• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Didn’t I just say Malays are always united against OTHERS?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
E29C21B9-6A7F-4864-A2B2-79891AF6F59D.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese can or not? Of course not. Even Japanese invaders inside China also cannot be united.
That’s why I said unity is the BIG strength of Malays and the reason why they are successful in Malay peninsular. From non natives non majority to become natives and majority. Isn’t it?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The just solemnised alliance of Umno-PAS is bad news for Malaysians who have worked for anti-racist solutions to our nation’s challenges since colonial times. At the same time, while Pakatan Harapan leaders try to mock this Malay/Muslim-based alliance on the basis of racial alignment and leadership, shouldn’t they be asking themselves how this scenario has come about and how they have contributed to it?

After all, isn’t PH itself led by a leader who heads a purely race-based party that is only for the “Pribumi”? Why question the Umno-PAS alliance’s ability to select a PM-designate if they should win the next elections when PH has chosen a leader who had squandered so much of our resources for so many years? Why bring up the Memali massacre when it should be the prime minister at the time who should answer to the relevant charges?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If MCA has balls, it'll divorce from BN/UMNO and join Pakatan.

Then again, if your country has an Islamic political party, it has already gone off the deep end. Everything else is inconsequential.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes they are super united among themselves. They like to lust chio chinese gal. They wanna marry chinese gal so the gal become united with them and that chinese gal quit being chinese and become m&d. The only concern is sg becoming m&d as they keep laying eggs while chinese lay one or two egg and some dun wan kids, wan dogs. That why welcome misian chinese and prc to mirgrate to sg.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know nuts about Mudland politics. UMNO playing the race and religion card is the norm when they are desperate. PAS will ride on any party to make them relevant. It is a fringe party trying to go mainstream.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then again, if your country has an Islamic political party, it has already gone off the deep end. Everything else is inconsequential.

I hope Msia will introduce hudud law. I bet Ceena n mamak will still stay put in msia. :smile: