• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Singapore Still have Triads or Secret Societies???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Esmon the one wif mole on his face?

Not sure got mole or not....
But thin chap with well combed hair....always claimed to be mixed blood but the face 100% melayu....his motor gang name is Spitfire....made up of mostly Mat riders...hangs around holland Ghim Moh area....

Last edited:

sammyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure got mole or not....
But thin chap with well combed hair....always claimed to be mixed blood but the face 100% melayu....his motor gang name is Spitfire....made up of mostly Mat riders...hangs around holland Ghim Moh area....

Yes he's d one...he's no eurasion as u stated in your previous post...he's malay...lives in ghim moh...i do not noe abt spitfire....but i do noe his bikey frends are mats....during his younger days he wld mix wif the bikey guys at ghim moh estate.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes he's d one...he's no eurasion as u stated in your previous post...he's malay...lives in ghim moh...i do not noe abt spitfire....but i do noe his bikey frends are mats....during his younger days he wld mix wif the bikey guys at ghim moh estate.
Ghim Moh now can't see gangster already....

Milffella

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the logo i think 24 Gi leng Kiat was the most vicious in the 90s. far east plaza popular with this whack then talk gang...369 dun even dare step inside far east plaza

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
While abroad, I still read news about youngsters slashing people up just because of staring incident like the one in Pasir Ris n the most recent, CineLeisure...

My question is does Singapore still exist with triads or secret societies??? During my school time, i know SS in singapore like the AST, 08, 18XDH, 21, 24, 369 etc....but alot of "lao jiao" all went in or either come out become gd boy already... Does SS still exist in SG???

They taken over by papaya gahmen they are the largest secret society in SG, they converted all protection
money into what we called licensing or licence! COE, PARF, ARF, Income tax, GST, traffic fines by m&d (out source)
suck CPF for Temasick bluntant usage, lose money big time = honest mistake!!

Hoola

Hi all, was reading the topic and hence pardon me for gatecrashing this thread which had died-ed since 2013 :smile:
I am nearing age 40 now and 90s was my playground. My little humble contributions below and the people i knew or heard of : )

1) AST - Carebear ( bukit batok).
2) AST - Gu Kia ( ghim moh )
3) AST - Ji Gong ( yishun chong pang )
4) GSS - Lao Haw ( clementi central )
5) AST - Ah Xiong ( amk blk 307 )
6) GSS - Monkey ( holland )
7) GLK - michael ( holland )
8) GLK - Tommy ( dover )
9) GLK - botak ah beng ( abc market )
10) GLH - Ah Miu ( marsiling )
11) SKT - Tiger sam

forages

Hi guys,

I registered here just to participate in this thread, and yes I do know this is an old thread, but I tried PMing some of you here for more information but most of you here have your inboxes full.
I thought why not just reply here so we can collate all the answers in one thread and continue the discussion.

Well I am from a local group covering stories of taboo topics and we are interested to do a story on the local SG secret society/triads.
Can you tell us more about what you know?
Like, how and what can you tell us as a layperson who knows nothing much about the local gangsters.
How much have it changed?
Are they still relevant today?
Are they even here still today?

Tell us as detailed as you can, and it doesn't have to be in one reply. We can just go with the flow.
If we have enough answers, we may be doing some interviews with you guys, better still if you have contacts with the active members of the gangs.

Thanks!

forages

Hi guys,

I registered here just to participate in this thread, and yes I do know this is an old thread, but I tried PMing some of you here for more information but most of you here have your inboxes full.
I thought why not just reply here so we can collate all the answers in one thread and continue the discussion.

Well I am from a local group covering stories of taboo topics and we are interested to do a story on the local SG secret society/triads.
Can you tell us more about what you know?
Like, how and what can you tell us as a layperson who knows nothing much about the local gangsters.
How much have it changed?
Are they still relevant today?
Are they even here still today?

Tell us as detailed as you can, and it doesn't have to be in one reply. We can just go with the flow.
If we have enough answers, we may be doing some interviews with you guys, better still if you have contacts with the active members of the gangs.

Thanks!

M4A1Skyline

Secret societies still exist.... if there is a secret society branch in the police division, it clearly says something right?

I used to grow up in Bukit Panjang area which was under Pa Hai Tong. Anyone knows more info about PHT?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest legalized secret society in Singapore is PAP.IT is Very powerful and influential and have been terrorizing the citizens for the past 50 years.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Secret societies will be with us forever. Ditto prostitution n gambling - legal and illegal.

Need answers? Just write to Head SSB.