• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Devastated...just came back from a wake....

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks ganesha...i also found the story inspiring to the extent that we should not fear to do or say what we wanna say to the people we love, else it might be too late...
Yet we always does the opposite :smile: time to ponder hard, real hard.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There has never been a prom culture in Singapore schools, only excursions, BBQs and chalets.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
very touching story indeed...when i was in CJC for 1st 3 months, few girls wrote me letters telling me how smitten they were by me. not kidding...i showed them to my 1st love and she was very jealous, i threw them away to show that i really love her. that kind of feeling is very very sweet...:o

btw, for the inexperienced, when a girl lies her head on your shoulder, you can prepare to bed her...:p:biggrin:

Last edited:

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS -11 game over so soon? Maybe i should add spice to get him/her out of moderation to prolong the fun, just like how PAP clowns here give points to their trolls and detractors.

Who are the trolls and detractors? Most of them u can find in the Rubbish Heap. :smile:

How about try zapping me into moderation? That'll be fun. Even more fun when u see me "recover" :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very touching story indeed...when i was in CJC for 1st 3 months, few girls wrote me letters telling me how smitten they were by me. not kidding...i showed them to my 1st love and she was very jealous, i threw them away to show that i really love her. that kind of feeling is very very sweet...:o

btw, for the inexperienced, when a girl lies her head on your shoulder, you can prepare to bed her...:p:biggrin:
Who give a shit about you? LOL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What if the girl lies on your lap..??? That means you can already start preparing to unzip your jeans..???? :biggrin: :p :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
well done bro...the detective work. You deserve to be upzed having caught this conman out. Good show.

There's no detective work required. All you need to do is copy and paste a sentence from the post into the google search window and click "search". It's that easy. I'm surprised there are so many morons here who don't know how to do this. :rolleyes:

Try it.

There's even a freakin' youtube video....

[video=youtube;S1bKa5-HIZ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1bKa5-HIZ0[/video]

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
well done bro...the detective work. You deserve to be upzed having caught this conman out. Good show.

Thanks bro and as SamLeong pointed out, it was not too difficult to expose the fake for telling a sob story. There are so many cons and scams in the internet, we have to be careful not to be taken in.

Currently buzzing and very viral is the "KONY" story which is a hot topic that is controversial. Watch the video to understand why some people are suspicious about it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks bro and as SamLeong pointed out, it was not too difficult to expose the fake for telling a sob story. There are so many cons and scams in the internet, we have to be careful not to be taken in.

Currently buzzing and very viral is the "KONY" story which is a hot topic that is controversial. Watch the video to understand why some people are suspicious about it.

The trouble today with the social media, people nowadays are just too guillble, have seen the KONY link in many a facebook pages & many are the younger generation; but some thinking ones I speak too are suspicious of it.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya i guess i'm not that internet savvy. Dunno how to do such stuff yet.