• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Didn’t I just say Malays are always united against OTHERS?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a matter of fact, many Arabs and Persians etc were in China since Tang Dynasty time and contributed to downfall of Tang and Song Dynasty. It’s in one of my Hokkien threads. It’s a fact many Chinese are not united since time immemorial and always choose to believe and gang up with foreigners to betray chinese.

As for why no Malays in China that’s because Malays are united and contented with your good lives in Malay peninsular and so no need to migrate to China.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too and cut off the hands and tongues of ccb Malaysian evil and filthy dogs that steal my photos and slandering me non stop like Cantonese dog son of whore @Valium etc.
vagina-vulva-troll-pussy-face-twat-snatch-squirter.gif

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chinese have this one chance to demonstrate they can treat the Bumis equitably but looks like they have blown it. Next GE very big possibility a BN comeback. So the chinese in Malaysia have only themselves to blame for exposing their greed and selfish attitude of 'me..me..me'

First they mock policies that uplift the malays. Then they demand DZN, an internationally well respected Islamic scholar deported. Then they made fun of the Sultans.

Wait for the backlash on the chinese. Its coming.

Yes. The cheena should have remain quiet. Just like how the Malays behave in Sinkieland. Dr Zakir Naik is a wellrenowned islamic scholar. Look at how he preached. He dont carry the Quran, bible, or the hindu scripture around. All memorised. All in his head. One extraordinary person he is and is all by the grace of Allah swt. Hes so well respected and have million and million of dedicated followers. U know wat will happen to PH or Msia if indeed Dr Zakir deported back to India? :whistling: Tun is smart. He know the repercussion and the backlash he will recd fm the Muslims. And here we have DAP and the mamak tamil tiger Ramasamy demanding Dr Zakir to be deported? Really looking for trouble. PH gone case leow lah.

Not only poking their noses into sensitive issue....now theres this cheena billionaire koon yew yin founder of IJM and Gamuda Berhad insulting the Msia army by saying the army should go assist Felda plantations. KPKB tat hes paying lots of taxes for those redundant soldiers. See how ungrateful this cheena is? If Barisan did not give him project after project he tink he is wat he is now a billionaire? Aiyoh....u guys dont know how furious the malays are now in Msia. I just hope it dont ignite into something else. Dont play with fire. In sinkieland garment spending billion and billion of dollars on annual defence budget. Maybe should also ask the NS and army to assist those sectors shortage of manpower...like security guards, cleaners etc etc...

1568634835711.png

IJM and Gamuda Berhad founder Koon Yew Yin reportedly blogged that Armed Forces personnel should replace migrant workers in Felda plantations as part of measures to curb a bloated civil service. ― Picture by Miera Zulyana

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 14 — Datuk Seri Najib Razak has hit out at a tycoon who suggested the government cut the number of Armed Forces personnel and send them to replace migrant workers in the Federal Land Development Agency (Felda) plantations.

The former prime minister described the suggestions by IJM and Gamuda Berhad founder Koon Yew Yin as “extreme” and a serious insult to the Armed Forces, and linked the businessman to the Pakatan Harapan (PH) government — which drew anger from the largely Malay users on Facebook who saw the Chinese Malaysian’s statement as racist.

“I know this Koon Yew Yin person is a close friend of PH leaders,” Najib wrote.

“I also understand that he is one of their political funders. But this sort of statement is extreme and is a serious insult to our entire security forces,” he added, in response to Koon’s blog post last Monday.

In the controversial post, Koon vented about the size of the civil service, saying he felt cheated as a taxpayer to see “so much of our tax money going towards salaries for a bloated and consequently low-productivity civil service”.

He argued this leaves much less for development and investments in education and skills training.

He then urged the government to trim the military of “redundant” staff whom he claimed are “doing nothing except eating and sleeping” and send some of them to work in state-owned plantations.

The tycoon also suggested that the government employ more non-Malays if it wants to be more efficient.

It is unclear as to what this assertion meant, but several Facebook users suggested Koon saw the predominantly Malay civil service as lazy, and that only by inserting Chinese labour would it improve.

Koon’s posting comes on the back of several other issues that have strained interracial and interfaith ties in the past few weeks, namely the introduction of khat to vernacular primary schools, Mumbai-born Islamic preacher Dr Zakir Naik’s remarks targeting his non-Muslim critics, and a fatal road rage incident between an ethnic Chinese and a Malay.

However, Deputy Defence Minister Liew Chin Tong has called Koon’s statement “regretful” and “misguided”.

In a separate statement, the DAP senator asserted that the armed forces are not redundant as claimed as it is the first line of defence if Malaysia ever finds itself at war.

“This is a misconception that needs to be corrected,” Liew said in his statement last night.

Separately, a group of ex-servicemen calling itself Patriot echoed Liew’s remarks and called Koon’s post regretful and one that is formed by sheer ignorance.

“This is the second time in less than two months someone viewed military personnel as cheap labour,” Brigadier-General Datuk Mohamed Arshad Raji (Rtd) said in a statement.

He said the first time was when former Sabah chief minister Tan Sri Harris Salleh suggested redirecting excess military personnel to “assist the government to uplift and stabilise the rural village community”, including sending them to work as security guards while the women personnel help clean houses and conduct courses for housewives.

“Suggestions from both men are ridiculous and show their sheer ignorance of the role of the armed forces,” Arshad said.

Malaysia has among the highest number of civil servants in the world, at 1.6 million, despite having a population of only 33 million. However, this figure includes the armed forces personnel as well, which are sometimes excluded in the civil workforce of other countries.

Political parties from both sides of the divide have been reluctant to respond to calls on an excess fat cutting exercise of its public sector, even as some admitted that sustaining such a large workforce is straining government finances.

Up to 80 per cent of government budgets often go to expenditures alone, a large chunk of it being salaries and emolument.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/najib-calls-pro-pakatan-chinese-025857616.html

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a matter of fact, many Arabs and Persians etc were in China since Tang Dynasty time and contributed to downfall of Tang and Song Dynasty. It’s in one of my Hokkien threads. It’s a fact many Chinese are not united since time immemorial and always choose to believe and gang up with foreigners to betray chinese.

Not so with the plight of the Xinjiang Uyghur. The cheena were so united tat they forced the latter to adopt cheena culture.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so with the plight of the Xinjiang Uyghur. The cheena were so united tat they forced the latter to adopt cheena culture.
Adopt what Chinese culture? You mean learning Chinese? Actually it is no choice that all ethnic groups in China learnt Chinese if not there will be problem in communication.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chinese have this one chance to demonstrate they can treat the Bumis equitably but looks like they have blown it. Next GE very big possibility a BN comeback. So the chinese in Malaysia have only themselves to blame for exposing their greed and selfish attitude of 'me..me..me'

First they mock policies that uplift the malays. Then they demand DZN, an internationally well respected Islamic scholar deported. Then they made fun of the Sultans.

Wait for the backlash on the chinese. Its coming.
Its dr m that is holding back reforms. And unfortunately, DAP, despite its name, is not democratic at all. Its a totalitarian regime, like the Lees , except in this case, its the Lims.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adopt what Chinese culture? You mean learning Chinese? Actually it is no choice that all ethnic groups in China learnt Chinese if not there will be problem in communication.

Sure. But why forced them to abandon their own culture? Their Belief? Their language...etc..etc..etc...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for why no Malays in China that’s because Malays are united and contented with your good lives in Malay peninsular and so no need to migrate to China.

Ya...so easily contented. Tdk apa until give away their land away FOC. Malays not as united as DAP. Majority cheena supported DAP.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. The cheena should have remain quiet. Just like how the Malays behave in Sinkieland. Dr Zakir Naik is a wellrenowned islamic scholar. Look at how he preached. He dont carry the Quran, bible, or the hindu scripture around. All memorised. All in his head. One extraordinary person he is and is all by the grace of Allah swt. Hes so well respected and have million and million of dedicated followers. U know wat will happen to PH or Msia if indeed Dr Zakir deported back to India? :whistling: Tun is smart. He know the repercussion and the backlash he will recd fm the Muslims. And here we have DAP and the mamak tamil tiger Ramasamy demanding Dr Zakir to be deported? Really looking for trouble. PH gone case leow lah.

Not only poking their noses into sensitive issue....now theres this cheena billionaire koon yew yin founder of IJM and Gamuda Berhad insulting the Msia army by saying the army should go assist Felda plantations. KPKB tat hes paying lots of taxes for those redundant soldiers. See how ungrateful this cheena is? If Barisan did not give him project after project he tink he is wat he is now a billionaire? Aiyoh....u guys dont know how furious the malays are now in Msia. I just hope it dont ignite into something else. Dont play with fire. In sinkieland garment spending billion and billion of dollars on annual defence budget. Maybe should also ask the NS and army to assist those sectors shortage of manpower...like security guards, cleaners etc etc...

View attachment 64687
IJM and Gamuda Berhad founder Koon Yew Yin reportedly blogged that Armed Forces personnel should replace migrant workers in Felda plantations as part of measures to curb a bloated civil service. ― Picture by Miera Zulyana

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 14 — Datuk Seri Najib Razak has hit out at a tycoon who suggested the government cut the number of Armed Forces personnel and send them to replace migrant workers in the Federal Land Development Agency (Felda) plantations.

The former prime minister described the suggestions by IJM and Gamuda Berhad founder Koon Yew Yin as “extreme” and a serious insult to the Armed Forces, and linked the businessman to the Pakatan Harapan (PH) government — which drew anger from the largely Malay users on Facebook who saw the Chinese Malaysian’s statement as racist.

“I know this Koon Yew Yin person is a close friend of PH leaders,” Najib wrote.

“I also understand that he is one of their political funders. But this sort of statement is extreme and is a serious insult to our entire security forces,” he added, in response to Koon’s blog post last Monday.

In the controversial post, Koon vented about the size of the civil service, saying he felt cheated as a taxpayer to see “so much of our tax money going towards salaries for a bloated and consequently low-productivity civil service”.

He argued this leaves much less for development and investments in education and skills training.

He then urged the government to trim the military of “redundant” staff whom he claimed are “doing nothing except eating and sleeping” and send some of them to work in state-owned plantations.

The tycoon also suggested that the government employ more non-Malays if it wants to be more efficient.

It is unclear as to what this assertion meant, but several Facebook users suggested Koon saw the predominantly Malay civil service as lazy, and that only by inserting Chinese labour would it improve.

Koon’s posting comes on the back of several other issues that have strained interracial and interfaith ties in the past few weeks, namely the introduction of khat to vernacular primary schools, Mumbai-born Islamic preacher Dr Zakir Naik’s remarks targeting his non-Muslim critics, and a fatal road rage incident between an ethnic Chinese and a Malay.

However, Deputy Defence Minister Liew Chin Tong has called Koon’s statement “regretful” and “misguided”.

In a separate statement, the DAP senator asserted that the armed forces are not redundant as claimed as it is the first line of defence if Malaysia ever finds itself at war.

“This is a misconception that needs to be corrected,” Liew said in his statement last night.

Separately, a group of ex-servicemen calling itself Patriot echoed Liew’s remarks and called Koon’s post regretful and one that is formed by sheer ignorance.

“This is the second time in less than two months someone viewed military personnel as cheap labour,” Brigadier-General Datuk Mohamed Arshad Raji (Rtd) said in a statement.

He said the first time was when former Sabah chief minister Tan Sri Harris Salleh suggested redirecting excess military personnel to “assist the government to uplift and stabilise the rural village community”, including sending them to work as security guards while the women personnel help clean houses and conduct courses for housewives.

“Suggestions from both men are ridiculous and show their sheer ignorance of the role of the armed forces,” Arshad said.

Malaysia has among the highest number of civil servants in the world, at 1.6 million, despite having a population of only 33 million. However, this figure includes the armed forces personnel as well, which are sometimes excluded in the civil workforce of other countries.

Political parties from both sides of the divide have been reluctant to respond to calls on an excess fat cutting exercise of its public sector, even as some admitted that sustaining such a large workforce is straining government finances.

Up to 80 per cent of government budgets often go to expenditures alone, a large chunk of it being salaries and emolument.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/najib-calls-pro-pakatan-chinese-025857616.html

Yes... please follow zakir's teaching..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun like DAP & I prefer MCA :biggrin:

Yes bro. They are more accomodative like how the Malays accomodate to PAP. DAP is an extremist group. Very hostile towards the Malay if u care to read their past history. There were once i was at Penang. I was at an event held by UMNO. Guest of honour was Najib. I saw practically all the penang ceena ignoring and some booed at Najib. Very sad. They been brainwashed by DAP. They dont realise how lucky they are as a Msian. Take everything for granted. If they also want special rights like the Bumi...i doubt the silent majority would remain quiet and calm. Its a fact most Msian ceena are well off than the Malays. How many ceena tycoons and how many Malay tycoon are there in Msia? Still asking and demanding for more?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some dementia patient here. Already explained to him numerous time. Even copy and paste for him the last time. Here he goes again..same hadith again. Hey...why am i even replying to him? Shit...:poop:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun like DAP & I prefer MCA :biggrin:

I like her. Pro MCA..Barisan....

The Malays kana main habis by Tun and DAP. Look at the 1MDB case. They still cant pin Najib down. But DAP trying very hard to charge Najib guilty. During last election DAP lied and used dirty tactics to fool the masses. Using social media and lied tat Barisan chartered and flowned in Bangladeshi to Msia to win votes. Many promises in their manifesto...but most unable to fulfil as at todate or even years to come. Promise to create 1 million jobs.....Hahaha....if only causeway no jam.. and if pigs can fly....

1568770574666.png

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some dementia patient here. Already explained to him numerous time. Even copy and paste for him the last time. Here he goes again..same hadith again. Hey...why am i even replying to him? Shit...:poop:
Facts are facts...and it's basically an embarrassment to yr kind. U are just trying to sugar coat shit.