution may come soon when Pinky decides on an overdose to end his life. Then his husband Jinx tells everyone no foul play involved but tiok heart attack.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thought is was old fart that hated first wife? And arranged for the second bestiality marriage?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the only cognitive dissonance is his wife is fucking him in the ass with a metal dildo and he thinks its what couples do.

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

A better definition of cognitive dissonance is when you fuck your people and you know you're fucking them....but you believe youre doing good.

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal

Retribution may come soon when Pinky decides on an overdose to end his life. Then his husband Jinx tells everyone no foul play involved but tiok heart attack.

No need lah!

When his bastard turdhead father LKY die, Pinky will follow soon after.
His stupid father thought himself so clever in stealing and fucking us of hundreds of billions.
That money will paint bull eye rings all over Pinky and his family and Gecko family.

All those PAP bastards are bastards greedy and cruel to be chosen by LKY to be in PAP.
Will they accept millions when hundreds of billions are there?

They will hoot a dozen new arseholes in Arsehole Loong to let his shit come out so they can grap the billions
Hooting all those in Lee family and Gecko family to the 3rd generations.

HOOT HOOT HOOOT

While we all do our yum senging and singing and dancing on table tops and streets

RELAKS. SURE THING ONE LAH!
CHOP MY COCK OFF IF NOT HAPPEN.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A better definition of cognitive dissonance is when you fuck your people and you know you're fucking them....but you believe youre doing good.

thats borderline psychopath,like machiam "carrie" or "silent hill".

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Truth be told.. this Roy vs ass loong is becoming a very interesting saga. And if what this doctor is saying is true.. if ass loong tries to be more tougher and tries more funny shit on Singaporeans.. well.. let's just say I will be waiting for a "revolution".

As it is.. it's already very bad out there for Sinkies.. the 60+% who screwed us all.. somehow must have some who are getting screwed by pappies too (I really hope). And if things get tougher.. it can only mean that those 60+% will also have more getting screwed. If so, then more should wake up. It's like a domino effect.. one knocking over another.. until the whole lot goes down. This could be the end a lot of us are hoping for.

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truth be told.. this Roy vs ass loong is becoming a very interesting saga. And if what this doctor is saying is true.. if ass loong tries to be more tougher and tries more funny shit on Singaporeans.. well.. let's just say I will be waiting for a "revolution".

As it is.. it's already very bad out there for Sinkies.. the 60+% who screwed us all.. somehow must have some who are getting screwed by pappies too (I really hope). And if things get tougher.. it can only mean that those 60+% will also have more getting screwed. If so, then more should wake up. It's like a domino effect.. one knocking over another.. until the whole lot goes down. This could be the end a lot of us are hoping for.

That end will involve piano wires and necklaces of burning car tyres.
PAP are cancer cells.

EVERY ONE OF THOSE CANCER CELLS MUST BE REMOVED.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Appears down to earth and should be easy for residents to talk to him. The opposite of KJ perhaps.

KNN his private clinic is at high-class paragon leh. How down to earth can he be. His heartlander persona may also be a front. His true nature is "money money money!" $200 an hour consultation?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Until someone leaks a photo of him foaming at the mouth and pills scattered all over his torso. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN his private clinic is at high-class paragon leh. How down to earth can he be. His heartlander persona may also be a front. His true nature is "money money money!" $200 an hour consultation?

$200 an hr cheaper than $700-800 for a lawyer from a big firm.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

CSJ damn jealous lah. Last time he got sued, no 70,000 support from Sinkies. No AYG saing PM is delusional. Now see? All you need is this 33 year old.