• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The Lantern Festival or the Spring Lantern Festival is a Chinese festival celebrated on the fifteenth day of the first month in the lunisolar Chinese calendar. Usually falling in February or early March on the Gregorian calendar, it marks the final day of the traditional Chinese New Year celebrations.[1] As early as the Western Han Dynasty (206 BCE-CE 25), it had become a festival with great significance.[2] During the Lantern Festival, children go out at night carrying paper lanterns and solve riddles on the lanterns (simplified Chinese: 猜灯谜; traditional Chinese: 猜燈謎; pinyin: cāidēngmí; Jyutping: caai1 dang1 mai4).[3][4]

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so bored the whole day.
If I counted correctly, since I came back in late November last year (after a roughly one-month absence), you have posted more than one hundred times in a day on three different days (mainly because @ginfreely was spamming on those three days), i.e. once last month (104 posts on 18 January 2019, Friday), once last week (105 posts on 14 February 2019, Thursday) and yesterday (your all-time high of 139 posts on 18 February 2019, Monday)! :tongue:

Let's see if you can break @ginfreely's all-time record of 273 posts in less than 24 hours (roughly half a day, to be more precise) on 14 July 2018 (Saturday, over half a year ago):
sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-posted-273-times-yes-two-hundred-and-seventy-three-times-if-i-counted-correctly-during-the-past-24-hours-breaking-her-old-record.256550
She even managed to continue her spamming spree the next day (15 July 2018, Sunday) by posting 240 times (yes, over two hundred posts per day on two consecutive days! :eek: :rolleyes:) and continued spamming for another five consecutive days that same week (149, 96, 88, 215, 140), before I finally decided to start the following thread on 21 July 2018 (Saturday morning):
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-alvin-mccully-please-sue-the-following-real-life-woman-who-is-using-sammyboy-coms-ginfreely-account-for-defaming-your-good-father-leonard.256754
which was followed by another 150 posts from @ginfreely later that same day! :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If I counted correctly, since I came back in late November last year (after a roughly one-month absence), you have posted more than one hundred times in a day on three different days (mainly because @ginfreely was spamming on those three days), i.e. once last month (104 posts on 18 January 2019, Friday), once last week (105 posts on 14 February 2019, Thursday) and yesterday (your all-time high of 139 posts on 19 February 2019, Monday)! :tongue:

Let's see if you can break @ginfreely's all-time record of 273 posts in less than 24 hours (roughly half a day, to be more precise) on 14 July 2018 (Saturday, over half a year ago):
sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-posted-273-times-yes-two-hundred-and-seventy-three-times-if-i-counted-correctly-during-the-past-24-hours-breaking-her-old-record.256550
She even managed to continue her spamming spree the next day (15 July 2018, Sunday) by posting 240 times (yes, over two hundred posts per day on two consecutive days!:eek::rolleyes:) and continued spamming for another five consecutive days that same week (149, 96, 88, 215, 140), before I finally decided to start the following thread on 21 July 2018 (Saturday morning):
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-alvin-mccully-please-sue-the-following-real-life-woman-who-is-using-sammyboy-coms-ginfreely-account-for-defaming-your-good-father-leonard.256754
which was followed by another 150 posts from @ginfreely later that same day!:eek::rolleyes:
Can't beat her...Her fat fingers got better stamina on the keyboard... I gotta to juggle between some telecon calls and also calls to my atb... No stamina. Old Liao...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Long time no do movie peekture... FOR @laksaboy :biggrin:

l_p0053274129_mh1550569753658.jpg

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the below exchange is an uncanny resemblance of sbf echanges KNN someone will have heart pounding to find out what will possibly happen to her in some future KNN
20181128_130329-jpg.49564
SGT Siti: Excuse me, please blow like how you blow a balloon
Mdm Wong: I don’t blow balloons as well. I don’t blow guys
SGT Siti: Pity you lor, no childhood
Mdm Wong: Oh no, they lick me. I don’t blow them. You blow them, you don’t get licked
this Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" even seems to have allowed other people (I'm guessing most, if not all, of them were men! :tongue:) to "lick" her, so I'm wondering which part of her body she allowed them to "lick"! :unsure: :tongue:
Another similarity is that in October 2018 (last year and over a month before I started my thread), @ginfreely posted about wanting @Valium and @sweetiepie to "lick" the "cb" of another woman:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-20 Daily harassment Firecrackers behind my house.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-20 Daily harassment Firecrackers behind my house.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 419
  • Screenshot_2019-02-20 My car battery just went dead.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-20 My car battery just went dead.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks to all those sammyboy.com members and guests who bothered to view my thread, causing its viewcount to go past 10,000 yesterday! :tongue:
Many thanks again to all those sammyboy.com members and guests who bothered to view my thread, causing its viewcount to go past 20,000 yesterday! :tongue:
Many thanks for the third time to all those sammyboy.com members and guests who bothered to view my thread, causing its viewcount to go past 30,000 this morning! :tongue:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-20 Serious - Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a m...png
    Screenshot_2019-02-20 Serious - Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a m...png
    40.4 KB · Views: 137

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-21 State Courts.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-21 State Courts.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,243
Last edited: