• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you approve of Peppertail's work as a moderator?

Do you approve of Peppertail's work as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember, fellow forummers;

A YES VOTE is a vote for MORE micromanagement, LESS TOLERANCE of dissenting voices, LESS TOLERANCE for creative threads.

A NO VOTE is a vote for MORE freedom of expression, MORE individual responsibility, MORE forum flexibility, and MORE democracy.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, fellow forummers;

A YES VOTE is a vote for MORE micromanagement, LESS TOLERANCE of dissenting voices, LESS TOLERANCE for creative threads.

A NO VOTE is a vote for MORE freedom of expression, MORE individual responsibility, MORE forum flexibility, and MORE democracy.

Baseless false accusations. I have not silenced anybody.

I'm simply being targetted because i dare to stand up against the establishment in this forum.

Last edited:

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of conducting a poll for members only. It should be opened to all.

Otherwise the mob here will win hands down.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think it is a good idea for moderator to reply to most of the threads most of the time.

if not he is just like one of us!! Heee... :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Your eyes kena stained by shit ah? See properly, i already voted with my original nick. I m the first one to give him the vote of confidence! :oIo:

Fucking Chee Bye pappies dog you! :oIo:

Cheebye, without the PAP, you'll be a construction worker in Malaysia instead of enjoying your time here in SBF :oIo: