• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Singapore Still have Triads or Secret Societies???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. But the old timers in Pak Leong doesn't trust him. Eugene, I believe, was given the lightest sentence among all the other accused for the Centrepoint murder. His dad ex-SAF? Very pretty wife.

Heard his father was SPF SI and got uncle who was ASP....then other family members in SAF.
He and 2 more chaps claimed trial as they were already on PS when they did the killing (the rest PG).
Most were from respected families who hired lawyers, one even knew the presiding judge personally so all got off....no jail.
Heard later years he was suspected as police informant thus the distrust.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard his father was SPF SI and got uncle who was ASP....then other family members in SAF.
He and 2 more chaps claimed trial as they were already on PS when they did the killing (the rest PG).
Most were from respected families who hired lawyers, one even knew the presiding judge personally so all got off....no jail.

Isn't his dad that lionel guy?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la but machiam the tagline on tv....
'I know because I was there' :biggrin:

Me take off shirt liao....but cannot shake association as whole family from uncles to cousins all grew up in Tai Por and are solidly 24.

wow u 24slk?

Teng eh gina sia.

How is ang kong meng? How about tony siao and sean paul?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe Justice Sinnathurai was the High Court judge for this case. He even mentioned in open court he knew the family of one of the accused.

Your info, as always is 'tua kong'. Yes, he was reporting to an Indian officer who retired not too long ago as either DSP or Supt. More likely the former. Name starts with "A".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe Justice Sinnathurai was the High Court judge for this case. He even mentioned in open court he knew the family of one of the accused.

Your info, as always is 'tua kong'. Yes, he was reporting to an Indian officer who retired not too long ago as either DSP or Supt. More likely the former. Name starts with "A".

This eugene guy is the son of lionel right? Why is his surname different from the dad's?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
De Souza and Gallistan, cannot be father-son leh. But same type of DNA - snakes!

I must have gotten a major mix up cos i remember de souza has 2 sons that are ss members. I remember i think you or maybe ram revealing that info i dunno how come i got this gallistan mixed up as de souza's son. Maybe cos of his surname. Sounds really atas Gallistan.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, different families lah. Lionel's sons, can't recall their names but no Eugene involved. Lionel's sons, one SGH, one HHS, the other Changi Point 'gang'.

Amazing that the spawns of desouza all ended up crooked. One even became an ah kua. Is shim good looking?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must have gotten a major mix up cos i remember de souza has 2 sons that are ss members. I remember i think you or maybe ram revealing that info i dunno how come i got this gallistan mixed up as de souza's son. Maybe cos of his surname. Sounds really atas Gallistan.

3 sons if you consider the heshe as a son.

Eugene is a good fighter, I was told. But howlian and not trustworthy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 sons if you consider the heshe as a son.

Eugene is a good fighter, I was told. But howlian and not trustworthy.

Honestly speaking why is it not surprising given that he's a eurasian and has such a unique surname. Does he look ang moh? With such a surname he must have stood out in the gang.

Yes, there is a pub at Veerasamy Road but I suspect someone else took over. Veerasamy LK many Indians involved.

Actually i am not sure if the pub was at veersamy but it's near desker and anyway desker is in little india. Yup veerasamy is in little india and that's a place where there will be kelings.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly speaking why is it not surprising given that he's a eurasian and has such a unique surname. Does he look ang moh? With such a surname he must have stood out in the gang.

Actually i am not sure if the pub was at veersamy but it's near desker and anyway desker is in little india. Yup veerasamy is in little india and that's a place where there will be kelings.

He looks more Malay than angmo. Talks steady that's why can fly the spl flag and recruited a bunch of mission school boys who were absolutely loyal to him.
Good fighter due to his bouncer type size and always led in gangfights. He had a right hand man another Eurasian Mark Menon.....both SJI boys who made their names in orchard road's discos.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la but machiam the tagline on tv....
'I know because I was there' :biggrin:

Me take off shirt liao....but cannot shake association as whole family from uncles to cousins all grew up in Tai Por and are solidly 24.

Any connection to lau hokkien, Ma lau Yong, Fo siew seng (gasoline seng),Mun Chai, Lau Chye Poh, Ah Orh ....:smile: