• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musashi ... This thread started by you really 一石二鸟,一举两得. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Arigatou Gozaimasu, @AhMeng-sama!
bow-gif.40441

I was inspired by the legendary:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miyamoto_Musashi's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niten_Ichi-ryu (二天一流)
to improve my "keyboard warrior" skills! :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
now have to wait for lao cb wong to go behind bars and see if lao cb @ginfreely mia during that time to confirm if is same lao cb
I just love @musashi CSI skills. Perfection to the dot. :biggrin:
Morning Mr Perfectionist :biggrin:
@musashi... fren; this thread is reaching page 10..... you stir until so much shit... now the toilet bowl is CHOKED !!!..
... you better do something fast !!! :eek:
Many thanks for your replies! :smile:
As long as I'm still able to, I will strive and persevere to post at least one post everyday for at least the next few weeks or months! :tongue:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
She "complained that she had been touched by a police officer, and that the officer had also pulled her dress up. Mdm Wong then went on to pull her dress up, and exposing her undergarment, causing Siti to be shocked, and the male officers had turned to avert their gaze":

:eek:
:tongue:
KNN LOL KNN from this act my uncle has reason to believe that lao cb @ginfreely might have also lifted up the night gown to expose her kortex soup panties to the neighbours from hell KNN
Just curious, if it's your "uncle"'s fate to meet or bump into Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" one "fine" day, and she does that same act to your "uncle", how do you think he will react? :unsure: :tongue: