• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think you are rich?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Help this guy out lah! Spare some change for him!

Otherwise he may have to eat watery curries...

2q9l2zs.png

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly guy. Hope he comes to his senses and realise what Ravi and hhh are up to.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Silly guy. Hope he comes to his senses and realise what Ravi and hhh are up to.

There is nothing silly about protesting and voicing out the corruption of the PAP...

This is the PAP tactic to shame the dissidents. And you buy this PAP shit?? That is why i stay away from sinkies.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing silly about protesting and voicing out the corruption of the PAP...

This is the PAP tactic to shame the dissidents. And you buy this PAP shit?? That is why i stay away from sinkies.
He is not silly in voicing and protesting. He is silly in associating himself with Ravi and hhh. They revealed their tails when ravi said he will be contesting in amk with hhh. Ice cream party has already expressed their interest there too. Are they contesting for amk, or protecting lhl by creating multi-corners fight?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tend to see amk as a sub-continent for lky. it's unlikely they will win if lky is around. pple will give face to him as long as he is around, my gut feel. i also give face to lky for the reason he and his gang built up this island not his sulver spooned son.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
i tend to see amk as a sub-continent for lky. it's unlikely they will win if lky is around. pple will give face to him as long as he is around, my gut feel. i also give face to lky for the reason he and his gang built up this island not his sulver spooned son.

You are a sucker indeed. :rolleyes:

So if I save your life from drowning once, you let me fuck your wife and your daughter as well? :rolleyes:

No offence, but just using your gratefulness logic.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun like lky's character but you have to give it to him. it's not easy to climb to the top with bare hands, imagine the back stabbing, the culling he has to go thru, you will know if you ever been involved in corporate politics.

So if I save your life from drowning once, you let me fuck your wife and your daughter as well? :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
i dun like lky's character but you have to give it to him. it's not easy to climb to the top with bare hands, imagine the back stabbing, the culling he has to go thru, you will know if you ever been involved in corporate politics.

He already has his due rewards, whether in cash or in name. Gimme a break.

Dont be like those silly sinkies who believe that LKY is god.

It is precisely of people with your kind of mentality that allows him to perpetuate his dynasty and screw each sinkie for generations to come.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Correct. Gratitude is not servitude. And to use your example above, gratitude is not prostitute. :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun like lky's character but you have to give it to him. it's not easy to climb to the top with bare hands,

what you mean ... climb to the top with bare hands. I was always below him pushing his backside up like .. hip hip hooorey

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He already has his due rewards, whether in cash or in name. Gimme a break.

Dont be like those silly sinkies who believe that LKY is god.

It is precisely of people with your kind of mentality that allows him to perpetuate his dynasty and screw each sinkie for generations to come.

We give Mummy Old Fart more credit that is due to him. For decades, we have been fed PAP propaganda framing Mummy Lee as god's gift to this peesai. We need to question Mummy's motives for his actions. Were his actions to serve sinkees or for himself. I tend to think of the latter. He played Russian roulette with sinkees lives. Fortunately, he won.
Could we have done better if sinkapore remained part of Mudland? The closest guess is to look at the lives of Chinese Mudlanders in Penang.
In a big country, there are options in lifestyle.
Overall, I think we could have done better remaining in mudland. And Mudland would not have been so radicalized as it is right now. With more minority representation in the country, the Malay clout would have been mitigated.

Mummy Lee screwed us all for his own gains. He is probably a billionaire or at least half a billionaire because of it.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Didn't know can BBQ at Botanical Gardens. Nevermind, I will go there early and capture one of the swans for our BBQ. :biggrin:

My dog always want to attack the swans whenever I bring him for a walk there... I am sure the swans will poke his head if he does :biggrin::biggrin: