• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you approve of Peppertail's work as a moderator?

Do you approve of Peppertail's work as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peppercrab has 21 percent support. By the PAP standard, that's an overwhelming show of support. Give him a break lah to enjoy his new past time.

Sam has full confidence in peppercrab and out of respect for Sam, we should do likewise.

Sam is now my idol.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I take issue with that as well ...what's the point of using infractions so freely? I goofed up once ...it was a mistake, not a deliberate act ...and the infraction came. If I was a perpetual error-prone poster, hey, I wouldn't be offended.

not i want to defend her, but i also kenna inf by ah leong twice for messing up quote. as much as it a honest mistake, i accept ah leong decision.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take issue with that as well ...what's the point of using infractions so freely? I goofed up once ...it was a mistake, not a deliberate act ...and the infraction came. If I was a perpetual error-prone poster, hey, I wouldn't be offended.

Take that up with Sam, he infracts for quote tags and huge fonts all the time. Why nobody has issues with that? Hypocritical egomaniac...

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should i waste my time campaigning? I was appointed, this appointment can be withdrawn by the forum host anytime.

There was a logistics manager who was appointed to higher appointment.

He started abusing his "new-found authority" and started to screw every one under him.

Guess what....... The other workers resigned en-bloc.

End Result: He was sacked.

If your boss is like the example above and you like that person mentioned, then it is only about time when this forum will become devoid of contributors.

When that day dawn, you will be out of job and the BOSS looses all the good people.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

There was a logistics manager who was appointed to higher appointment.

He started abusing his "new-found authority" and started to screw every one under him.

Guess what....... The other workers resigned en-bloc.

End Result: He was sacked.

If your boss is like the example above and you like that person mentioned, then it is only about time when this forum will become devoid of contributors.

When that day dawn, you will be out of job and the BOSS looses all the good people.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Are you going to make your case anytime soon today? Boooring...

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have no fucking contribution to SBF at all. All you do is infracting all these inconsequentials and spew rubbish when you do not know the background. Useless prick with pea brain! :oIo:

Well spoken my dear MBSSLOTS.

I will stand by you for I believe that whoever abuses power should be publicly shamed.

What contribution did Peppertail made to the SBF?

Nothing but Zero, Zero,Zero..............

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well spoken my dear MBSSLOTS.

I will stand by you for I believe that whoever abuses power should be publicly shamed.

What contribution did Peppertail made to the SBF?

Nothing but Zero, Zero,Zero..............

Where is your case??? Hot air only....as expected.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you know what is asopoetida?

Thats what you are.

Look it up and then let me know.

Found it:cool: :

ScreenHunter_09 Mar. 14 00.17.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is ridiculous. No comparison with what I asked you.

I ask for a tissue and you gave me cloth.........How stupid and unlettered can you be.

Clearly shows that you do not know what I asked of you.

Please remain a fool and don't expect me or anyone else (unless they are forgiving and possess pity) to let you know, for you are one such person that meet the effects of that.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Peppertail, where is my reply?

Why you have to wait so long?

I am waiting for you.

Don't waste my precious time ok.

I have better things to do than infarcting others.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey Peppertail, where is my reply?

Why you have to wait so long?

I am waiting for you.

Don't waste my precious time ok.

I have better things to do than infarcting others.

I guess he is asleep or not around brother. I just came online and found 2 posts in the moderation queue. If he is here, he is very fast in clearing the queue. I wonder what type of job he holds that allows him to be here 16 hours a day. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess he is asleep or not around brother. I just came online and found 2 posts in the moderation queue. If he is here, he is very fast in clearing the queue. I wonder what type of job he holds that allows him to be here 16 hours a day. :biggrin:

Thanks bro.

I want to hear from him soonest.

He isn't asleep but he is like a frightened cur with his tails (peppertail) beneath his legs.

He has been identified and I want him to tell the truth or else I will expose him.

I am writhing in anger and now want his blood.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, was out for prata. Reply to what question?

Break wind after the prata or search on Wiki. I smell a rat here...........

Go back to my earlier threads which you "conveniently" forgot.

Answer me fast or I too am going to go for some long siesta........

Don't waste my time and disgrace yourself further.

Come clean as what you maybe.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Break wind after the prata or search on Wiki. I smell a rat here...........

Go back to my earlier threads which you "conveniently" forgot.

Answer me fast or I too am going to go for some long siesta........

Don't waste my time and disgrace yourself further.

Come clean as what you maybe.

I went back to your earlier thread and do not find a question that needs answering.