• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dead NS Slave Father: I DON'T Want That Lan Jiao Sg Flag!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever the NCOs or officers or standing orders say, or the opening hours of the medical centre, if you're really sick, just say you're sick and refuse any physical duty. What are they going to do? Beat you up or shoot you?

When medical centre opens, go and report sick. If the medical officer finds you not sick, you can be charged for malingering. But if you knock out or drop dead after the medical officer sends you back for normal duty, he's liable to be charged.

That's the procedure as far as I understand during my time.

if you tell your NCO that you have mc.
they will not let you do exercise
they are normally very scare of such issue

the only person who are responsible are himself.
people have to take responsibility for themselves

hey he got a state funeral

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal

what that happen in the ns guy case is that he have excuse for light duty not really mc and that excuse is given FOR HIS LIMPS because it was in pain. IN NORMAL ARMY NOWADAYS they will encourage u to do UPPER BODY EXERCISE since your LOWER BODY IS EXCUSE. this is why he is up at the chin up bar.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I'm surprised that an MC issued by SGH needs to be endorsed. During my time, an MC issued by a government hospital or polyclinic would be accepted without question by the NCO or officer concerned. Only MCs issued by private clinics needed to be endorsed at the medical centre of the camp concerned.

Big Brother

Alfrescian
Loyal
At best we can only speculate at this time. Let MINDEF conduct its investigations and the truth will be known soon.

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be reminded that its a young & promising fit person with much potential for bright future ahead. Not to forget, his parents have invested years of upbringing to this state. And to think that some lousy miserable 1 time compensation payment inclusive of a 1 time all expenses paid ceremonial funeral + 1 piece of oversized rag is sufficient for the family?

Who will the parents depend on when they grow old? Will they ever have a retirement at all? Can that lousy sum of compensation last them till they day they join him?

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
At best we can only speculate at this time. Let MINDEF conduct its investigations and the truth will be known soon.
I've been through piles of BOI during my time in national slavery, all that crap is just a waste of tax payers $, paper & time.

All it takes is for the commander or CO to convene any officer within the unit to carry out the investigations. The officers are briefed to conduct the investigation, but 99% of the time their professionalism in executing the task greatly falls short of what any idiot could produce.

The officer asks for an example or template for similar case in precedence, all he does is plagiarize the entire thing, except for change in serviceman's particulars & slight changes in the details of incident. Sometimes, after seeing such half-fcuk standards from them, we just fill like making them sign extra until ORD.

Even if the officer was a regular, the standard of investigation report produced is also like crap. As a result, many innocent NSF have fallen victims, getting charged or court martial just because the officer lack professionalism in performing his task.

To the commander or CO, as long as the job is done, he closes the case. He's not interested in re-opening the case, to see if the investing officer (IO) did a proper job or not.

The best way for any form of investigation no matter big or small, should be carried out by 3rd party IO, be it from a different unit, or totally unassociated/ unaffiliated unit, to ensure truthful & unbiased findings.