• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't Be A NATO (NO ACTION TALK ONLY)

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
He could be lonely and has an overwhelming desire to be popular in an online forum with annonymous internet monikers, a little like his former best buddy scroobye.............. :o

I didn't know you can be popular online :wink: is that what you are dreaming for mr half fucked detective ? Lol .

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is too much hard work to be popular..

the best way to be popular and well-known is to bash sinkies , teach them how to be a vegetarian and the introduce the powerful fruit called soursop. ( and i stick to this nick all the while)

Look at me now.. i have tons of fans here.

Lol !! Try begging for more points and your fans club will increase :wink: ..lol

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is too much hard work to be popular..

the best way to be popular and well-known is to bash sinkies , teach them how to be a vegetarian and the introduce the powerful fruit called soursop. ( and i stick to this nick all the while)

Look at me now.. i have tons of fans here.

I concur tony...
When I first join the forum you were one of the most popular nicks here (popular open to interpretation).
The others like cliton, cruxx, AK came and went....
Now still standing tall....with increased fan base even....well done!

jw5

Loyal
I didn't know you can be popular online :wink: is that what you are dreaming for mr half fucked detective ? Lol .

No lah, but the fellow who kept posting the video of Alan Tam's "Friends" and telling everyone to be friends, is dreaming of that.

He started accumulating new nicknames, paying for InfP status even though he had previously mocked those who bought and claiming that he had many members who shared his nicknames, after he was discovered to be lying about being in Japan. LOL. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

oh yes ! yes!!! not only half fucked but fool fuck poet who had fallen from grace after being screwed ball less ...lol!!!
my cyber sleuth....kopisai = ltb!!! wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I concur tony...
When I first join the forum you were one of the most popular nicks here (popular open to interpretation).
The others like cliton, cruxx, AK came and went....
Now still standing tall....with increased fan base even....well done!

when i first came along, there were three king fuckers bullies in this forum: chon the stewpidity pig, whikiphil the paedophil and narong the sarong pondang....and now i met with the Gang Of Four : Eschercb Cranecb PHUAcb LAUcb and their clones and handles...they indeed have a very strong fan base for being filthy, vulgar, profane and mob bullying and herd lynching...lol

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, but the fellow who kept posting the video of Alan Tam's "Friends" and telling everyone to be friends, is dreaming of that.

He started accumulating new nicknames, paying for InfP status even though he had previously mocked those who bought and claiming that he had many members who shared his nicknames, after he was discovered to be lying about being in Japan. LOL. :biggrin:

You are really an idiot , that guy who posted the video because those who are fighting are both his friends . Since when that guy who pay for inf mocked those who paid for it ? Lol !! I didn't know your flaming skill are so bad :wink:

By the way mr half fucked detective , how many clones you have :wink: even scrobal manipulating skill is not as skillful as yours mr half fucked detective :wink:

jw5

Loyal
You are really an idiot , that guy who posted the video because those who are fighting are both his friends . Since when that guy who pay for inf mocked those who paid for it ? Lol !! I didn't know your flaming skill are so bad :wink:

By the way mr half fucked detective , how many clones you have :wink: even scrobal manipulating skill is not as skillful as yours mr half fucked detective :wink:

The guy who mocked those who paid for InfP and then later paid for it himself, is the idiot who used the internet moniker "Drifter".
Same guy as the idiot using the internet moniker "Lordshiva". Only one deluded tuakang kia, no other "members". LOL. :biggrin:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes ! yes!!! not only half fucked but fool fuck poet who had fallen from grace after being screwed ball less ...lol!!!
my cyber sleuth....kopisai = ltb!!! wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr half fucked detective still think that he's very smart and can track down clones with his half fucked skill ..he's trying to manipulate people with his half fucked clone hunting tactics . He even say that HK is my clone ...lol . I guess he treats this forum too seriously Liao :wink: lol !!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy who mocked those who paid for InfP and then later paid for it himself, is the idiot who used the internet moniker "Drifter".
Same guy as the idiot using the internet moniker "Lordshiva". Only one deluded tuakang kia, no other "members". LOL. :biggrin:

Lol !!! So which drifter you are referring to mr half fucked detective ? And please show us the link that he make fun of people who paid for inf . You are so full of yourself mr half fucked detective lol . Don't get too serious in Internet game , ok ? Lol !!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr half fucked detective still think that he's very smart and can track down clones with his half fucked skill ..he's trying to manipulate people with his half fucked clone hunting tactics . He even say that HK is my clone ...lol . I guess he treats this forum too seriously Liao :wink: lol !!

when i first came along, mr half fucked cybersleuth was impressive
he wrote tons of poems and volumes of his detective antics
in the end i found him to be empty - kosong...'
then he started to use vulgarities, profanities and obscenities
he stooped low to kiss that smear on the sole of his own big foot
then he got striken with kopisaism and lost his cool
screwballism then took his balls and then sucked his brains
now he is nothing but a fallen man - trying to surface from the cesspool he had fallen into
sad story for a giant intellectual
very very sad ...so he used different handles and multiple monikers
to conceal his hidden poetic licentiousness....lol !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lol !!! So which drifter you are referring to mr half fucked detective ? And please show us the link that he make fun of people who paid for inf . You are so full of yourself mr half fucked detective lol . Don't get too serious in Internet game , ok ? Lol !!

haha he even came to the conclusion that kopisai = drifter
kopisai = Fishypie
kopisai = HK14K
and the most comical of it all kopisai = kopsai !!! wauhahhaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopisai = Fishypie
kopisai = HK14K

As I said , that half fucked detective is obsessive with his clone hunting even HK14K now become drifter !! Lol !! He really need to have his brain checked . After he shoot vulgarities and troll screwball like a crazy bitch on heat , of course it's ok to use vulgarity if the other party use it , but screwball didn't even do that . That's shows me what kind of person that half fucked detective is .just now he already admitted this is just Internet forum and disagreement are normal but he do not practice what he preach . What a man full of himself ..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As I said , that half fucked detective is obsessive with his clone hunting even HK14K now become drifter !! Lol !! He really need to have his brain checked . After he shoot vulgarities and troll screwball like a crazy bitch on heat , of course it's ok to use vulgarity if the other party use it , but screwball didn't even do that . That's shows me what kind of person that half fucked detective is .just now he already admitted this is just Internet forum and disagreement are normal but he do not practice what he preach . What a man full of himself ..

totally agree!!! yes, an intellectual snob indeed
an intellectual flop to say the least
he hired assassins now
he hired hit men
he used under hand means
he is morally corrupt
intellectually bankrupt...poor man!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure that is correct about the Chinese people? Just because you claim to stay in Hk a few years you lay claim to understand the psyche of 1 billion chinaman?

Who says can't change the environment here? I am looking to a government change.
Now it's 60/40.....if pappies are not such dirty cheats could be closer.
I'm still optimistic....
How do you know I've not been doing anything?
This is anonymous online forum....other than typing into a keyboard....what should we be doing?
I'm sure somethings are coming out from the online 'rants'...
How else the white scums are concern about online activities? if no impact they wont be looking to control online activities and sending guys like you here...

I dun dare to say neither did my statements claimed that I understood the chinese 100%. China are a developing country, no one can say he/she is so well-versed in China cause China is changing everyday unlike SG but one thing for sure, even I have the least understanding of China, I can surpass you.

I did not mentioned my time how did i slowly moved into ShenZhen, Guangzhou, Hunan then Wuhan is because there's no need to over the internet which in all also took me about 8 years time although i travelled within this few cities.

You say you're doing something, great!!! But as a normal Singaporean like me, I dun see much news about Singaporeans doing anything apart from complaint n complaint!!!

Yes, you're right. This is a anonymous forum but a good forum is a place for constructive debate. By throwing out all the CBs, CCBs, KNN, you mean is constructive???

Maybe you're one of the clones account for Escher but for all i care... Just look at Escher n Crane, maybe there's more to it!!! Their actions only show their cowardness and inferiority and the jealousy they had for the society.

Lastly, if you wanna compare you knowledge or face value to mine, I'll be going back to China this 30th, I do welcome you to Wuhan, Shenzhen or even HK and let's see who has a better understanding in China. Not much Singaporeans dare to venture into Wuhan just for your info.

limpeikanli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see why one must constantly change their moniker. I am minus 9 and I am still replying. those are unavoidable battle scars. :biggrin:

limpeikanli

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopisai = Fishypie
kopisai = HK14K

seems like you are trying very hard to get other on your side. if i side you, will you suck my cock???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup, just for yr info!!! That piece of "SMEAR OF SHIT ON HIS MUM'S SMELLY HOLE" thought i was what coffee shit (KopiSai)... Might as well called me TehSai better!!

You know what! Why they are calling other members IB and clones? Because they have been doing it themselves which in turn even a new comer like me they thought my name was clone. Lolz!

This ppl like Escher, Crane, JW n etc, you can simply see that they are nothing but a bunch of simple minded "ti ko pek" sitting behind a coffeeshop along Geylang and claim they know the world.

Just like that clown Crane, he claimed to be a BIG GANGSTER in Geylang by the name of "Meng Chai" n challenge me but when i accepted his challenge, he disappeared faster than a ninja. What kind of rubbish gangster is this??? In HK even over the internet, if you dare to burst out your number, you dare to come out. This Crane dun even dare to. What a disgrace to SG gangsters, REALLY RUBBISH!!!

Btw, just to update myself cause i'm new here. What is "Drifter"?