• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did the SPF run away from rioters? Here is the proof.....

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were the Policemen told to hide in the Ambulance by their commanders?

Were they trained to hide and run away like rats?

When Policemen failed on the ground is it not the commander who should be held responsible?

Not "RUN AWAY", must say 'TACTICAL WITHDRAWAL' to ""RE-ORG" for "COUNTER-STRIKE.

Meanwhile, take "Tactical Cover" not "HIDE" in ambulance. Next time SOP for NS men whenoutnumbered by hostile forces , take cover in Red Cross tent, vehicles and put on red cross arm band.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No copter or drone to monitor from above?

Our meek police force is a let down, it karma for inapt SPF.

Good for intimidating opp party rally attendee (ah...the photographer stationed at exit points...)

KARMA shift into higher gear. Good luck SPF.w

Cant blame them also, risking your life for nothing,you get zirch .
Doubt SPF will c9mpensateM

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will SAF run away from danger like the SPF?

Hehe.....

DPMTEO_1_0.jpg

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, the re-written rules of engagement is, if confronted by hordes of ah nehs, is to run like hell, izzit?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Police is allowed to run, then is the Army allowed to run also?

SAF.jpg

Will they run too?

Why cannot run??? you never heard the words retreat??? When emermy over power you... Retreat, reform and than fight back... This is what the police did... They won them over after 2 hours...

The police will be stupid if they do not run away when they only have less than 10 of them and the mob have about 200... You are asking people to go and die??? Why not you go???

Those policeman had parent and family to take care, anything happen to them you take care for their families??? Worlds are cheap...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a uniformed group, you hold your post until you are relieved...... there is no room for running away to fight another day.....

Running away without orders is cowardice.......

You siao liao... You can loss battles but win the war!!! You never read The art of war from sun zi???

If not room to run away and fight another day, all the pass history war should ended in 1 day...:rolleyes:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=439469846158209" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=439469846158209">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentDaily">The Entertainment Daily</a>.</div></div>

See them run away......

Some big shot said :"SPF exercised restraint"

my foot..... SPF ran away ......

Cowardice is the word. No warning shots, nothing, might as well go back to stations.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=439469846158209" data-width="550"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=439469846158209">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentDaily">The Entertainment Daily</a>.</div></div>

See them run away......

Some big shot said :"SPF exercised restraint"

my foot..... SPF ran away ......

I would like to offer another perspective
Rioters angered by senseless death of comrade
Could have locked the door of ambulance
Then set it on fire with petrol bombs

What they did was release the cowards inside
Before burning an inanimate object
Those "drunk" Ah Neh rioters were not high
On the contrary they exhibited
Cool-headedness and maximum restraint

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think armed or not is not the issue. If the instruction from the top is "do not fire no matter what".

Everyone is a sitting duck. Those top poodles maybe should learn to give instruction on the ground.

Talk is cheap when your life is not at stake.

watch the video again...still feel that they are unarmed AETOs that patrol the area on weekends ... anyway..i could be wrong as the video is not that clear...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first guy sprinted off without looking back even..... such devotion to his aim.....

then some say its the paramedics who ran away..... but look at their vests...... it says " POLIS"

Careful... you'll upset the SPF apologists here (some of whom I suspect are poodles themselves).

If you embarrass their beloved heroes in blue, they would turn around and ask you what you would have done in their shoes. :rolleyes:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you guys wanna relate to army...I asked you..if your section doing a patrol is outnumbered by enemy forces and come under intense fire...you radioed OC for additional support and the fucking additional fire support take forever long to arrive and the enemy is coming closer...what do you do? Dig in and die or Run?

In all such situations, every minute of delay counts....thats my view...

The riot police should be FUCKEd for the delay...not the frontline policemen.

as an ex rifleman, i can give u a proper procedure to do when meet with the above situation. First the sect comd shd acertain enemy numbers and any heavy weapons or support vehicle, radio back to PC via the short wave walkie talkie, quickly find withdrawal route, throw a couple of smoke grenades to screen and use the M203 and accompany gpmg to suppress enemies fires while troopers leapfrog backward toward more solid cover. Fighting withdrawal a much better choice than downright surrender or fight to the last man. by the way, u said patrol so more the reasons not to married to that ground and make an orderly withdrawal/retreat/bugout.:biggrin:

while i agree on the part of not shooting the rioters but to hide inside ambulance and come out with hands raised are downright cowardice. the mob maybe more than them but surely they can do a fighting withdrawal with their batons. they went thru proper crowd control training for goodness sake. a small number of trained police/aetos/cisco officers surely know baton charged in formation can beat the shit out of an unschool civilians and then fall back in formation. To run with the backs facing the mobs is more dangerous then moving backward slowly.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Careful... you'll upset the SPF apologists here (some of whom I suspect are poodles themselves).

If you embarrass their beloved heroes in blue, they would turn around and ask you what you would have done in their shoes. :rolleyes:

This forum has one poddle moron by the nick Mercil.......a fucking stupid poddle.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum has one poddle moron by the nick Mercil.......a fucking stupid poddle.

You are too harsh on him. He's just a hardcore romantic who loves everything and anything about China. You're a hater or a 'm&d pig' if you don't share his sentiments. :wink:

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me tell u guys a story.. these ah nehs hated those APOs so much because they are the Pigs who roams around tekka to Saman the ah nehs for littering, spitting, peeing in public and etc. Maybe one of the reason that the riot broke out might be because of these Buggers APOs as well....