• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diplomatic Car Block Road afte shopping at Mustafa - Guess..?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng ever saw on a cool Monday morning very early 7 morning 8 morning this scenario: a bunch of traffic police clearing Orchard Road along Tanglin Shopping Centre for some white Merz to pass thru! :biggrin: why har?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng ever saw on a cool Monday morning very early 7 morning 8 morning this scenario: a bunch of traffic police clearing Orchard Road along Tanglin Shopping Centre for some white Merz to pass thru! :biggrin: why har?
bcos dat sum1 in dat merz is not n ah lian or ah beng ... :o

gotnojob

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Because I was going for a job interview.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't be surprised if it belongs to the Indon Embassy. Heard they never paid their utilities bills. PUB threatened to cut off supplies but was told to back off. Its only 10 mins waiting time in this case compared to the 2hrs chope time at Bishan.

'2911' belongs to the Indonesian Embassy and since it is only an '11', it is way down the pecking order.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really cheap bastard.

Some Singaporeans are quite stupid. The fact that the SOB says "I am driving a CD car" rather than "I'm a diplomat" means the fucker is probably a Singaporean. Should have called the police and let the fucker find out that diplomatic immunity comes with the passport not the number plate.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why no one go and beat that ass hole up.. only post in stomp.. another ball-less low life sinkie act. Sinkies deserve to get screwed.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I called the police to report that someone was blocking the road would they rush down to investigate:confused:

Maybe if I was an elite or angmo they would send someone to investigate immediately but if only the public was involved probably have to wait a long, long time.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I called the police to report that someone was blocking the road would they rush down to investigate:confused:

Maybe if I was an elite or angmo they would send someone to investigate immediately but if only the public was involved probably have to wait a long, long time.
u can try call dem wif angmo accent ...

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know your rights!

Most probably a Sinkie mat that has been employed as driver!
Embassies "DOMESTIC" help do not have diplomatic immunity!
And diplomatic immunity is only on big value items like murder, rape & smuggling, everything else must be settle according to host country's law!
And if they sprout the bullshit of the vehicle belonging to the embassy thus is of sovereign rights then it is your responsibility to ensure that your country do not get invaded and must shoo the cockroach back into the car where he can maintain sovereignty, otherwise public road anyone shall be subjected to the law of the land!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Know your rights!

Most probably a Sinkie mat that has been employed as driver!
Embassies "DOMESTIC" help do not have diplomatic immunity!
And diplomatic immunity is only on big value items like murder, rape & smuggling, everything else must be settle according to host country's law!
And if they sprout the bullshit of the vehicle belonging to the embassy thus is of sovereign rights then it is your responsibility to ensure that your country do not get invaded and must shoo the cockroach back into the car where he can maintain sovereignty, otherwise public road anyone shall be subjected to the law of the land!

I wonder if the "Police" would even know what the law is:confused:

Chances are they would need to call up to LHL, LKY,.. to find out what to do:biggrin:

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if the "Police" would even now what the law is:confused:

Chances are they would need to call up to LHL, LKY,.. to find out what to do:biggrin:

SPF SLEEPING.jpg

Oi! You think police damn free is it? "Yawn" Don't any-o-how come & bother us OK! "Yawn" "ZZZZZZZZZZZ"

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by the time the poodles arrive, the car would have left the scene already. then the poodles will say: "heng ah! no need to write report liao!"

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean the ambassador's vehicle. "High Commissioner" only applies to British Commonwealth countries such as UK, Canada, Aust etc. Even for US, we call ambassador.

Incorrect. Check dictionary for the minor but distinct differences between high commissioner and ambassador....nothing to do with commonwealth. Another related term....consulate general.