• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Cottonmouth, I finally feel the need to DEFEND YOU AGAINST @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) after SHE CHALLENGED YOU..

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye @ginfreely I hope you die in your sleep tonight with your legs open, labia spread wide.
Those who found your corpse can eat don't waste, will prostitute you out to their bangla friends.
Eventually, they will DHL you and your cheebye to India. They will fuck you to ashes.

jw5

Loyal
Cheebye @ginfreely I hope you die in your sleep tonight with your legs open, labia spread wide.
Those who found your corpse can eat don't waste, will prostitute you out to their bangla friends.
Eventually, they will DHL you and your cheebye to India. They will fuck you to ashes.

You sound very angry, is it because you were abused by a female figurehead when you were young?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking cunt @ginfreely chaocheebye, go pollute threads still dare to act innocent. You deserve to have your throat slit and your cheebye fucked till it bleed. You fucking whore!
You nameless evil coward liar bastard sons of whores hide in forum hide in unit to defame and attack me non stop are the ones acting innocent not me. Pui!!!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @Leongsam, on "Aug 29, 2021" (last year), you posted the following reply to your dearly beloved @ginfreely:
sammyboy.com/threads/who-should-be-deleted-from-sammyboy-cottonmouth-or-ginfreely.309444/post-3462220
if you spam I will delete all your posts and put you in the sin bin for two weeks.
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @Leongsam, on "Aug 29, 2021" (last year), you posted the following reply to your dearly beloved @ginfreely:
sammyboy.com/threads/who-should-be-deleted-from-sammyboy-cottonmouth-or-ginfreely.309444/post-3462220

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438
It’s been 5.5 months since I left and the malicious dogs cottonmouth aka glockman aka Jeremy Quek as per hint by jw5 (and sweetiepie etc) are allowed by Leongsam to smear and insult me slut whore mistress with no consequence. I have to inform Leongsam to delete the posts and sometimes to no avail and i am sick of it. So Leongsam did not follow his deal to get his moderators to remove posts speaking ill of me so here I am carrying out my vow to spam the forum if cottonmouth is allowed to spam in my threads without consequence - which cottonmouth obviously did and was allowed - and he has been allowed in this 5.5 months no need follow his agreement to stop insulting me and continued to smear and insult me whore just yesterday and insulted me have std one day before that and everyday with no consequence.

Another thing to highlight is I realised after I left forum that @strawberry = @kaninabuchaojibye and I already know @nightsafari = @kaninabuchaojibye i.e despicable nightsafari is the strawberry that started the thread Who is Ginfreely sugar daddy and then keep upping it on the pretext of asking about strawberry. No wonder so pretentious always pretending to like my Hokkien threads while stabbing me non stop.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear:
@Cottonmouth
@glockman
@sweetiepie
@bart12
from what I've seen so far, all of you and myself have been accused by @ginfreely of being monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek"; but I strongly believe that the chance of him being the real-life identity of any one of us is very low! :smile:

Also, I believe that all of you are probably aware that @ginfreely has a habit of swearing that she will "die a violent death" if something that she's very sure is true is actually false:
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/?q="I+die+a+violent+death"&c[users]=ginfreely&o=date
So I'm now wondering, will she dare to swear that if all of us are really not monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek", then she will die a violent death? :unsure: :tongue:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear:
@Cottonmouth
@glockman
@sweetiepie
@bart12
from what I've seen so far, all of you and myself have been accused by @ginfreely of being monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek"; but I strongly believe that the chance of him being the real-life identity of any one of us is very low! :smile:

Also, I believe that all of you are probably aware that @ginfreely has a habit of swearing that she will "die a violent death" if something that she's very sure is true is actually false:
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/?q="I+die+a+violent+death"&c[users]=ginfreely&o=date
So I'm now wondering, will she dare to swear that if all of us are really not monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek", then she will die a violent death? :unsure: :tongue:
Why should I swear when I am not like you Jeremy Quek harassing and bullying gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress and mdm wong AND dare not swear?

Listen up I did not harass Jeremy Quek but only replied to his or rather your harassment and I left not once but twice for a year and yet you continued to viciously attack me non-stop busting your own lies that you attacked me because I attacked you.

There is obviously a world of difference between you and me which of course you pretend can’t see to attack me just like how you admitted to pretend to be my friend to attack me. Pui!View attachment 144569

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Dear:
@Cottonmouth
@glockman
@sweetiepie
@bart12

Appreciate your post. I am not any of the monikers, or Jeremy or some others. I am just me :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Appreciate your post. I am not any of the monikers, or Jeremy or some others. I am just me :biggrin:
You Jeremy Quek son of chicken insulted me a virgin as slut whore mistress and called it your entertainment. And you have been busted by jw5 and me and Leongsam clone hunter = cottonmouth = ginmother. And cottonmouth is busted by jw5 to be @empathizerofeatshitndie and self busted too posting same style sex comics.

Appreciate your clone post then you should swear if you are Jeremy Quek you die a violent death just like I swear if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. So simple. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek son of chicken insulted me a virgin as slut whore mistress and called it your entertainment. And you have been busted by jw5 and me and Leongsam clone hunter = cottonmouth = ginmother. And cottonmouth is busted by jw5 to be @empathizerofeatshitndie and self busted too posting same style sex comics.

Appreciate your clone post then you should swear if you are Jeremy Quek you die a violent death just like I swear if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. So simple. Pui!
Same for you @empathizerofeatshitndie Hakka son of chicken that accused me tell lies from English A1 to virgin to mdm wong. And I did swear I am not mdm wong. You should swear you are not Jeremy Quek. Pui!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear:
@Cottonmouth
@glockman
@sweetiepie
@bart12
from what I've seen so far, all of you and myself have been accused by @ginfreely of being monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek"; but I strongly believe that the chance of him being the real-life identity of any one of us is very low!
:smile:

So I'm now wondering, will she dare to swear that if all of us are really not monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek", then she will die a violent death?
:unsure:
Dear @glockman, many thanks for your reply and I appreciate your post too!
bow-gif.40441

:inlove:
For the first time since I joined this forum, I finally feel the need to do some swearing!
So please join me in saying:

I swear that if my real-life identity is the "Jeremy Quek" that @ginfreely keeps calling me, I will die a violent death!
:cool:

Now let's see whether @ginfreely will dare to swear that if we are really not monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek", then she will die a violent death!
:wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear @glockman, many thanks for your reply and I appreciate your post too!
bow-gif.40441

:inlove:
For the first time since I joined this forum, I finally feel the need to do some swearing!
So please join me in saying:

I swear that if my real-life identity is the "Jeremy Quek" that @ginfreely keeps calling me, I will die a violent death!
:cool:

Now let's see whether @ginfreely will dare to swear that if we are really not monikers that are used by the same man that she keeps calling "Jeremy Quek", then she will die a violent death!
:wink:
Now you Hakka son of chicken are repeating lies again when I already clearly told you why should I swear when it’s you attacked me and not I attacked you; and what you are doing now is just what I already did: swear that I am not mdm wong when you viciously attacked me as mdm wong AND YOU DARE NOT SWEAR THEN if I am not mdm wong you chop off your head and yet got the cheek now to demand I swear when I am not even the one attacking. Pui!