• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Cottonmouth, I finally feel the need to DEFEND YOU AGAINST @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) after SHE CHALLENGED YOU..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle can easillee use that example of calling people son of whore and dare to say I did not scold him by calling son of whore KNN this alone is good enough to say this person does not leeserve to be a human being KNN
Twisting things out of context to repeat lies to accuse me a liar is your usual Cantonese liar son of whore character. Everyone with a conscience can see it is always this hakka snake son of whore @empathizerofeatshitndie viciously attacking me since day one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twisting things out of context to repeat lies to accuse me a liar is your usual Cantonese liar son of whore character. Everyone with a conscience can see it is always this hakka snake son of whore @empathizerofeatshitndie viciously attacking me since day one.
As I said before @empathizerofeatshitndie is the best proof that you need NOT do a thing to malaysians for them to viciously attack you no end despite them being caught a liar more than once they have no qualms to point their evil filthy finger at me accusing me a liar.

jw5

Loyal
Like Boss Sam i have no time to read most of the fucking crap here but don’t know why still see dogs snakes cockroaches houseflies hovering around me abusing me and then turned around to deny and accuse me the abuser. These zero credibility hypocrites hiding behind clones why you trust their words?

You admitted that you abused me a few times too, and I never once baited you in any way. There is another moniker, I think it is no faith or something, I am pretty certain he has no clones, but you also abused him without him ever baiting you. Don't worry about me trusting their words, I will sort that out for myself. Monikers are not important, only real life is important. :coffee:
Come to think of it, even real life is not that important. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You admitted that you abused me a few times too, and I never once baited you in any way. There is another moniker, I think it is no faith or something, I am pretty certain he has no clones, but you also abused him without him ever baiting you. Don't worry about me trusting their words, I will sort that out for myself. Monikers are not important, only real life is important. :coffee:
Come to think of it, even real life is not that important. :biggrin:
No you are wrong @no faith always bait me come to my threads to attack me too and I thought he is scroobal clone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phua cheebye Very Kind Lady must be stripped naked and have her cunt whipped by a metal chain.
Pui you nameless evil coward liar son of whore go to my Facebook to spam your violent threat and defamation of me a virgin being a dirty fucking old slut prostitute whore. Pui!

jw5

Loyal
No you are wrong @no faith always bait me come to my threads to attack me too and I thought he is scroobal clone.

You thought wrong. My view is that he attacked you because you abused him first. Sorry, but that is my honest assessment. If you don't admit that you abused people without being baited, I will once again quote myself as an example. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You thought wrong. My view is that he attacked you because you abused him first. Sorry, but that is my honest assessment. If you don't admit that you abused people without being baited, I will once again quote myself as an example. :wink:
If I get it wrong like your case I will admit but I don’t think that is the case for @sweetiepie @Cottonmouth @no faith. I mean why didn’t I abuse so many others? There must be some reasons.

jw5

Loyal
Actually is @Cottonmouth a Sinkie clone? But he definitely has a deep hatred of me for unknown reasons.

I believe that screwball is the instigator and sinkie could be his clone. I also think cottonmouth is TFBH clone. But he is not the instigator (and imho he has many good qualities), perhaps an enabler who took over the job as main harraser. So there are these 2 people who have a lot of monikers. This is my view. :coffee:

The others I believe were abused by you first. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that screwball is the instigator and sinkie could be his clone. I also think cottonmouth is TFBH clone. But he is not the instigator (and imho he has many good qualities), perhaps an enabler who took over the job as main harraser. So there are these 2 people who have a lot of monikers. This is my view. :coffee:

I don’t think Sinkie is scewbal clone because I am sure @glockman is Sinkie clone. There was once when @glockman was behaving like the asshole that he said others are, viciously attacking me very unlike his peace and love, steadfast fake shit lies now.

jw5

Loyal
I don’t think Sinkie is scewbal clone because I am sure @glockman is Sinkie clone. There was once when @glockman was behaving like the asshole that he said others are, viciously attacking me very unlike his peace and love, steadfast fake shit lies now.

Imho, and I am just guessing, the glockman character now is more similar to the real person. I don't know for sure, that is just my view. :coffee:

My view also is that the real ginfreely person is not the normal "pui son of whore" persona that we see here, but a rather logical and nice person with a sense of humour. :smile:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now what on earth is a TFBH clone??
As seen from @empathizerofeatshitndie wonderful history search, you have seen for yourself how it all started between us, or rather how it started from her.

That wretched cunt started it first and she must die with her legs open.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL................ok but please tone it down. Thanks. :smile:

If you need any more convincing, search all the posts I made before this lunatic cunt initiated her first attack. The archives are all there, in public.

Arrange us one to one in a boxing ring.
I will claw her inside out and summon my personal lightning to strike her nipple.

afZYC.gif