• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peacock & crow

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real triad lao tas are never so long-winded.

1. Have I ever claim myself to be a triad leader??? For me to know, for you to find out... Want an answer, appear infront of me n you shall get your answer!!!

2. If coming in to a forum is not to write n express, then what for comes into a forum??? Comes in here like "Sarong Wayang" "Eunuch Escher" pretending to have seen a "BIG SNAKE SHIT" before or an "ELEPHANT PEE" before????

3. Capable ppl does ARROGANT... Just like Li Ka-Shing ever face the press in HK n was being arrogant... He said in cantonese : "My name Li Ka-Shing is enough to command respect n trust in regardless of anything" After his sentence, many HKs say he's arrogant but HKs also agreed that he has the ability n strength to be arrogant!!!

4. The worst part is ppl like you who know abit but pretending to know alot just like those who's driving a Maserati thinks he's rich enough to be arrogant but they are just half-full bucket...

5. Last, wanna know who is HK14K or those that are not happy that i brought out your mother can always visit me at the city I'm in now!!! No problem... I'll come to face you in person!!!

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sorry, sir, but your finer points as delivered via your complicated grammar elude my simpler mind. I only sense your confusion and venom even where I had tried to be civil. I also doubt (given your constant rants in support of your beloved PAPzis) that we would come to sensible ground together. Finally, when you resorted to responding to my query about where I had sworn against your beloved PAPzi by challenging me to show that you said that, the game was up. You are not in this to engage, but to demagogue, and in a most obnoxious way.

You can have the last word, as your ilk often does, but you know deep inside you that you have been backing a dead horse. Take care.

No worries dude... I've said in the past n repeating it now for your sake, that only a childish n foolish person would think he or she can whin or anger others via a forum!!!

It's common for loser to enter the cyberspace to prove themselves on something. Even a person holding a 1st honour degree with distinction in English may not be as successful as one who haven't graduate from P6...

Also by using a copied tactic to try to "shame" another forummer in a forum is always stupid when this tactic has failed badly in the past when used...

I dun think i need to change my writing style, coz everyone has a different level of understand... Just like SG govt will not be able to cater to each individual needs as well...

Also, as an "ENGLISH MASTER" yourself which you're trying to prove you're one, i did not pin-point that you used swearing words n swear can be a form of positive language or a confirmation word to others...

Lastly, which phrase did i mentioned to you that i claimed you sworn at PAP??? Also please dun follow others by trying to ACT SMART... Talking on the positive of certain things doesn't mean he or she loved that thing so much... If I say Honda Cars are good that doesn't mean i luv Honda Cars...

It's abit disappointing to see an "ENGLISH MASTER" not to understand the meaning of simple sentences n pharses!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun pray play...
He is sio pek Leng San triad member....turf at tanjong pagar blk 2....
Of course now graduate liao....runs with kh based 14k with international reach....
Taiwan's bamboo union and Shenzhen's big circle gangs are his associates...
Next maybe lay claim to Macau ex godfather broken tooth koi as his mentor....

Are you able to do it for once, just for once that your post cannot be brand by me as Ignorant n BullShit post....

You wanna talk until you know so much about HK, Taiwan n China triad also do you Goggleing first before you post....

You wanna tried to play the insult game with me, my pleasure but please post with sense...

Broken Tooth Koi was on the run back in 1997 then went in to the prison in 1999... I only arrive in HK during year 2000... How can he be my mentor??? Maybe he's your mentor which is why you're being hated to the core by so many in this forum...

You dun even know that Broken Tooth Koi is a non-charasmatic person and by just bringing out this person, you're shaming yourself... I would give u at least the slightest respect if you have brought up Ma Ting-Kung...

Do you know who's Ma Ting-Kung or not???? Need time to Google or Yahoo it out???

Give you a hint, one of the elderly (元老) in 14K triad!!! He's abit limpish

First, talk about watches with me... Follow by cars, yachts, properties n so on.... When all your challenge are being accepted by me, now you talk about your knowledge on triad with me... My pleasure!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't have to read a single post to know that they were are craps and bulls from a low self esteem tua kang yao siu. :kma:

Oh, if you have such high self-esteem... Would you still be acting like a coward in a forum???

Please, only a forum n can see your COWARDISH act already!!!

Dun forget i accepted yr challenge OK... Still waiting for you!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sorry, sir, but your finer points as delivered via your complicated grammar elude my simpler mind. I only sense your confusion and venom even where I had tried to be civil. I also doubt (given your constant rants in support of your beloved PAPzis) that we would come to sensible ground together. Finally, when you resorted to responding to my query about where I had sworn against your beloved PAPzi by challenging me to show that you said that, the game was up. You are not in this to engage, but to demagogue, and in a most obnoxious way.

You can have the last word, as your ilk often does, but you know deep inside you that you have been backing a dead horse. Take care.

An English Master will never have a simple mind...

You need not tried to pretend to be civil even if it really comes from your heart... Like I told u, when i was young, no money to study that's why english standard only N levels n NTC levels...

I've mentioned in my past post using a car brand as example that when positive is being spoken in favour of PAP, that doesn't mean I'm a supporter of PAP but alas you still haven't understood..

So sorry, when i resorted to ask you to show me when did i claimed against you that you sworn at PAP was based on your statement... After reading your statement i went back to read my post which i didn't find anything similar to what you mentioned... Also please understand that asking for proof is also done by all your anti-PAPs buddies...

If the word or sentence i wrote in this forum is demagogue rather than engage, then what about all your pro-opposition gangs members??? You mean whatever they wrote is true including laughing n mocking at a 90 years old man be it what he did fo the nation is right or wrong...

I've no problems if you wanna pin-point me for what i'm writing but before doing that, please take a good look at all your pro-opposition gangs in this forum on their childish, foolish n cowardish act!!!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you able to do it for once, just for once that your post cannot be brand by me as Ignorant n BullShit post....

You wanna talk until you know so much about HK, Taiwan n China triad also do you Goggleing first before you post....

You wanna tried to play the insult game with me, my pleasure but please post with sense...

Broken Tooth Koi was on the run back in 1997 then went in to the prison in 1999... I only arrive in HK during year 2000... How can he be my mentor??? Maybe he's your mentor which is why you're being hated to the core by so many in this forum...

You dun even know that Broken Tooth Koi is a non-charasmatic person and by just bringing out this person, you're shaming yourself... I would give u at least the slightest respect if you have brought up Ma Ting-Kung...

Do you know who's Ma Ting-Kung or not???? Need time to Google or Yahoo it out???

Give you a hint, one of the elderly (元老) in 14K triad!!! He's abit limpish

First, talk about watches with me... Follow by cars, yachts, properties n so on.... When all your challenge are being accepted by me, now you talk about your knowledge on triad with me... My pleasure!!!
Wahlanlan dun play so big....
So now this ma tung kung is your mentor then?
Of course I know him la...only he dun know me mah...
Me not international gangster la....only local small time wannabe.
We are honored to have international player gracing this forum.
I never challenge you la....ask you share your knowledge only....
I'm just a whiner behind PC come who never see big snake shit before....
Still require your guidance....
Just that hope you can share things that can't be researched online...if online means publicly known liao then if you kena accused of being a fraud is not so good.
But pls hor also dun cook stories like sio pek leng San type that many in the know can debunk you.
The making it big in hk Prc type is just nice....very ambiguous....hard to find fault.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why not you tell us what's your rank in Geylang with the backing of your mother's name.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Geylang got what ranking?
Assumed you talking about SS here....I happen to know a thing or two regarding this topic....not expert but got my ears on the ground.
Caution: dun smoke because other bros here are in the know....
Lets hear it....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahlanlan dun play so big....
So now this ma tung kung is your mentor then?
Of course I know him la...only he dun know me mah...
Me not international gangster la....only local small time wannabe.
We are honored to have international player gracing this forum.
I never challenge you la....ask you share your knowledge only....
I'm just a whiner behind PC come who never see big snake shit before....
Still require your guidance....
Just that hope you can share things that can't be researched online...if online means publicly known liao then if you kena accused of being a fraud is not so good.
But pls hor also dun cook stories like sio pek leng San type that many in the know can debunk you.
The making it big in hk Prc type is just nice....very ambiguous....hard to find fault.

Oh.... First of all i think i should "thank you" for showing so much concern to me, worried about me being accused of being a fraudster... Thank you!!!

But your above post is still having loop holes for me to insult n humiliate you... Since i left SG in Sept, i didn't not logged into SBF for nearly 3 months but the previous thread that i've posted about SS in SG n brought up the issue of 08 Sio Pak Leng San in Tanjong Pagar BLK 2 was being replied by one of the forummer here...

If i still remember clearly, the sender was Poomer.... ask him what did he encounter during the lunar 7th month dinner and what was the content he sent it to me under PM...

Sarong Wayang, no one will blamed you if you dun know n keep your mouth shut... Walk into Cantonment SSB branch n ask them does a gang call "Sio Pak Leng San" existed before in Tanjong Pagar... Ask the SSB who's "Ma Lau" "Ah Fat" "Jackie" n etc...

Your sudden change to a low-profile attitude actually "SURPRISES" ME ...... It was you n your coward buddy "I_Hate_Pappies" who claimed to have seen the "BIG SNAKE SWIM RATHER THAN POO" n now you're eating back your own words!!!

You can keep your worries for yourself instead for me... I'm not like u who dun dare to take up challenge... If anyone thinks that the content i'm writing is false or misleading, I welcomed anyone who have the BALLZ to confront me....

Of course, 08 Sio Pak Leng San you can ask any of your CID SSB frienz since you have a vast network...

Lastly, if you wanna know Mr.Ma is my mentor or Mr. Fok is my mentor you can always visit me in HK or ShenZhen n i'll show you!!!

Also no worries of "my making it big in HK n PRC".... It's not hard to find out the truth at all as long as you've the BALLZ to take a 4hours flight n come over.... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geylang got what ranking?
Assumed you talking about SS here....I happen to know a thing or two regarding this topic....not expert but got my ears on the ground.
Caution: dun smoke because other bros here are in the know....
Lets hear it....

If ex-members of AST in Yishun during the 90s heard of 08 Sio Pak Leng San before n you didn't even heard of it, you still wanna play a game of knowledge on SS in SG???

Come on, I know you are trying VERY HARD to shame me in this forum but not hard enough.... Tried Harder!!! Ha Ha Ha....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If ex-members of AST in Yishun during the 90s heard of 08 Sio Pak Leng San before n you didn't even heard of it, you still wanna play a game of knowledge on SS in SG???

Come on, I know you are trying VERY HARD to shame me in this forum but not hard enough.... Tried Harder!!! Ha Ha Ha....

Dun twist la.
Read the thread where I too posted on sio pek Leng San. All can read.
My issue with you claiming location of their turf....which was public knowledge homeground of other triads. Your claim no one could verify.
Likewise I took issue with your shallow knowledge of rolex and Cartier watch owners....haolian was what you said.
But scum like you twisted and turned.
Now can tell everyone what geylang ranking you were talking about?
Dun twist and turn again.

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun twist la.
Read the thread where I too posted on sio pek Leng San. All can read.
My issue with you claiming location of their turf....which was public knowledge homeground of other triads. Your claim no one could verify.
Likewise I took issue with your shallow knowledge of rolex and Cartier watch owners....haolian was what you said.
But scum like you twisted and turned.
Now can tell everyone what geylang ranking you were talking about?
Dun twist and turn again.

Dun becoz you're the one who love to twist n turn, you think other's are as coward as you as well....

1. If you think that TP Blk 2 belongs to 08 Hai Lok San, with your "vast network" i think you should be able to ask around until into CID SSB Branch...

2. Oh yes, i've a shallow knowledge on watches until now you cannot tell me the movement n calibre of a simple 69173, 68273 or 16233... I'm not even asking you an AP Royal Oak calibre... Since you claimed that I've shallow knowledge on watches, then please enlighten us with your extensive knowledge....

Why??? Cannot Google out the movement n calibre of those simple watches???

3. Your mum indeed born you not only without BALLZ BUT A COCONUT HEAD as well... When I reply to your Coward Buddy what rank was he holding in Geylang, it was a pure insultment on him based on his post #76 on page 4 that was directed at me coz Geylang is a place for prostitute which your mum should be familiar with as well n yet you're asking me stupid question...

I think I should have ask your coward buddy Escher what ranks he hold in Cantonment so you wouldn't just AGAIN try to show off your "EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE"

4. Lastly, if you wanna show your "DEEP KNOWLEDGE" on whatever topic including SS in SG, no problem... My pleasure... But please do it with BRAINS!!!

SO OK, now you admit there's a gang by the name of 08 SIO PAK LENG SAN... So if it's turf is not at Tanjong Pagar BLK 2, please tell us where is the turf at since you know SO MUCH about SS in SG!!!

Hopefully no lope holes this time round for me to humiliate n insult you again!!!

Good Try Boy but still lack the cutting edge!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....:biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fair enough, no one can verify right....

By reading some post in the past n present, i think ppl like you know officers in the SSB branch... Please by all means go n ask!!!

Also I would be more than happy if anyone can VERIFY that Tanjong Pagar Blk 2 belongs to Hai Lok San.... LOL!!!

Wanna talk about SS with me yet dun even heard of 08 SIO PAK LENG SAN n where is the turf... I remember when i brought up this number in the beginning, there's even fools like u claiming there's no such gang in SG....

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
As we all know that Peacock is a kind of bird that is full of confidence that are not afraid of humans even when we walk near it and these birds are proud to show their beauty.

It's just like PAP and those sensible people that acknowledge what the SG govt has done for us all this year to allow Singaporeans to have a comfortable if not the BEST living standard in the world...

The SG govt is just like a Peacock who's not afraid of ppl coming up to them and even on that, PAP have the graciousness to show those that even hate them their beauty...

From the above you don't have the ability to talk cock but I am sure you are sucking one!

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the above you don't have the ability to talk cock but I am sure you are sucking one!

From the above, one thing for sure is i know you have the ability to talk cock which is why pro-opposition supporter can't have any facts in this forum to support what they say...

Actually you don't have to annouce in this forum that your mouth is being stuffed with hairy bananas everyday, i think most of us can see it if not everyone...

Busy changing accounts n trying your new tactics but alas, your mother taught you another wrong tactic today!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

One account is enough to handle a bunch of good for nothing like u!!!

Since you luv to learn the skills of BLOW JOB, i think your mother or Sarong Wayang mother can definitely be a very good tutor!!! LOL :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than one cock...he is handling so many bros....
But my cock is the main one.....see how I get the most attention?

Of course your mother has to handle more than one banana per night, if not how to earn enough cash for a nurdy child like you!!!

Not forgetting your mother has a high ranking in Geylang but as a Street Whore, not SS OK... Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Actually you quite unfillial, your mum slogged so hard outside to handle so many "Hairy Bananas" regardless of colour n yet you want your mother to handle yours as well when she's back home n treating your impotent Banana as the main one as well...

Hey, give your mother a break man!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: