• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't Be A NATO (NO ACTION TALK ONLY)

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Typical PAP doggie who goads the opposition and dissenters into doing something foolish.

Not really different from Vivian taunting Low Thia Khiang to sue during the NEA scandal, or certain doggies asking the forummers here to provide their real name on Facebook.

This shit gets really predictable after a while, you silly PAP shills. Try harder. :rolleyes:

Bonus pic for everyone:

s2DDhtE.png

hi there

1. bro, dogs from the same herd mah.
2. harmless followers:kma:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of this person, working for the govt. posted to china but he/she doesn't agreed to the directions of our current govt as well!

In fact alot of people working for the government do not support pap , but no choice it's their ricebowl .

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
catch no ball as to what kopisai and that spawn of my cum into his mother trying to say.
Once they got hello kittied and got no mouth to scream or talk, world is so peaceful and nice.

Unless they get quoted and the shit they say appear, they remain like their heads in toilet bowl below waterline and they talk to the turds and tissue paper only.

So nice and peaceful

Oh, at least kopi uncle n myself are well-liked like hello kitty by the society unlike u.

Do u know what! You look nothing more than a joker that is printed right in front of yr mum panties. Understand? Ha ha ha

Now twist u turn yr words, dun dare to admit u challenged me to Taiwan n china. I accepted yr challenge, you shrink into yr mum smelly hole n hide! Still dare to claim u r geylang gangster, simply a disgrace to yr number

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
In case you dunno this is what democracy is.

Pap not interested anymore to govern for the good of all but only for their own self interests.
So it's time for change. They use dirty tricks to hold on to power so they need to be kicked out.
Singapore is NOT pap.

OK, what u say is the same thing happening in china. Chinese love their country but dun like the communist.

Those who are rich leave china n migrate. That's what I've been saying, dun talk only. Do something for yourself.

If u can't change the environment to suit yourself, then change yourself to suit the environment

jw5

Loyal
You are really an idiot . Drifter only care about religion and not interested in any politician discussion but once a while if he sees things are not right he will give his thoughts . By the way ,mr detective how you know when drifter going to log in which account ? lol . That's the mystery of nick sharing ..lol

You can post whatever you like with whatever nicknames you like, but cut out the deception and manipulation.
"When he sees things are not right he will give his thoughts" LOL LOL LOL
Think of yourself as some kind of hero huh tuakang kia?
Remember how you used to post Alan Tam's video of "Friends" when there were arguments?
You are the idiot, this is an online forum, people are supposed to argue and have disagreements.
Go and get one of your exotic pets to shove your establishment mentality up your arse.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact alot of people working for the government do not support pap , but no choice it's their ricebowl .

Want to criticised also do it with constructive statements. Look at those fools like Escher, jw, crane n so on... They thought by bringing out their mother smelly hole n hook it on their mouth daily can change the current situation which is nonsense

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can post whatever you like with whatever nicknames you like, but cut out the deception and manipulation.
"When he sees things are not right he will give his thoughts" LOL LOL LOL
Think of yourself as some kind of hero huh tuakang kia?
Remember how you used to post Alan Tam's video of "Friends" when there were arguments?
You are the idiot, this is an online forum, people are supposed to argue and have disagreements.
Go and get one of your exotic pets to shove your establishment mentality up your arse.

Cut out the manipulation ? You are the one that are manipulating people here with your half fuck detective skill . Since you already said this is just online , so why you care so much about people's ID and becoming a half fuck clone hunter ? Lol . And why do you always go after that scrobal ? It's you yourself whose getting serious here ..lol

jw5

Loyal
Cut out the manipulation ? You are the one that are manipulating people here with your half fuck detective skill . Since you already said this is just online , so why you care so much about people's ID and becoming a half fuck clone hunter ? Lol . And why do you always go after that scrobal ? It's you yourself whose getting serious here ..lol

Yes, cut out the deception and manipulation.
You are NOT in Japan and your fake wife DID NOT go into a coma as a result of an accident you had.
There's nothing to stop you posting whatever you want, but cut out the manipulative and deceptive bullshit.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need to be so mysterious? Nicks are free here. Clones are welcome by the forum owner. As much as i enjoy drifter's postings, i can't reconcile on this nick sharing thingy. Why the need to do so?

