• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Singapore Still have Triads or Secret Societies???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what is this eugene fella doing today? all those incidents happened so long ago. let me search on facebook for him with that surname should be easy to find the correct person.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When we had a relationship she was not his wife yet.
And she fucked a host of other people before that.
She was actually intro to me by my ex Gf's nephew who also tried her with his friend.
Later on I pay it forward and pass on to a few kakis of mine.
She had my friend's name 'esmon forever' tattooed on one of her butt cheek....esmon was another Eurasian motor gang hell rider leader.
If back then social media and smartphones were around....she would have many leaked videos like Tammy.
Not sure if she is as havoc....saw her at a function some years back....seemed to have cleaned up her act.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These kind of discussions never die. Every couple of months will resurface. I remember Ramseth was a regular participant in such discussions.
Kinda of missed his juicy stories. :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These kind of discussions never die. Every couple of months will resurface. I remember Ramseth was a regular participant in such discussions.
Kinda of missed his juicy stories. :o

Yes. We should give him 'due respect' when his first anniversary arrives. 6-8 mths since he expired?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone still remember back then the 90s. Motor Siao.... Groups like 夜风狂 夜游人.....etc

I think motor gangs need to start another thread then can talk finish...
At least motor siao gang names a bit more creative.

Lei Niao
Yuan Jiao
Yi Ba Hor
Ye Feng Guang
Hai Dao

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
When we had a relationship she was not his wife yet.
And she fucked a host of other people before that.
She was actually intro to me by my ex Gf's nephew who also tried her with his friend.
Later on I pay it forward and pass on to a few kakis of mine.
She had my friend's name 'esmon forever' tattooed on one of her butt cheek....esmon was another Eurasian motor gang hell rider leader.
If back then social media and smartphones were around....she would have many leaked videos like Tammy.
Not sure if she is as havoc....saw her at a function some years back....seemed to have cleaned up her act.

In the early 90s when i'm in spore, me and friends will go mambo jambo at zouk almost every wed..saw her and boy i can tell you she knows how to party,...she's one hell of a gal..damned bloody hot and wild..everyone on the dance floor get aroused by her wild dancing,
she literally sent all the guys at mambo jambo into a frenzy.

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 24 Insignias, should be
Red Indian = AK
Dragon & Tiger = GLH
Chinese Junk = GHK
RIP Cross = 969

Last edited:

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 24 Insignias, should be
Red Indian = AK
Dragon & Tiger = GLH
Chinese Junk = GHK
RIP Cross = 969

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the early 90s when i'm in spore, me and friends will go mambo jambo at zouk almost every wed..saw her and boy i can tell you she knows how to party,...she's one hell of a gal..damned bloody hot and wild..everyone on the dance floor get aroused by her wild dancing,
she literally sent all the guys at mambo jambo into a frenzy.

You damn funny you talk about some hot chick then post a pic showing the gang insignas.