• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diplomatic Car Block Road afte shopping at Mustafa - Guess..?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You can up one of his clones mah. LOL. :biggrin:

The truth is, I have not been spreading my love a lot since Leongsam upgraded from version 5 to 6. The guys here are still nice to up me now and then and I have never even return favour :o

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, must be the Housekeeping staff getting groceries. If it was 2901, then it's the H/Commr's vehicle.

U mean the ambassador's vehicle. "High Commissioner" only applies to British Commonwealth countries such as UK, Canada, Aust etc. Even for US, we call ambassador.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone knows who drives S4 ?
Seen it parked at Mandarin Orchard a couple of times back in the 90s
From what I know Harry likes to hang out at Shangri La

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
S4 belongs to the late Lien Ying Chow - OUB, Mandarin, Wah Hin, etc

Shang has the highest security clearence and in the in early years the Govt had a share. It is also used by the Intelligence community from friendly countries. Notice the layout of the hotel?

Anyone knows who drives S4 ?
Seen it parked at Mandarin Orchard a couple of times back in the 90s
From what I know Harry likes to hang out at Shangri La