• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Devastated...just came back from a wake....

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bogger gave me permission to make an adaptation... chen show mao and pritam all do it mah...

You trying to win rep points by making others sympathise with you. You even add flavour to your story.

"i feel like calling that bastard ex-husband of hers and fuck him upside down...fucking asshole... if he want a locust then why marry my girl! asshole..... i just wanna punch his fucking face... he did not even bother to come back for the funeral... fucking low life scum... hope he get AIDS! "

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the bogger gave me permission to make an adaptation... chen show mao and pritam all do it mah...

LOL, good excuses, wahahahaha I like :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'll add your points, followed by Borat for pecah your lobang, LOL

Last edited:

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
see la. U pichar his lobang...:biggrin::biggrin:

I am a sucker for such stories but I became suspicious as he had been posting in SBF before this. A person with a broken heart where have any interest to do such things?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
trying to spice up your boring friday nite.... take it easy guys... but its a great touching story...adapted to local context of course...

ok ..but next time dont play with ppl emotion lah ...whahahaahha

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
trying to spice up your boring friday nite.... take it easy guys... but its a great touching story...adapted to local context of course...

Haha, I admit I got bought in, but I think I am glad I shared my own real life story as well. And for me, mine's REAL.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
u seem to be unable to take jokes... well its u! beware of high blood pressure!

If I don't expose you, many members here will be crying their eyes out reading your BS. Don't play with people's feelings. Goodness knows how much more sympathy you will try to milk from those who are not aware you are a fake.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there any real harm if the story touches their heart whether it is mine or another? if it touches their heart, it shows its a good story to share... take it easy bro..u might just get a heart attack!

Not what you think. I do enjoy exposing charlatans like you and I lol'ed at your discomfiture at being exposed.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Borat - your joining sate in SBF is "Join Date 15-02-2012".
wow...u must have re-register and change nick to be able to spot that this posting has appeared in SBF before!

now your lobang pichar??? :biggrin:

I may be a noob here but I have long been in other forums. See me in 3 In 1?