Since there's already so many cloning here so why not we take cloning to a higher level which is nick sharing ? Online are always mystery if not people will post their real photo and ID here . By the way nicks sharing have been in Sammyboy since day 1 which alot of people here still don't know about it .

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, cut out the deception and manipulation.
You are NOT in Japan and your fake wife DID NOT go into a coma as a result of an accident you had.
There's nothing to stop you posting whatever you want, but cut out the manipulative and deceptive bullshit.

Mr half fucked detective , You can say what you want here and believe what you want to believe . As you already said , this is online and I don't have to explain everything to you :wink: those who know me in real life knows it . :wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since there's already so many cloning here so why not we take cloning to a higher level which is nick sharing ? Online are always mystery if not people will post their real photo and ID here . By the way nicks sharing have been in Sammyboy since day 1 which alot of people here still don't know about it .

Doesn't really make sense still. Anonymous to be exact, not mystery.
In this case, the drifter i have spoken to before does not necessary be the Japan drifter. It could be China drifter, Sinkapore drifter, Taiwan drifter, HK drifter or Neverland drifter? Is that the reason drifter is drifter, cos he drifts around?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't really make sense still. Anonymous to be exact, not mystery.
In this case, the drifter i have spoken to before does not necessary be the Japan drifter. It could be China drifter, Sinkapore drifter, Taiwan drifter, HK drifter or Neverland drifter? Is that the reason drifter is drifter, cos he drifts around?

the purpose of nick sharing is for my members to avoid being a target from some people .its a bomb shelter for them to express their thoughts freely . inconsistent posting depending on who is logging on that nick at that moment to create confusion . It's the best tactics for Internet war .

Now you know what drifter means :wink: trust me , drifter is everywhere :wink: there's also a drifter in Australia and Malaysia :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the purpose of nick sharing is for my members to avoid being a target from some people .its a bomb shelter for them to express their thoughts freely . inconsistent posting depending on who is logging on that nick at that moment to create confusion . It's the best tactics for Internet war .

Now you know what drifter means :wink: trust me , drifter is everywhere :wink: there's also a drifter in Australia and Malaysia :wink:

who cares?? i know that drifter is a dumbfuck who try to use a starhub line while imagine that he is in Japan...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, what u say is the same thing happening in china. Chinese love their country but dun like the communist.

Those who are rich leave china n migrate. That's what I've been saying, dun talk only. Do something for yourself.

If u can't change the environment to suit yourself, then change yourself to suit the environment

You sure that is correct about the Chinese people? Just because you claim to stay in Hk a few years you lay claim to understand the psyche of 1 billion chinaman?

Who says can't change the environment here? I am looking to a government change.
Now it's 60/40.....if pappies are not such dirty cheats could be closer.
I'm still optimistic....
How do you know I've not been doing anything?
This is anonymous online forum....other than typing into a keyboard....what should we be doing?
I'm sure somethings are coming out from the online 'rants'...
How else the white scums are concern about online activities? if no impact they wont be looking to control online activities and sending guys like you here...

jw5

Loyal

You have no "members" lah you deluded pompous ass. There's only you and your one teeny weeny "member" you bullshitting tuakang kia. LOL. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have no "members" lah you deluded pompous ass. There's only you and your one teeny weeny "member" you bullshitting tuakang kia. LOL. :biggrin:

he needs some mental check up.. whenever he uses a different think , he thinks that he is another person...

he is seriously not ok.

jw5

Loyal
he needs some mental check up.. whenever he uses a different think , he thinks that he is another person...

he is seriously not ok.

He could be lonely and has an overwhelming desire to be popular in an online forum with annonymous internet monikers, a little like his former best buddy scroobye.............. :o

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol !!! As I said mr detective , you can believe what you want here and continue to be delusion :wink: and I don't even care if you manipulate people's thoughts on your half fucked clone hunting skill ...lol .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He could be lonely and has an overwhelming desire to be popular in an online forum with annonymous internet monikers, a little like his former best buddy scroobye.............. :o

that is too much hard work to be popular..

the best way to be popular and well-known is to bash sinkies , teach them how to be a vegetarian and the introduce the powerful fruit called soursop. ( and i stick to this nick all the while)

Look at me now.. i have tons of fans here.

Last edited: