• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Peacock & crow

HK14K

not everyone can do that,
do you remember that we have a scholar hiding in USA to do research instead of doing NS?

I remember during my NS time, i saw many normal Singaporeans not serving NS also becoz of so-called "medical reasons"

By the way, just to remind you... i finished my NS in 1997, till now i was not being call back for reservist... My case is under KIV by Mindef until now coz of my overseas career... So what does it means then???

I remember during my NS time, i saw many normal Singaporeans not serving NS also becoz of so-called "medical reasons"

By the way, just to remind you... i finished my NS in 1997, till now i was not being call back for reservist... My case is under KIV by Mindef until now coz of my overseas career... So what does it means then???

It means you are fucking stupid to still have to even serve reservist and feel so proud about this.

While some daddy goes all out to protect their sons to either defer for 12 years and eventually serving out as a civilian while otuers who might also be called white horses, are exempted from reservist the moment they finish 2 years of service.

And btw, their 2 years of service is an all comfy daily office hours job.

Feel like a twit now?

HK14K

It means you are fucking stupid to still have to even serve reservist and feel so proud about this.

While some daddy goes all out to protect their sons to either defer for 12 years and eventually serving out as a civilian while otuers who might also be called white horses, are exempted from reservist the moment they finish 2 years of service.

Feel like a twit now?

I think your eyes are having problems or your brains is retard enough not to have understood my sentence...

Didn't you read on the 2nd sentence that "till now i was not being call back for reservist"??? You mean you cannot understand the meaning of this sentence that's why you bark for the sake of it??

I think your eyes are having problems or your brains is retard enough not to have understood my sentence...

Didn't you read on the 2nd sentence that "till now i was not being call back for reservist"??? You mean you cannot understand the meaning of this sentence that's why you bark for the sake of it??

You fucking retard.

You could not even understand my post.

Those ppl did not even need to worry about what fuck lan jiao reservist service.

They were given exemption which probably in your own pathetic life never got to see that slip of paper when these ppl ORD with it.

Understand retard?

HK14K

You fucking retard.

You could not even understand my post.

Those ppl did not even need to worry about what fuck lan jiao reservist service.

They were given exemption which probably in your own pathetic life never got to see that slip of paper when these ppl ORD with it.

Understand retard?

Then i think your retard brains have failed u...

Those white horse that u mentioned when they go back for reservist, their ranks are easily a half-colonel n u wouldn't see them on the ground or at the unit just like any private, sergeants or even a captain...

Maybe their appointment is already a commander of a certain branch in Mindef or reservist unit despite thier ranks n mind u when i talk about a half-colonel, it's already the lowest i can go not to mention their appointment...

Wise up please.... If you envy all these white horse, might as well do something to what you call yourself a "pathetic life" which can see from your posting the anger that you have

Feel like a twit now?

Hi 5 to the rebuttal.
Gong cheebye felling smug over being a national SLAVE!

Hot under collar now forgot his meds and shooting at all and sundry.
These young pap IBs can't keep their tails hidden for long. Haha time for new nick.

Then i think your retard brains have failed u...

Those white horse that u mentioned when they go back for reservist, their ranks are easily a half-colonel n u wouldn't see them on the ground or at the unit just like any private, sergeants or even a captain...

Maybe their appointment is already a commander of a certain branch in Mindef or reservist unit despite thier ranks n mind u when i talk about a half-colonel, it's already the lowest i can go not to mention their appointment...

Wise up please.... If you envy all these white horse, might as well do something to what you call yourself a "pathetic life" which can see from your posting the anger that you have

That's a desperate nice spin but again out of your depth again.
Patrick Tan aka 12 years deferee 'researcher' only a 3SGT rank.
Pray tell how many field promotions he got to attain your so called minimum rank of half colonel?

You've answered for yourself...

Many use Peacocks feather for religious purpose but does anyone uses a Crow feather for religious purpose then???

Also of course Crows have to be highly adaptive becoz they dun or cannot afford to choose unlike the Peacocks!!!

Crows are very adaptive birds, master of survival, unlike the Peacock..whose purpose in life, is to display its plumage & attracts the peahen for a "f#$@$k"...just "you know who party"..that attracts the 60% for a f%$#$@ for 50 years.

Crows, Raven etc..are highly intelligent birds, looks deceive them, their culinary choices give them bad names...but thye survive & are useful in the cycle of life....they determine the survival of the peacocks & others by cleaning off the dead...

Crows in large numbers will reduce the numbers of peacock & looking into the horizon, the flock is gathering & the writing is on the wall...the peacocks are getting desperate...& trying to "fix" the situation...

I would rather prefer the crows that are practical buy ugly creatures...than a peacock,which is for ornamental purpose. :rolleyes:

HK14K

That's a desperate nice spin but again out of your depth again.
Patrick Tan aka 12 years deferee 'researcher' only a 3SGT rank.
Pray tell how many field promotions he got to attain your so called minimum rank of half colonel?

If you have the depth in your brains, you wouldn't be bringing out 1 out of 10 for an example....

I remember i knew this guy from the Air Force and his father was working by the side of Tony Tan n when he went back for his reservist, his job was just to go back to the Air Force under a dept called something Warfare Training Center or something (pardon me if i'm wrong) during his reservist...

When he went back for his NS n not NSF, he was already promoted to the rank of a full colonel.... Mind you, we're talkin about white horses!!!

Ask yourself why did Teo Chee Hean have a title of "Rear Admiral (NS)" before??? Look carefully at his title before even you bark for the sake of it....

I really hope there's one post from you that makes me can't rebutt you n shame you out of your mother.... Thank you!!!

gingerlyn

Better it is better to compare PAP to dongkey.

I really hope that PAP could become dongkey and useful to the citizens.
let the citizens sit on the dongkey back and dongkey is really low maintenance animal and we only feed dongkey with grass.

dongkey can also carry us to work (though it may be slow) due to Singapore high COE and crowded public transportation

HK14K

Hi 5 to the rebuttal.
Gong cheebye felling smug over being a national SLAVE!

Hot under collar now forgot his meds and shooting at all and sundry.
These young pap IBs can't keep their tails hidden for long. Haha time for new nick.

Your post have been trying to show others how much you luv your nation that's why you wanna a change of govt to protect the interest of the nation but from your above sentence, you mentioned NSF is being a national slave just show are you having the nation's interest at heart or are you just simply having your own interest at heart...

You mean if any other party takes over from PAP, the NSF should be abolished n who's going to protect the country??? Malaysia or China???

By the way, I dun need to hide my tail... Since day one i registered myself into this forum i've make myself very clear until today!!!

Only COWARD'S like you need to hide behind a PC n fart from your mouth... When you're being rebutted till you can't answer, you'll just play a game of disappearing n appear with another account of different nick....

To humiliate COWARDS like u, one account for me is more than enough!!! Give you a free ticket to come to China n challenge me you also dun have the BALLZ let alone talking about others... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

HK14K

Crows are very adaptive birds, master of survival, unlike the Peacock..whose purpose in life, is to display its plumage & attracts the peahen for a "f#$@$k"...just "you know who party"..that attracts the 60% for a f%$#$@ for 50 years.

Crows, Raven etc..are highly intelligent birds, looks deceive them, their culinary choices give them bad names...but thye survive & are useful in the cycle of life....they determine the survival of the peacocks & others by cleaning off the dead...

Crows in large numbers will reduce the numbers of peacock & looking into the horizon, the flock is gathering & the writing is on the wall...the peacocks are getting desperate...& trying to "fix" the situation...

I would rather prefer the crows that are practical buy ugly creatures...than a peacock,which is for ornamental purpose. :rolleyes:

You're right... Absolutely right that Crows are adaptive birds becoz they dun have or they simply can't choose what they want...

The society thinks that a Crow is a bad omen... I dun think you can find a peacock in the cemetry but it's so easy to find a Crow in a cemetry be it in SG or China...

Yes, Crows look deceive themselves becoz they are jealous of peacocks n pigeons... Even if a Crow turns out with an exterior of a peacock or pigeon, they still harbour their own self-interest only just like those Anti-PAPs here who tried to pretend they want the best for the nation which their own words betray them n can be seen clearly for their own selfishness....

All these Crows want is a govt that covers their own self-interest n the best is they are sitting on that chair themselves...

Peacocks need not to be desperate becoz they have good charisma n are well receive.... A person would rather save an injured peacock or pigeon rather than a Crow (Networking)... I think you should be able to understand this phrase!!!

HK14K

dongkey can also carry us to work (though it may be slow) due to Singapore high COE and crowded public transportation

If one can't afford a car due to the COE, then dun buy....

Many Singaporeans like to buy BMW or luxury just to show off n when they cannot pay back the installment, their cars being towed, they blamed the govt... I dun see myself being shameful when i'm back in SG taking a MRT...

I'm a poorman in SG n if i can't afford a car in SG, i dun buy in SG but buy in HK n China.... Simple!!!

If you have the depth in your brains, you wouldn't be bringing out 1 out of 10 for an example....

I remember i knew this guy from the Air Force and his father was working by the side of Tony Tan n when he went back for his reservist, his job was just to go back to the Air Force under a dept called something Warfare Training Center or something (pardon me if i'm wrong) during his reservist...

When he went back for his NS n not NSF, he was already promoted to the rank of a full colonel.... Mind you, we're talkin about white horses!!!

Ask yourself why did Teo Chee Hean have a title of "Rear Admiral (NS)" before??? Look carefully at his title before even you bark for the sake of it....

I really hope there's one post from you that makes me can't rebutt you n shame you out of your mother.... Thank you!!!

The more you talk the more your ignorance shows.
TCH was signed on regular....in fact his reservist rank did not change at all from the time he left active service.
Vile whites like David Lim, Zorro Lim white horse enough? You think what is their reservist ranks?
People like them dun go back for reservist training.
Your friend must have been a failure like you because if you earn enough money outside....MINDEF won't recall you back. I am speaking from personal experience my son.
White horses serve and fuck off. If you kena reservist that means your are no white horse.
So more on your wh friend....ex regular? NSF? NS rank full colonel? Want to believe you also hard.

Your post have been trying to show others how much you luv your nation that's why you wanna a change of govt to protect the interest of the nation but from your above sentence, you mentioned NSF is being a national slave just show are you having the nation's interest at heart or are you just simply having your own interest at heart...

You mean if any other party takes over from PAP, the NSF should be abolished n who's going to protect the country??? Malaysia or China???

By the way, I dun need to hide my tail... Since day one i registered myself into this forum i've make myself very clear until today!!!

Only COWARD'S like you need to hide behind a PC n fart from your mouth... When you're being rebutted till you can't answer, you'll just play a game of disappearing n appear with another account of different nick....

To humiliate COWARDS like u, one account for me is more than enough!!! Give you a free ticket to come to China n challenge me you also dun have the BALLZ let alone talking about others... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

NS = protecting the nation interests...
Yes protecting interests....who's interests? That's the question.
Your mind kena brain washed with pap propoganda....
Sorry even I can't help you....

HK14K

The more you talk the more your ignorance shows.
TCH was signed on regular....in fact his reservist rank did not change at all from the time he left active service.
Vile whites like David Lim, Zorro Lim white horse enough? You think what is their reservist ranks?
People like them dun go back for reservist training.
Your friend must have been a failure like you because if you earn enough money outside....MINDEF won't recall you back. I am speaking from personal experience my son.
White horses serve and fuck off. If you kena reservist that means your are no white horse.
So more on your wh friend....ex regular? NSF? NS rank full colonel? Want to believe you also hard.

Indeed the more you post, the more stupid you look just like what you've written on the watches thread...

You mean Teo Chee Hean is not a White Horse enough???? How did he got the title Rear-Admiral(NS) please.... Don't side-stepped my point please just like how you do it when i ask you about the movement n calibre of watches...

Want to pretend n Act smart n full of knowledge, do it wisely... I can easily throw a bunch of ministers name that served reservist....

So sorry, to your disappointment if you have open your chicken eyes n read carefully, i already mentioned that i've not served my reservist!!!

Your personal experience??? Please... Your so-called personal experience that you brought up in this forum just like watches are nothing but shows that you have nothing apart from a coconut head above your shoulders...

The guy that i knew of served 6 years in the Air Force n he left but becoz of his father, when he went back for his reservist in the Air Force, it was a 9-5 thing n the dept was just a warfare school or something n he's the deputy head or something in there...

So with yr word, I can be considered a White Horse as well coz i serve 2 years only n never attended any reservist till now... Talk with yr brains, why you wanna allow me to humiliate you everytime u post!!!

HK14K

NS = protecting the nation interests...
Yes protecting interests....who's interests? That's the question.
Your mind kena brain washed with pap propoganda....
Sorry even I can't help you....

You claimed that you see a "BIG SNAKE SHIT" before but you can't even think why does a nation like SG need NS...

If NS are not meant for protecting nation interest, then what??? enlighten please!!!

I wouldn't be as stupid as you to follow blindly... If you're a someone who've seen an "ELEPHANT PEE" before, you would jolly well understand that many other countries even Super Power like China learn from SG... This is what i call can see the "Big Picture"....

You're just one of the loser n failure in SG when your self-interest is not met, you'll just follow other's blindly n curse n swear at the govt!!!

Do i need a COWARDS help??? LOL....

Indeed the more you post, the more stupid you look just like what you've written on the watches thread...

You mean Teo Chee Hean is not a White Horse enough???? How did he got the title Rear-Admiral(NS) please.... Don't side-stepped my point please just like how you do it when i ask you about the movement n calibre of watches...

Want to pretend n Act smart n full of knowledge, do it wisely... I can easily throw a bunch of ministers name that served reservist....

So sorry, to your disappointment if you have open your chicken eyes n read carefully, i already mentioned that i've not served my reservist!!!

Your personal experience??? Please... Your so-called personal experience that you brought up in this forum just like watches are nothing but shows that you have nothing apart from a coconut head above your shoulders...

The guy that i knew of served 6 years in the Air Force n he left but becoz of his father, when he went back for his reservist in the Air Force, it was a 9-5 thing n the dept was just a warfare school or something n he's the deputy head or something in there...

So with yr word, I can be considered a White Horse as well coz i serve 2 years only n never attended any reservist till now... Talk with yr brains, why you wanna allow me to humiliate you everytime u post!!!

Dun try to snake out liao you slime.
TCH white horse....he was never NSF as he was scholar. He last rank was rear admirer.
Now still rear admirer likely retired.
SO pray tell when he got promoted during reservist if he did go for reservist training?

Reservists who got senior rank are ex sign on as your loser friend.
Simply because left SAF time already higher rank. So by default.
NS is compulsory that's why got white horses...
Reservist is not compulsory so its only for losers so unlikely to find any white horses serving.