• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damage control from WP

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No govt in the world can make a success out of every single member of society. Humans aren't built that way.

However, the PAP creates an environment where all those with the potential to succeed have an equal chance of doing so. I already pointed out in my earlier post that those who made it had no head start over the others. They made good on their own in an environment created by the PAP.

What about talented local artists and sportsmen who get no funding from the govt because all the funding has been channelled to help foreign artists and sportsmen instead? We have had so many cases of talented Singaporeans having to leave Singapore's arts and sporting scene because the establishment turned a blind eye to them.

And if you're talking about the business climate, our local SMEs sector is lackluster compared to other countries, even Malaysia, because they are constantly crowded out by GLCs.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree...we shd just let this blow away and let the electorate decide if YSL chooses to stand again.
hahaha.....gugu.....you are becumming kuku like kukubird.
ysl is finishto with wp....
do u think he can win another seat with another party???
can.....but the chance is just like you striking the big sweep.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This saga is just some embarrassment to YSL that's all. But for YSL to resign from CEC is a very stupid move since they have decided to keep everything hush hush right from the start. They could just drop him quietly during the coming OPC. Someone without political sense must have engineered it.

Goh Meng Seng

I really don't see what's the big difference between dropping someone at the annual OPC and someone resigning during a monthly CEC meeting, except one of slightly more drama than the other. The same speculations will persist in either case.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, so many people are concerned with where Yaw puts his dick while the corruption cases, Uni fees increase, FT increase, HDB price increase, property price increase, now not so concerned

so many people really cannot see beyond the CB,,,,, kan

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, how YSL comes out from this saga is anyone's guess.

Did Shanmugam suffer from the infidelity rumours when he was an up and coming MP? The pap just side stepped that rumour then.

I wonder why forumners here are so engrossed with YSL?

Following what happened to Shnmugam and what pap handled it, shdnt this be a none event ?

Tracy,you must know where I stand with PAP.Indeed I don't mince my words where PAP is concerned.But how sure are you that Shanmugam is dirtied?.....because one faceless nameless scroobal says so?....Even if Shanmugam is indeed a skirt chaser PAP seems to have the matter tightly under the wrap whereas WP had already let the cat out of the bag.For all I care LKY himself may have many a sordid sex stories under his belt.But do we know any better?

That is the bone of my contention.

If you had read my previous posts.I made it clear what Yaw does or does not do in his or her bedroom is none of my business.He is an adult of sexual consensual maturity.Even if Yaw is into wife swapping,so be it.But when exposed he should take a stand as a MP and a politician.That is what is expected even in a permissive society,as in the case of ex president Clinton and Tiger Woods.Heck,Tiger Woods is not even a politician but has to own up for his martial infidelity since he was portrayed as a poster boy.

Hence as a member of the parliament Yaw must own up to his electorate.And let his voters decide to forgive or forget.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is obvious that the final loser is YSL this time round, dragging WP into the m&d.

Well, don't be sad for me, should be sad for WP.

WP wanted 3 corner fights but it must know what it means. The fight should begin NOW till next GE. It is sad that other opposition parties didn't want to start fighting WP now, rather taking a by-stander stance. So be it.

But don't worry, I am non-partisan, thus not fighting WP. However, it is people here who thought so and tried to view good suggestions made by me with contempt. So be it. You can't really resurrect a dead person now as the opportunity has gone pass.

Goh Meng Seng

That's what I've been saying, I am sad for WP too.

But your claim of not fighting WP is spurious. Just asking the folks here including JW5. It looks pretty darn personal to us.

You're the one treating others with contempt and hitting out at others -- not just YSL and WP but also fellow forummers here -- in an ungentlemanly fashion.

If you cannot handle critcism you should just leave the forum. I am not talking about personal attacks which I don't condone. But if you're going to behave in an ungentlemanly fashion just beacuse someone has critcized you, it just shows how little class you have.

In fact I am sad for you too. You're not a gentleman.

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't be too sad for WP. at least they are free from having someone like GMS in their party.

That's what I've been saying, I am sad for WP too.

But your claim of not fighting WP is spurious. Just asking the folks here including JW5. It looks pretty darn personal to us.

You're the one treating others with contempt and hitting out at others -- not just YSL and WP but also fellow forummers here -- in an ungentlemanly fashion.

If you cannot handle critcism you should just leave the forum. I am not talking about personal attacks which I don't condone. But if you're going to behave in an ungentlemanly fashion just beacuse someone has critcized you, it just shows how little class you have.

In fact I am sad for you too. You're not a gentleman.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just scroobal. How about the whole fucking Law fraternity?:cool:

Thanks but who are these 'whole law fraternity' talking about Shanmugam's filthy baggage?It would help if you could point to me a forum or a website to substantiate your assertion.To the best of knowledge those stories I have heard from some members of the law fraternity were limited to Harry Lee's daughter liaison with one of their kind and how the late Mrs Lee drank scotch on the rock sort of thingy--all under the influence of alcohol.:wink:

Pls enlighten.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks but who are these 'whole law fraternity' talking about Shanmugam's filthy baggage?It would help if you could point to me a forum or a website to substantiate your assertion.To the best of knowledge those stories I have heard from some members of the law fraternity were limited to Harry Lee's daughter liaison with one of their kind and how the late Mrs Lee drank scotch on the rock sort of thingy--all under the influence of alcohol.:wink:

Pls enlighten.

Why do I feel that lawyers don't like to talk to you?

Alladin

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOAH every1 is copying my idea now hoho
Weawy? Any similarities with your expressed ideas are purely coincidental. :smile:
Anyway, similar logical conclusions will be drawn from any mind that is unencumbered by blind loyalty to WP or the hardcore monkey/donkey for opposition voters.

By the way, more YSL shit is surfacing online. Now it is alleged he screws a married PRC neighbour while her husband is out at work.... Looks like YSL quite enjoy having FTs around in sg. :p

Alladin

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... YJJ looks a good choice with the highest losing score but that's wasting an NCMP seat and he contested quite far away from Hougang. So must choose from those not already in Parliament but contested somewhere near Hougang. Koh Choon Yong should be the better choice.
Firstly, WP is against the NCMP scheme in the first instance, so why get fixated with losing a NCMP seat?
Secondly, HG is chockful of people who self profess to vote in any monkey or donkey from WP, so why bother who is put on the slate? It doesn't matter who they put, will still win.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, more YSL shit is surfacing online. Now it is alleged he screws a married PRC neighbour while her husband is out at work.... Looks like YSL quite enjoy having FTs around in sg. :p

Hey,i am beginning to like this guy.

Is there an opening to assist him in his meet-the-people session?

That is indeed the best hunting ground.Because women are at their weakest when they seek help.Ask any ex policeman.When a woman comes to the station with her woes;the policeman who handles her file usually visits her home.At her weakest moment she succumbs easily.

Hope it's not too late as I anticipate a long que of desperado waiting on their hands and knees to assist Yaw in his meet the people session.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is indeed the best hunting ground.Because women are at their weakest when they seek help.Ask any ex policeman.When a woman comes to the station with her woes;the policeman who handles her file usually visits her home.At her weakest moment she succumbs easily.

Are you ex-police too? That's the best hunting ground, yes. Even simple minor traffic accident report can find excuse to call and visit her. :wink:

Ask Golden Dragon, he's the master of the trick. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There is a big difference. One is a proactive act which amount to admission of guilt. The other, through the party mechanism, just don't get nominated to be CEC member which not be seen as related to the case. It is a more subtle way.

The first one, no more speculation, but all think he did it. The other one, still maintain their stance of hush hush, speculation will be there. Apparently they switch tact half way but screw it up badly.

If you want to admit, you must do it all the way, admit, apologize and seek forgiveness. You don't just do a half-F way which will result in opening the flood gates for others who have affairs with you or those with evidence to come in for the kill.

Goh Meng Seng

I really don't see what's the big difference between dropping someone at the annual OPC and someone resigning during a monthly CEC meeting, except one of slightly more drama than the other. The same speculations will persist in either case.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
This is the damaging evidence which I say would surface if he doesn't manage it properly...

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story/OMYStory201202091440-310739.html

婚外情传闻越演越烈,又爆出有新恋情!一名已婚补习教师声称,帮饶欣龙作翻译结孽缘,与他发展出婚外情!

上月底传出,已婚3年多的后港区议员饶欣龙,与已婚女党员搞婚外情。饶欣龙对此避而不谈,正当国人感到疑惑之际,竟又爆出多一名女郎,叫人震惊。

据《新报》报道,1月30日接到黑函,来函者自称是邻居,声称看到饶欣龙趁这名补习教师的丈夫不在家时,前去探望她。

4号女郎受访边说边哭,情绪崩溃;邻居怀疑饶欣龙为躲婚外情传闻而“离家出走”。完整报道,请翻阅09.02.2012《联合晚报》。