• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN confirm with chop both lao cb are the same person if not is from same factory genes KNN KNN now have to wait for lao cb wong to go behind bars and see if lao cb @ginfreely mia during that time to confirm if is same lao cb KNN
I am very tempted to finally "confirm with chop" right now:
sammyboy.com/posts/2822672

@rotiprata said that "kt had probably advised her boss to fire Wong becos she was a nuisance in the company" and @ginfreely replied to @rotiprata by saying, "Ya she must have done that and that has nothing to do with me"; but if that truly has "nothing" to do with @ginfreely (who has also said in other posts that she does not know who Madam Wong is), how could @ginfreely possibly know that Madam Wong was fired because of KT Latha's “revengeful” act after KT Latha was "made to apologise to me by her ex boss, the one before LJ Mccully"? :o-o: :tongue:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-07 Are you in the same league as ccb HR manager KT latha and ccb accountant...png
    Screenshot_2018-12-07 Are you in the same league as ccb HR manager KT latha and ccb accountant...png
    55.4 KB · Views: 592
Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very tempted to finally "confirm with chop" right now:
sammyboy.com/posts/2822672

@rotiprata said that "kt had probably advised her boss to fire Wong becos she was a nuisance in the company" and @ginfreely replied to @rotiprata by saying, "Ya she must have done that and that has nothing to do with me"; but if that truly has "nothing" to do with @ginfreely (who has also said in other posts that she does not know who Madam Wong is), how could @ginfreely possibly know that Madam Wong was fired because of KT Latha's “revengeful” act after KT Latha was "made to apologise to me by her ex boss, the one before LJ Mccully"? :o-o::tongue:
KNN so mdm wong was the ccb cuntonese that lao cb @ginfreely was always talking about KNN 一山不能藏二lao cb KNN

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok with this holy truth bye bye to this ccb thread that criminal bastards like @musashi can blatantly twist a ccb kt latha equivalent to me just because she has a cb and is an accountant.
Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" also said "bye bye" at least five times:

right?
:wink:
KNN spot on KNN byebye is rarely used in this manner KNN
I also discovered that @ginfreely is the only sammyboy.com member who has posted the phrase, "to his likes":
sammyboy.com/search/?q="to+his+likes"&o=date
sammyboy.com/posts/2440465

Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" also wrote "to his likes" in her written submissions to the court:
lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/lawnet/free-resources?p_p_id=freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=2&p_p_col_count=3&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_action=openContentPage&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_docId=/Judgment/22449-SSP.xml

:tongue:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-07 Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans .png
    Screenshot_2018-12-07 Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans .png
    48.5 KB · Views: 521
  • Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) 15.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) 15.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/threads/are-you-in-the-same-league-as-ccb-hr-manager-kt-latha-and-ccb-accountant-wong-hwee-ling.262096/post-2823021
me think kt latha and wong hwee ling are not in the same league.... rather both used to work in the same company... kt had probably advised her boss to fire Wong becos she was a nuisance in the company... always throwing fire crackers, foul mouth, late for work.. giving excuses like "car battery flat" etc..:rolleyes:
Ya she must have done that and that has nothing to do with me but due to her “revengeful” act as she was made to apologise to me by her ex boss, the one before LJ Mccully.
Couple of points:

1. @rotiprata said that he thinks both of them "used to work in the same company".

2. KT Latha and YOU also "used to work in the same company", so are you saying/implying that KT Latha "advised her boss to fire" two different women, i.e. both Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" and you, @ginfreely? :o-o: :wink:
Come on my meaning is clear and obviously I am not that ccb accountant Wong so if you don’t understand is either you are stupid or evil and of course you are not stupid but evil trying to create an issue out of no issue as usual.
Then why did you say that KT Latha "must have" advised LJ Mccully to fire Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia because of "her “revengeful” act as she was made to apologise to me by her ex boss, the one before LJ Mccully"? :o-o: :rolleyes:
Because she is the one! Lol :biggrin:
Once again, many thanks for your reply! :biggrin:
By the way, I think you forgot to like the following two @ginfreely-related posts of mine:
sammyboy.com/posts/2822693
sammyboy.com/posts/2821613

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, 知不知道我想你?
:inlove:
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ4JRBgQ8N4

music_hifi-gif.41029

知不知道我想你
知不知道我爱你
日日夜夜关心
时时刻刻在意
分分秒秒折磨我自己
知不知道我想你
知不知道我爱你
千千万万秘密
零零落落内心
一丝一毫不敢告诉你
难道你现在还不知道
请看我眼中无言的烦恼
虽然我都不说
虽然我都不做
你却不能不懂
难道你现在还不知道
请看我脸上无奈的苦笑
虽然我都不说
虽然我都不做
你却不能不懂
知不知道我想你
知不知道我爱你
千千万万秘密
零零落落内心
一丝一毫不敢告诉你
难道你现在还不知道
请看我眼中无言的烦恼
虽然我都不说
虽然我都不做
你却不能不懂
难道你现在还不知道
请看我脸上无奈的苦笑
虽然我都不说
虽然我都不做
你却不能不懂
难道你现在还不知道
请看我眼中无言的烦恼
虽然我都不说
虽然我都不做
你却不能不懂
难道你现在还不知道
请看我脸上无奈的苦笑
虽然我都不说
虽然我都不做
你却不能不懂

The above song:
baike.baidu.com/item/难道你现在还不知道
is from the early 1990s (when you were in your early 20s) and is one of my favourite songs by my favourite Hong Kong "Heavenly King":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Kwok
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/郭富城
when I was a schoolboy during the 1990s!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Have you heard it before?
:unsure:
Another Aaron Kwok song I used to like from the early 1990s is:
baike.baidu.com/item/我想偷偷对你说我爱你
youtube.com/watch?v=FLCGnlapeOU

music_hifi-gif.41029

那天晚上
舞会散场送你回家 好紧张
没有说话 只交换电话号码