• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darinne Ko NUS Law Scandal Student Girl

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lIGmTvF480o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I shall fearlessly defence ?

I am no illusion ?

Gong similan, Prof ?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. in his defence: "i paid the student whore, and she was whoring mah".
3. so these was consent from both parties, some transactions!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lIGmTvF480o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am no illusion ?

Gong similan, Prof ?

How ironic indeed? This fucker had in 2002 as a district judge, sentenced a full-time NSman Yeo Boon Shiong to six years and nine months in jail and ordered to be given six strokes of the cane for having sex with a 14 year old girl.

Although he's not fucking an underage girl this time, but fucking in exchange for better grades in his vocation is definitely more evil and deserved a hash punishment, if justice still prevails.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am no illusion ?

Gong similan, Prof ?

And some sinkies here were surprised when I expressed my misgivings about the intelligence levels of these academics. :rolleyes:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am no illusion ?

Gong similan, Prof ?

"Arders" journey at 1:22? I hope he knows how to spell "arduous" as well.........

F_gal

Wa this Prof very good leh, can fuck, get Money and gift! Maybe his part-time job is Tortise Head, supply NUS quality for the RICH!

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
boy are you slow.

nothing is secret when they are watching you.

also, nothing is secret here ... sammyboy has been hinting this here by all his praises for them

we know who you are, and if we want, we can know all about you.

The likely secret squirrel is either the wife, the girl's parents or her new BF. I can't see how anyone else could have gotten the credit card details.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I jus read that the gal will be testifying and even said she "did nothing wrong".. this is going to be interesting.
ShinMin daily plastereed her pics on the weekend and err.. not chio leh...
reports even said that students say her dressing very sexy and she herself even admitted that she was "excited" to be meeting ppl in the legal profession.

So.. if she says shd din do anything wrong, and Tey wants to fight till the end to get to the truth.. this is going to be an interesting show.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that she did nothing wrong. If not for whoring itself for money, Singapore wouldn't have survived.

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
switching to the dark side now? scroobal sure knows how to draw the line ...
good for him, because they are watching....

everybody missed the point here ... every breath you take.

Looks like it going to be a situation where the star witness is going to turn hostile and they may have to impeach her credibility based on her statement to CPIB.

They will convict him first and then charge her.

Frankly they deserve each other. It is not fair on those that have persevered and earned their degrees on merit.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I jus read that the gal will be testifying and even said she "did nothing wrong".. this is going to be interesting.
ShinMin daily plastereed her pics on the weekend and err.. not chio leh...
reports even said that students say her dressing very sexy and she herself even admitted that she was "excited" to be meeting ppl in the legal profession.

So.. if she says shd din do anything wrong, and Tey wants to fight till the end to get to the truth.. this is going to be an interesting show.

Get someone's dick into your vagina is nothing wrong

Sing Michael Jackson to the court

"Tell 'em that is human nature
Why, why does he do me that way?"

Apologies to Steve Porcaro

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you need to read the various posts. This is going back to your Keiling theory. She is not a pupil. She did not even apply to sit for the bar exams.

Apparently she has a big mouth.

I picked it up from the very early posting by Buikia which he must have cut and paste from TNP.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....changing-grades-for-sex&p=1153832#post1153832

More details...

The 23-year-old fourth-year law student, who has since graduated, is currently a pupil in a local law firm.

She has been described by her friends as a lively and ambitious person. She had told some friends about the incident believing that it had blown over.

Last year, when she was still in university, she had approached the professor for a better grade.

The students who spoke to The New Paper said that in order to be hired by one of the top four law firms in Singapore, a student has to graduate with at least a second uppers honours.

In order to get an 'A' grade for the elective, the student had struck a deal to have sex with the professor, the daily reported.

The facts keep shifting.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that she did nothing wrong. If not for whoring itself for money, Singapore wouldn't have survived.

"did nothing wrong" and "did nothing" is different.

In the courts, right or wrong is in the hands of the judge, this girl should know better.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing wrong as in letting his penis into her vagina, not into her ass.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Subhas has quite a few such offers previously so he is not so easily tempted. He would rather use the money to pay for better looking girls. If he does it, I think not the girl cock-eye but him!

Subhas used to chiong Carnival nightclub in the 90s. He then graduated to Lido Palace. He;s close to Hai Loke San chaps. After his recent ops, bo lim chew liao. Got $ scared die lah.