• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Distasteful PAP's Distraction!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap is overwhelmed by problems it heaped on itself...MRT breakdowns, social divide, floods, runaway cost of living, increasing crime rate, vices, etc. the pap is fir-fighting and cant cope. It can only get worse.

the pap has tried to buy time and distract singaporeans from the real issues by sensationalising sex in SG. the pap started with SCDF Commissioner's and CNB Director's saga. But that didnt really distract Singaporeans from the real problems and fizzled away. The transport, FT, cost of living issues continue to haunt and overwhelm LHL and his ministers.

They have decided to sensationalise underage prostitution by giving full media coverage to the indiscretion of the 60 men caught.

Is there a need to do that? why destroy the lives of these men and the sixty families and hundred children? yes, they have committed a crime...let justice take its course and punish them according to the law.

but dont need to destroy all of them, including their innocent !!!

the only reason i can think why it is done so is to distract Singaporeans from the core problems.

So, Singaporeans, do be fixated with the underage sex case ...the law will deal with the culprits.

let's focus on what's important and hold the pap responsible for bad policies that will destroy SG.

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably a lo of yellow bananas ministers in parliament using angmoh style marketing selling 'sex'.

The pap is overwhelmed by problems it heaped on itself...MRT breakdowns, social divide, floods, runaway cost of living, increasing crime rate, vices, etc. the pap is fir-fighting and cant cope. It can only get worse.

the pap has tried to buy time and distract singaporeans from the real issues by sensationalising sex in SG. the pap started with SCDF Commissioner's and CNB Director's saga. But that didnt really distract Singaporeans from the real problems and fizzled away. The transport, FT, cost of living issues continue to haunt and overwhelm LHL and his ministers.

They have decided to sensationalise underage prostitution by giving full media coverage to the indiscretion of the 60 men caught.

Is there a need to do that? why destroy the lives of these men and the sixty families and hundred children? yes, they have committed a crime...let justice take its course and punish them according to the law.

but dont need to destroy all of them, including their innocent !!!

the only reason i can think why it is done so is to distract Singaporeans from the core problems.

So, Singaporeans, do be fixated with the underage sex case ...the law will deal with the culprits.

let's focus on what's important and hold the pap responsible for bad policies that will destroy SG.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably a lo of yellow bananas ministers in parliament using angmoh style marketing selling 'sex'.

from the way they see and tackle the problems, we can tell the ministers are substandard.

LTY's solution to road congestion is to reduce COE quota, increase ERP...such simplistic solutions dont need brains.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
yes..will go to that thread later:smile:

thank you! :smile::smile::smile:
ps: the kopitiam still sells char kwey teow, but only at night. thought it was gone after the renovation, not sure if the name of the owner still the same person you've mentioned.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you! :smile::smile::smile:
ps: the kopitiam still sells char kwey teow, but only at night. thought it was gone after the renovation, not sure if the name of the owner still the same person you've mentioned.

Thanks for the update on th CKT.

Have not been there recently...shd make a trip soon.

Have you tried the dry meepok ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pap's core problem is that sg is full of useless citizens who cannot contribute anything substantial to the country and global market. they need to be gradually replaced.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pap's core problem is that sg is full of useless citizens who cannot contribute anything substantial to the country and global market. they need to be gradually replaced.

Let's see where true power lies. It will be Singaporeans removing the pap or the pap replacing Singaporeans.

I have no doubt who has true power

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The pap is arrogant like LKY. LKY said that he will rise up from his grave..but I have no doubt LKY will be well and fully dead and will remain so after his demise. The pap, like you, arrogantly thinks that it can replace Singaporeans with foreigners. As I have no doubt that LKY will remain fully dead, I also have no doubt that Singaporeans will remove the pap.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap is arrogant like LKY. LKY said that he will rise up from his grave..but I have no doubt LKY will be well and fully dead and will remain so after his demise. The pap, like you, arrogantly thinks that it can replace Singaporeans with foreigners. As I have no doubt that LKY will remain fully dead, I also have no doubt that Singaporeans will remove the pap.

Why do you have so much hatred for LKY? what did he do to you?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? If the guy can resurrect, why not? Why would you wish him to stay dead?

BTW, you mean to say all this prostitution thingy was a set up by PAP? They manged to get so many people to collaborate?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see where true power lies. It will be Singaporeans removing the pap or the pap replacing Singaporeans.

I have no doubt who has true power

let's bet on it since there's no law against betting with tracy. if i win, you strip. if you win, i write a poem for you. i'll give you 10 years. let's see if the pap will be removed from power in two 5-year election cycles. i can't be waiting forever.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why do you have so much hatred for LKY? what did he do to you?

You mean you didn't know what he did? When was the last time you have your ears and eyes check up?

“I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Petir, 1982

“I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy.”
- Lee Kuan Yew on J. B. Jeyaretnam, as reported by Devan Nair, 1981

“We have to lock up people, without trial, whether they are communists, whether they are language chauvinists, whether they are religious extremists. If you don’t do that, the country would be in ruins.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, 1986

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, 20 April 1987

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not? If the guy can resurrect, why not? Why would you wish him to stay dead?

How about you? How long do you wish him to stay alive?

I wish he could survive the way his wife did before her death, for another 10 years.