• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you agree that OA is abusing infraction power?

DO YOU AGREE THAT OA IS ABUSING INFRACTION POWERS?

• Yes

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 34 51.5%

• Total voters

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only reason i can think of is u are not banned by infractions. Why don't u get tualingong aka TeeKee to reverse your infractions? :biggrin:

very soon will be banned and interned. just you see and wait when the big godfathers come here after their sumptuous dinner...this place is infested with all these thugs and hooligans.just see lah what happen to the cat!!! surely kena bbq.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need lah...i know i am going to die soon...why reverse for what?

this laksaboy posted something abnoxoius, i pointed out to him and he infracted me and not only that he put me into moderation!!!

what sort of fartup bugger this laksaboy and his clones and cronies!

and also this fartup resident talented poet jw5 came with his fartup poem on the cat at this moment...nahbeh!!!

laksa boy! naughty boy!! :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no need lah...i know i am going to die soon...why reverse for what?

this laksaboy posted something abnoxoius, i pointed out to him and he infracted me and not only that he put me into moderation!!!

what sort of fartup bugger this laksaboy and his clones and cronies!

and also this fartup resident talented poet jw5 came with his fartup poem on the cat at this moment...nahbeh!!!
Ho La, mai chow chow Liam Liao; Let's see how can i try to toLong Lu..:smile:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't forget what our intelligent Fook Seng said in his great post.

the number of forummers against the establishment to the number of forummers who are pro-establishment is 10:1

but when come to the polls and when come ( to election ), the ration is reversed 1:10

all the wayangings are just what they are...wayangs!!!...hahhaaaa!!!!

you have powerful gangs here and very powerful and influential silent godfathers and godchorkongs here...

lost an argument, infract people.
lost an argument, zap people.
lost everything, ban people.

what the fart lah!!!

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
very soon will be banned and interned. just you see and wait when the big godfathers come here after their sumptuous dinner...this place is infested with all these thugs and hooligans.just see lah what happen to the cat!!! surely kena bbq.

you can always complain to Sam Leong if they abuse their powers!!! :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OA is the godfather of the forum. most of the warlords and marquis here gave him due respect. never never offend the OA... i am a big fan of the OA... :biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bPbmR4sK_gY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you can always complain to Sam Leong if they abuse their powers!!! :biggrin:

aiyah no need to complain one
sam leong knows everything
he is just watching
if not for him sam leong
i would have been dead and gone
nong nong ago
he is the quiet and silent sleuth here
don't play play with sam okay
he knows everything here...
if he wants me to die, i die
if he wants me to continue to contribute,
i will survive..he is the determinant of all our fate here....he is THE BOSS.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not bad not bad, iLs; now you are +2 Liao..but of no effort through me.I just heLped voice your grouses onLy..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am very disappointed with some of our very senior and seasoned forummers here.They are great intellectuals with great foresight and hindsight. They are very knowledgeable and very analytical. But sometimes they display their moronic traits rather shamelessly.

Bollocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's OAhasDownSyndrome? :biggrin:
Love the nick! :wink:

That is a clone of LOSER PAP IB SIFU who also registered clones dedicated to tonychat and Ash007. :biggrin: There are other ways other than zapping and infractions to piss a person off. Want to know what it is?

Last edited:

Bollocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
OA is the godfather of the forum. most of the warlords and marquis here gave him due respect. never never offend the OA... i am a big fan of the OA... :biggrin:

Don't anyhow say hor. I can no longer afford to buy premium memberships so i can only power up my newbie clones to 1000 points. :(

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is a clone of LOSER PAP IB SIFU who also registered clones in tribute to tonychat and Ash007. :biggrin: There are other ways other than zapping and infractions to piss a person off. Want to know what it is?

SIFU PAP IB ? don't smear him... Sifu gave us the PAP doggie list. :biggrin:

Bollocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIFU PAP IB ? don't smear him... Sifu gave us the PAP doggie list. :biggrin:

Heheh that was what i thought in the beginning too... but the zap comments he left behind and his other clones that he used for various online persona and stalking tells a very different story. :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so many clones by ypap and papib here. but still can't topple the 大腕 here, including the legendary OA. can anyone list the YPAP and PAPIB here? i am a fan boy of OA too.

jw5

Loyal

you mean this one? :biggrin:

the supreme balls carrier was sycophantic to the core
all he wanted was his nickname to be in crew folklore
kopiuncle sounded crude and that really made him sore
so he decided to get another nick called ilovesingapore :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset