• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another blatant lie when the only similarity is she has a cb and car accident before.
so evil and desperate to say all people with car accident is same as me.
On 9 April 2016, Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia cursed SGT Siti to "die a terrible death":
lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/lawnet/free-resources?p_p_id=freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=2&p_p_col_count=3&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_action=openContentPage&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_docId=/Judgment/22449-SSP.xml

About a month later, you posted the following:
sammyboy.com/posts/2441825
I am waiting for some evil people to die a terrible death. They think they can get away scotfree.
sammyboy.com/posts/2442294
And they even think that they are entitled to slander you with lies and half truths. What wrong have I done to deserve this? Those evil fuckers who slander me will meet a terrible death. These motherfuckers think they can get away scotfree.
And nearly a year later (early last year, 14 Feb 2017), you were still cursing "all the bullies who have insulted me for nothing to terrible death":
sammyboy.com/posts/2572110
Just ignore them and keep your mental health well. One day those shitskins will be taken down by fallen trees one by one :biggrin:
Yes I curse all the bullies who have insulted me for nothing to terrible death. All those who protected bullies too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-08 Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-08 Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread.png
    31 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_2018-12-08 Proof that Msians, in particular Johoreans especially hate Singaporeans .png
    Screenshot_2018-12-08 Proof that Msians, in particular Johoreans especially hate Singaporeans .png
    39.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_2018-12-08 The end result of evil people is usually beri terrible .png
    Screenshot_2018-12-08 The end result of evil people is usually beri terrible .png
    31 KB · Views: 150

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 9 April 2016, Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia cursed SGT Siti to "die a terrible death":
lawnet.sg/lawnet/web/lawnet/free-resources?p_p_id=freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=2&p_p_col_count=3&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_action=openContentPage&_freeresources_WAR_lawnet3baseportlet_docId=/Judgment/22449-SSP.xml

About a month later, you posted the following:
sammyboy.com/posts/2441825

sammyboy.com/posts/2442294

And nearly a year later (early last year, 14 Feb 2017), you were still cursing "all the bullies who have insulted me for nothing to terrible death":
sammyboy.com/posts/2572110
KNN can i switch my vote option to 4. NO they are not the same person but they are fans of each other or one of them is a fans of another KNN

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok with this holy truth bye bye to this ccb thread that criminal bastards like @musashi can blatantly twist a ccb kt latha equivalent to me just because she has a cb and is an accountant.
Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" also said "bye bye" at least five times:

right?
:wink:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) 14.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-28 LawNet (Wong Hwee Ling Patricia) 14.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 721

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" also said "bye bye" at least five times:

right?
:wink:
KNN spot on KNN byebye is rarely used in this manner KNN confirm with chop both lao cb are the same person if not is from same factory genes KNN KNN now have to wait for lao cb wong to go behind bars and see if lao cb @ginfreely mia during that time to confirm if is same lao cb KNN meanwhile urgent lao cb @ginfreely you not shock to see another of yourself meh KNN KNN KNN