• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you agree that OA is abusing infraction power?

DO YOU AGREE THAT OA IS ABUSING INFRACTION POWERS?

• Yes

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 34 51.5%

• Total voters

MortalKombat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks. But why you up me 28 points? Now I lost my Power 69 and also no more 6099 :(

Funny sia... now we have someone who is unhappy about receiving points. :biggrin:

As long u keep posting, there will be forummers who won't know about your fetish for digits 69 and will up your points. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Funny sia... now we have someone who is unhappy about receiving points. :biggrin:

As long u keep posting, there will be forummers who won't know about your fetish for digits 69 and will up your points. :biggrin:

Now is time for you OA to show your Power! Zap zap!

Last edited:

MortalKombat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's pay back time. :biggrin:

tdK9a.jpg

MBSSLUTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
s
chor simi......

Ha ha ha clone of SIFU! the host doesn't like u at all for the mess u have created in this forum and your rubbish inane reporting at the infraction log. :oIo:

Anyone who reverses your infraction will get it :oIo:

Last edited: