• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2821980
She "complained that she had been touched by a police officer, and that the officer had also pulled her dress up. Mdm Wong then went on to pull her dress up, and exposing her undergarment, causing Siti to be shocked, and the male officers had turned to avert their gaze":

:eek:
:tongue:
KNN the below exchange is an uncanny resemblance of sbf echanges KNN someone will have heart pounding to find out what will possibly happen to her in some future KNN
20181128_130329-jpg.49564
SGT Siti
Eh blow properly lah., You need me to teach you how to blow meh?

Mdm Wong
I don’t do blowjobs, sorry. You may be very good at sucking c—k

SGT Siti
Take a deep breath then blow

Mdm Wong
You are an expert at sucking, I don’t

SGT Siti
Excuse me, please blow like how you blow a balloon

Mdm Wong
I don’t blow balloons as well. I don’t blow guys

SGT Siti
Pity you lor, no childhood

Mdm Wong
Oh no, they lick me. I don’t blow them. You blow them, you don’t get licked
I have also discovered a commonality - Mdm Patricia Wong told Sgt Siti : "I don't do blowjobs".
Unless I'm mistaken, that sounds like what a whore would say to her potential customer, right? :tongue:
Please correct me if I'm wrong because I've never heard a whore speak to her potential customer in my real life; and, believe it or not, I'm still a virgin!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

By the way, this Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" even seems to have allowed other people (I'm guessing most, if not all, of them were men! :tongue:) to "lick" her, so I'm wondering which part of her body she allowed them to "lick"! :unsure: :tongue:

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2823331
this morning my morning wood suddenly gets very hard and huge. not subsided yet. don’t know why leh.
Did you wake up from a very sweet dream about a middle-aged Chinese Sinkie woman who looks like the "stunning cougar", Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-madam-wong-hwee-ling-patricia-if-you-are-not-already-a-member-of-sammyboy-com-this-non-sex-forum-please-become-one-as-soon-as-possible.261985

:unsure:
yeah, sexpecially with her gaping mouth ready to scold and suck and her revealing blouse showing armpit hair.
Dear @eatshitndie, many thanks for replying to, and liking, the above post of mine!
:smile:
May I ask you to also cast your vote in the poll, please?

redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same same type of characteristics... Shockingly similar! :eek:
It's hard evidence professionally dug up in this forum by our Resident CEO Expert @musashi :thumbsup:
I agree. With @musashi around, we have nothing to worry about. All facts will be dug up! :thumbsup::biggrin:
Agree. He's the most diligent and with him around, that Ginfreaky wouldn't dare to bully us. :biggrin:
Yep! He will protect us from her slander, abuse and threats. Three cheers to @musashi :thumbsup::biggrin::laugh:
Yeah... Give the boy a Tiger! :biggrin:
Many thanks for your encouragement! :biggrin:
But I'm afraid I've run out of similarities to point out.
redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-08 Are you in the same league (still waiting for ginfreely to reply).png
    Screenshot_2018-12-08 Are you in the same league (still waiting for ginfreely to reply).png
    80 KB · Views: 894