• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Devastated...just came back from a wake....

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
very touching story indeed...when i was in CJC for 1st 3 months, few girls wrote me letters telling me how smitten they were by me. not kidding...i showed them to my 1st love and she was very jealous, i threw them away to show that i really love her. that kind of feeling is very very sweet...:o

btw, for the inexperienced, when a girl lies her head on your shoulder, you can prepare to bed her...:p:biggrin:

DAMN!
the first time a girl lies her head on my shoulder i was only 14 and she was 16. I know shit about bedding her! FUCK, now i think back she was damn hot then! WHY YOU REMIND ME OF THAT INCIDENT!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DAMN!
the first time a girl lies her head on my shoulder i was only 14 and she was 16. I know shit about bedding her! FUCK, now i think back she was damn hot then! WHY YOU REMIND ME OF THAT INCIDENT!
Reminded you of Ramseth and your mother izzit? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because ten year series don't have got teach you bedding izit:confused::rolleyes:

For normal guys, as long as the girl is hot.........the rest is natural animal instinct.:cool:

No wonder army posted you to be a medic:(:biggrin:

BTW, it's "laid" not "lies".

DAMN!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks bro and as SamLeong pointed out, it was not too difficult to expose the fake for telling a sob story. There are so many cons and scams in the internet, we have to be careful not to be taken in.

Currently buzzing and very viral is the "KONY" story which is a hot topic that is controversial. Watch the video to understand why some people are suspicious about it.

if you check on the net for invisible children it says that probably around 30% of their donations go to their cause with the rest spent on their equipment and other expenses like funding the members and so on. I've checked a tumbler site and it mentions that kony might not even be alive or in hiding and has not been in power since 2006. In short they aren't even fighting a cause cos he might not even be active or is probably dead already.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DAMN!

Reminded you of Ramseth and your mother izzit? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

That's the correct way. Don't try hands all over the girl. Let the girl start touching you first. Then talk until her head is on shoulder, you'll have her whole body.

When talking halfway, you must analyze your chance. There's no such thing as sure win and sure match. If she's not proactively responsive, change target.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's the correct way. Don't try hands all over the girl. Let the girl start touching you first. Then talk until her head is on shoulder, you'll have her whole body.

When talking halfway, you must analyze your chance. There's no such thing as sure win and sure match. If she's not proactively responsive, change target.

for me ...i just act cool infront of woman and let them come and talk to me first :wink: