• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dedicated To LowLife ScumBag Psalm23.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

Now you know :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whaaaa!!! Can tell you r having sleepless nightmares. Still getting xtyk at work??? Told u to take that small step.
Save yourself first.

Nightmare ? Wow , now going to tell me you can translate dreams ? Whahhahah . Save myself ? More like you trying to save your cult name :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nightmare ? Wow , now going to tell me you can translate dreams ? Whahhahah . Save myself ? More like you trying to save your cult name :wink:

Buuupuuuh!? Oops, at your 'F' face again!! I mean 'forwarding'', hahaaaaaaa... Love it don't u? WuhahaaaaaA!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buuupuuuh!? Oops, at your 'F' face again!! I mean 'forwarding'', hahaaaaaaa... Love it don't u? WuhahaaaaaA!!!!!

Yawnzzzz .. Something wrong with your asshole is it ? Kana fucked until keep farting all over the thread :wink: whahahhaha . If you got no creative in posting dont post :wink: make you look stupid , but then again you are already stupid :wink: whahhhha

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawnzzzz .. Something wrong with your asshole is it ? Kana fucked until keep farting all over the thread :wink: whahahhaha . If you got no creative in posting dont post :wink: make you look stupid , but then again you are already stupid :wink: whahhhha

Your comment cannot affect me, like u said......wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!! Buupuuh!! Hahaaaaa!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your comment cannot affect me, like u said......wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!! Buupuuh!! Hahaaaaa!!!!!

If cannot affect you , why do you keep trolling me ? Whahahaha .. just admit it , you are butt hurt :wink: Whahahahaha .poor gay boy , I won't tell ppl :wink: but hor , ppl here got eyes to see leh :wink:

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
If cannot affect you , why do you keep trolling me ? Whahahaha .. just admit it , you are butt hurt :wink: Whahahahaha .poor gay boy , I won't tell ppl :wink: but hor , ppl here got eyes to see leh :wink:

Wuhaaaaaaaaa!!!! U r damn rite, ppl here got eyes to see? They will have a very clear understanding Punisher is an empty vessel who troll with zero common sense, wuhahhaaaaa!!! How true, keep it up, wait for your next stupid and useless contribution. But make sure u keep up your stupidity. Wuhahaaaaaa!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhaaaaaaaaa!!!! U r damn rite, ppl here got eyes to see? They will have a very clear understanding Punisher is an empty vessel who troll with zero common sense, wuhahhaaaaa!!! How true, keep it up, wait for your next stupid and useless contribution. But make sure u keep up your stupidity. Wuhahaaaaaa!

Whahhahaha ... Ppl knows who's trolling who :wink: just by looking at the top post :wink:

by the way , Your lau bu is so fat, that she could sell shade! Whahhahahaha

image.jpg

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahhahaha ... Ppl knows who's trolling who :wink: just by looking at the top post :wink:

by the way , Your lau bu is so fat, that she could sell shade! Whahhahahaha

View attachment 11161

Oh, hey.....I adore you mom like mine, so don't be rude to your mother. Though fat but I like, so fleshy! Bet u missing all parts, u only GET ENTERED,....sigh!!! I will keep some of your mom's aroma for u, only if u r a good boy.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, hey.....I adore you mom like mine, so don't be rude to your mother. Though fat but I like, so fleshy! Bet u missing all parts, u only GET ENTERED,....sigh!!! I will keep some of your mom's aroma for u, only if u r a good boy.

I'm not rude to your tu bui cheeby lau bu :wink: in fact I love her too much that I keep feeding her 1600ml of sperm everyday that's why she is so fat .. Don't blame me ok ? Whahhhahaha :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuhaaaaa, so delusion, so POWDER-FUL SIA!!! But unbelievable, thinking of a lonely gay faggot waiting at a lonely bar to get lay for its first time.....? More of u drinking mine, wuhahaa!!!!!!