• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't Be A NATO (NO ACTION TALK ONLY)

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good questions...

I only want a change when the next group of admin is a proven admin!!! Eg: A break-up from the current govt, they have the experience in admin of a nation!

Do you think the current crops of opposition is good enough to lead SG for a change?

If you think the current crops are good, go ahead to continue vote for them. Nobody is stopping you. I certainly feel that things can be better when they become the opposition. WP is doing well in their constituencies so far. Not as if they have a chance to prove themselves at national level by implementing any rules or regulations. It's not fair to say that they are incapable. You are not "proven" in SG before you went overseas but you made it right?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dreamers like Escher or Crane hate SG govt n leader to the core so much that we can all see in their post...

Instead of just cursing n swearing, why dun you guys do something!!! Like HKs, I dun like the govt or the leader, I walk on the street and protest... But does ppl like Escher n Crane have such a guts??? I can say NO!!! If the answer is yes, they wouldn't be just sitting back n hiding behind a computer and "talk about their mother" all day long!!!

When one can't even talk with statistic n only know how to bark like a "chiwawa", it only shows one thing. Inferiorty of that person.

Please Escher.... think of something new to replace yr "smear of shit on yr mum's smelly holes"!!!

Never mind Escher and Crane..
Please tell us what you're goin to do to defeat the PAP?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boleh, boleh.. I busy at work this past few months.. Now holiday period, I'm free to fuck the PAP bastards again.. :biggrin: :oIo::oIo::oIo::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Welcome back! Fuck the PAP! :oIo::kma:

[video=youtube;VBIhLVrK7S8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBIhLVrK7S8[/video]

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think the current crops are good, go ahead to continue vote for them. Nobody is stopping you. I certainly feel that things can be better when they become the opposition. WP is doing well in their constituencies so far. Not as if they have a chance to prove themselves at national level by implementing any rules or regulations. It's not fair to say that they are incapable. You are not "proven" in SG before you went overseas but you made it right?

Yes, I was not proven before I left but the important point here is I didn't sit back n just complaint like what Crane or Escher is doing... Useless right

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun have the figures. It would be my pleasure if u could provide the figures n statistics

If thats the case, please multiply Old Fart's Minister Mentor annual salary and his Bapok son's PM salary for the last 15 years..

The figures could well be over more than $50 million including bonuses..

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I was not proven before I left but the important point here is I didn't sit back n just complaint like what Crane or Escher is doing... Useless right

I really don't think they are complaining. More of a fucking the establishment. :biggrin:
Anyway, i got friends who went China to chiong, some made it big, some average and a couple of them failed. None of them i knew voted for PAP.
One of them recently came back to Sinkieland with his PRC wife and daughter, bought a resale flat and putting his daughter in local school.
He was doing really badly when he was in SG also about 13 years ago.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you are ignored by everyone ..... no one to talk to, so pitiful :biggrin:

So sorry, u need recognition in this forum but I dun need.

Dn forget I still waiting for u this geylang rubbish gangster. If u think SG laws are too tight, fly down to HK or China n allow me to show u what is gangsters. If u can't afford, I pay for yr airfares as long as u have the balls to come. RUBBISH GEYLANG PIMPSTER! Still Meng Chai! Ha ha ha

Meng CHai yr biological father izit since yr mum doesn't know who made her pregnant. Lolz

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
If thats the case, please multiply Old Fart's Minister Mentor annual salary and his Bapok son's PM salary for the last 15 years..

The figures could well be over more than $50 million including bonuses..

If u could turn an island full of coconut trees into an Asia financial hub, I think u deserve that amount or more. Honestly!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really don't think they are complaining. More of a fucking the establishment. :biggrin:
Anyway, i got friends who went China to chiong, some made it big, some average and a couple of them failed. None of them i knew voted for PAP.
One of them recently came back to Sinkieland with his PRC wife and daughter, bought a resale flat and putting his daughter in local school.
He was doing really badly when he was in SG also about 13 years ago.

If u have really read my thread from day one, u should have understood that I'm not a PAP fan but neither do I hate it.

Your friend situation is quite similar to mine.