• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you approve of Peppertail's work as a moderator?

Do you approve of Peppertail's work as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys and gals,

Peppertail claims he didn't even know there was a poll going on.

Amnesia is a serious medical condition. Recommend he see a doctor immediately.

Meanwhile, this is the poll that he has forgotten about in the span of merely 8 hours.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys and gals,

Meanwhile, this is the poll that he has forgotten about in the span of merely 8 hours.
Peppercrap the cheebyekia....:oIo:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys and gals,

Let's see:

Hurt my feelings?!?! You lost an election! Ask Png Eng Huat or Lee Li Lian if their opponents had hurt THEIR feelings!

LOL!

Are you calling this gondu poll thing on this forum an election? I would have expected your standards to be higher...

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's see:
Are you calling this gondu poll thing on this forum an election? I would have expected your standards to be higher...

I really wish I can stop this unproductive line of discourse now. Just show us that you can cease merging and moving threads incessantly and I will forget all this even happened even faster than you.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moderation isn't about popularity. It's about doing an effective job of keeping the forum neat and orderly.

Thats why i am helping Peppercrap by making him unpopular. Hehehe...:biggrin:
:oIo: at PepperCRAP!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let's see:

absolutely brilliant rebuttal.
some people have thick skin...they don't realise their own stewpidity...:smile:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys and gals,

Actually, and I am very surprised, he/she had voted against himself/herself.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sounds like you were chosen when you said appointed. :rolleyes:

He volunteered and seemed tough enough to do the job and not bow to intimidation and abuse so I appointed him.

From what I have seen so far, I have not been disappointed. He's taking everything thrown at him and given back as good as he gets. :biggrin:

If you guys want him removed, you're going about things the wrong way. In order to get a mod fired, you have to give him no work to do do and after a while, I'll think he's being idle and I'll sack him.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
We are not talking moderation. We are talking about using the status of a moderator to gain an advantage to post.

He has no special privileges whatsoever. If he spams, defaces the forum, abuses his position by deleting posts he doesn't like etc, he's history.

At the moment, he appears to almost as good as I am. He has deletion powers but he has not used them at all to silence critics or impose censorship.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He volunteered and seemed tough enough to do the job and not bow to intimidation and abuse so I appointed him.

From what I have seen so far, I have not been disappointed. He's taking everything thrown at him and given back as good as he gets. :biggrin:

If you guys want him removed, you're going about things the wrong way. In order to get a mod removed, you have to give him no work to do do and after a while, I'll think he's being idle and I'll sack him.

I knew he volunteered for this position. Just that the statement sounds otherwise.

No, he have my full support as a Moderator here. He had my vote during the poll.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not all members are daft. We all understand he volunteered and got to do a thankless task which no other members are keen to do.:rolleyes:

Only dedicated people will want it especially when they are so busy managing a business and have a family with 2 kids. Guess the wife has to work overtime to take care of the vacuum left behind and the kids need to sacrifice too.

Kudos to such a dedicated mod.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only dedicated people will want it especially when they are so busy managing a business and have a family with 2 kids. Guess the wife has to work overtime to take care of the vacuum left behind and the kids need to sacrifice too.

Maybe he is like Goh Meng Seng who can afford to sit down in front of his computer screen all day in his computer shop while equally bored customers stroll in and out.

Not wanting to get personal, but like GMS I bet his wife is the one having a real occupation & career.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he is like Goh Meng Seng who can afford to sit down in front of his computer screen all day in his computer shop while equally bored customers stroll in and out.

Not wanting to get personal, but like GMS I bet his wife is the one having a real occupation & career.

Maybe it is simply none of your business:smile:.