• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did the SPF run away from rioters? Here is the proof.....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why they run away? They should learn to integrate with the FTs. That is what we were told to do.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
See them run away......

Some big shot said :"SPF exercised restraint"

my foot..... SPF ran away ......

Now we know the IMPORTANCE of having the NEW IPPT requirement to increase the running test from 2.4KM to 3.6KM.

They should also include a new section of HIDE AND SEEK in IPPT.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I frequent Little India in weekends so i see them hell of a lot. They work in pairs of 4. Usually bot armed. So they are probably the first to arrive at the scene trying to help the SCDF and ambulance medics.
by being outnumbered by the crowd and unarmed...what can they do..Hide lor...if me, i also would be shaken.
i am not pro spf...but i am sure anyone would if they have no revolvers with them.

they normally consist of 3 to 5 fellas of which only one is armed and carrying a file to book offenders that litter etc. don't think the other chaps are trained aetos personnel as they look like part-timers from tong aik undertakers or your neighbourhood lion dance troupe...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess those poodles can kiss their careers goodbye.
Damn malu....at least want to run also just assume runner position and not adopt arms in the air 'surrender' position.....and hiding inside ambulance....wtf!?!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess those poodles can kiss their careers goodbye.
Damn malu....at least want to run also just assume runner position and not adopt arms in the air 'surrender' position.....and hiding inside ambulance....wtf!?!

Why should they pay for the mistakes made by their commanders? They were not allowed to use their firearms, what else could they do when swarmed?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this point, I don't care whether they should fire or not.

All I know is that they hid in the ambulance like cowards, and the embarrassing scene is caught on video. That's entertaining.

And the next time some spin doctor or CrimeWatch praises the poodles for 'bravery' or 'heroism'... we know better.

Maybe from now onwards, all poodles patrol cars will be accompanied by an ambulance

when they patrol the street.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Police is allowed to run, then is the Army allowed to run also?

SAF.jpg

Will they run too?

did i read somewhere that ah loong also run to korea and dunno where

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's perfectly fine and within bounds of best practice for police or auxiliary security personnel to get out of harm's way and observe/stand-to from a distance if they sense danger or superior numbers or insurmountable odds. it's stupid and futile to try to right the ship singlehandedly when it's sinking. this is not thermopylae where the spartan 300 had to stand their ground and resort to slaughter. :rolleyes:
Not sure if your suggestion and their running act is the best option. I have leaned that when a pack of wild stray dogs is barking and approaching me aggressively, to run is to trigger an immediate attack. To walk away calmly is a better option as the stray dogs are equally apprehensive. If the ah nehs were smashing the ambulance door with iron rod, then I think they need to run for their life.

To me, running is a normal reaction of an untrained personnel. Hiding in an ambulance parked in the middle of a mob is like ostrich burying it's head in the ground. Something that a normal grown-up will not do in such a situation.

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if the 10 officers hiding inside the ambiulance were bbq to death,

will our CP still say that the poodles exercised maximum restrain?

If i were the commander of scdf, i will award those abnn for savings the lives of those officers hiding

inside the ambulance

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSF police officers boh chap none of their business run road first.

Oredi tulan lose 2 years of their prime time protecting these idiots PAP for fuck?

Proof the NSF are bullshit. Scrap NSF.

See them run away......

Some big shot said :"SPF exercised restraint"

my foot..... SPF ran away ......[/QUOTE]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should they pay for the mistakes made by their commanders? They were not allowed to use their firearms, what else could they do when swarmed?

MSK's escape and we see the low level being made scapegoats.....dun expect any difference here.
Those pappy dogs on top are 'too big to fail'.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only stupiaks will hold their ground and fight. The wise ones will make an escape and regroup to fight another day.... they are not running away, they are just merely retreating.... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Were the Policemen told to hide in the Ambulance by their commanders?

Were they trained to hide and run away like rats?

When Policemen failed on the ground is it not the commander who should be held responsible?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
after the COI, will the div commander be promoted or seconded to lead the Korean RUNNING MAN group?

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice the first few poodles who scooted out of the ambulance even put up their arms in surrender gesture to the Indian FTrash. Say, what are you defending?