• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damage control from WP

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What to do it has happened, let's not let this isolated incident hinder more important task ahead as economy loomed gloomily ahead. Afterall this is a matured world, celebrities have sex scandals all the time too.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think WP's tactic of keeping quiet is working
At first, it was a scandal.
When WP totally screw up their PR, it became a problem
Now that more and more stuff about YSL kena dug up, it's becoming a joke.
From Scandal -> Problem -> Joke. very big improvement

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is out of Yaw's hands even if he should admit, it will hurt others, the concern is of the victims, Mrs Yaw and also Angela's husband. They will get dragged in the m&d also. They should be given the chance to get their bearing on life back. They should not be paying for the mistakes of the pair. WP has given them the chance to pick up the pieces so WP is a people-centric party and Yaw has reciprocated by resigning from important post. Compared to the ruling party which has ministers who keep quiet and did nothing while a limp fellow escapes, once in 50 years floods, expensive HDB etc, there's nothing more to be done. There are real people who are hurt here.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are real people who are hurt here.

Yes and all the guys who were all at the detention centre looking after the limp fellow and got discipline(either having their promotional chances gone, got sack or pay cut) are all FAKE pple. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I guess by now, it is obvious to many people, this is no "damage control" but rather "suicide move".

Goh Meng Seng

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you ex-police too? That's the best hunting ground, yes. Even simple minor traffic accident report can find excuse to call and visit her. :wink:

Ask Golden Dragon, he's the master of the trick. :biggrin:

Ah Ram, I must confess to one thing. And I feel terribly ashamed of myself.

I never dated any complainant or accused persons. Never even chat with them on the phone. There were many instances when their signals came. Sure can makan. But uncle had self-discipline and control.

Must admit the nightclub gals already took up so much of my time. I am no expert wooing OLs. My expertise lies in the night scene.

I sometimes envy some colleagues of mine. They went all the way.

I was told current DCPIB got to know his spouse when she was a complainant. He was IO then.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess by now, it is obvious to many people, this is no "damage control" but rather "suicide move".

Goh Meng Seng

Put the brains of LTK, SL, PS and SL together. Suicide move? To deny when it took place, suicidal. To admit when it did take place, also suicidal. What's left? That's what they chose as an option.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Nope. You chose to keep quiet and evidence or some other women step in to say yes, it happens, you also die... accomplice trying to cover up.

The only best option is honesty. Just admit, apologize, seek forgiveness and move on.

Goh Meng Seng

Put the brains of LTK, SL, PS and SL together. Suicide move? To deny when it took place, suicidal. To admit when it did take place, also suicidal. What's left? That's what they chose as an option.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. You chose to keep quiet and evidence or some other women step in to say yes, it happens, you also die... accomplice trying to cover up.

The only best option is honesty. Just admit, apologize, seek forgiveness and move on.

Goh Meng Seng

Honesty not necessarily the best option in the political arena. Tell me, PAP chaps all honest? As a politician, surely you know better and can't be that gullible and naive.

If WP decided on what to do and what not to, they would have weighed the pros and cons as part of their decision-making process.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The immediate issue now is not about how crook PAP is but how to get WP out of the shit hole YSL has dug for his party.

I am saying this and again, if WP thinks this is the best option, they are dead wrong. If YSL has openly admitted, apologize, seek forgiveness and then resign from CEC, that would be the end of the saga. But he did a half F job which open up a bigger front for attacks all over the place. If there are more women stepping forward, after being encouraged by the first PRC women, what do you think will happen? It will be the road of no return but YSL will have to be sacked from the party.

The sequence of steps must not be mismanaged. That is why I say this is his last chance to do good....until the second, third.... it will become like Jack Neo's case. Totally spoilt lemon.

Goh Meng Seng

Honesty not necessarily the best option in the political arena. Tell me, PAP chaps all honest? As a politician, surely you know better and can't be that gullible and naive.

If WP decided on what to do and what not to, they would have weighed the pros and cons as part of their decision-making process.

Alladin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey,i am beginning to like this guy.

Is there an opening to assist him in his meet-the-people session?

That is indeed the best hunting ground.Because women are at their weakest when they seek help.Ask any ex policeman.When a woman comes to the station with her woes;the policeman who handles her file usually visits her home.At her weakest moment she succumbs easily.

Hope it's not too late as I anticipate a long que of desperado waiting on their hands and knees to assist Yaw in his meet the people session.
Oh yeah! I was wondering what's so attractive about joining WP when they are just all rhetoric. Looks like the answer is finally out. Free fucks and no comments.:*:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The funding of arts and sports is a waste of time. The govt is making a big mistake spending money in these areas regardless of who they give it to.

Well, why don't you ask yourself why the govt spends so many millions of foreign athletes then, if you think its a waste of time? You yourself said YOG puts SG on the worldmap, something that by itself stretches credulity. Why doesn't the govt groom our own local talent for the YOG?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never dated any complainant or accused persons. Never even chat with them on the phone. There were many instances when their signals came. Sure can makan. But uncle had self-discipline and control.

You are smart, never eat and shit in the same place. You'd only end up inviting trouble if that woman decides she regretted it and start to play punk.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think the problem right now is that YSL may not have come clean to LTK and SL about his whole story, exactly how many women he screwed, etc. That could be why LTK and SL felt the best strategy was silence, because they thought that the matter is just involving one or two party members who can be forced into silence.

But now if there are more women involves, perhaps LTK and SL would now want to recalculate their strategy. Of course, the damage is now much greater compared to if YSL had come clean to the WP leadership at the first instance.

gobuster

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid shit stirrer said ysl should do all these then can close case. bull shit. same thing will happen any xyz can come out to claim this and that.

If YSL has openly admitted, apologize, seek forgiveness and then resign from CEC, that would be the end of the saga. But he did a half F job which open up a bigger front for attacks all over the place. .

Goh Meng Seng

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid shit stirrer said ysl should do all these then can close case. bull shit. same thing will happen any xyz can come out to claim this and that.

Can close case if Yaw apologies?....this is where GMS political immaturity is telling.

Tell me which mother,wife or sister will want to meet Yaw alone in his weekly meet the people session?.

Unless Yaw session is an all male meet together thingy.

The only option available for WP is for Yaw to quit his position as a MP.

And if WP dares than it can offer Yaw as it's candidate once again in the by election.

The electorate has to decide whether to close Yaw's case or not.It's their prerogative and not Yaw's or WP's.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many of them. Even DPrisons. There was even a court case when defence counsel asked direct entry ASP who was IO if he had sex with complainant and produced evidence of them checking into hotel. CP asked for immediate resignation and he got it.

I was told current DCPIB got to know his spouse when she was a complainant. He was IO then.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many of them. Even DPrisons. There was even a court case when defence counsel asked direct entry ASP who was IO if he had sex with complainant and produced evidence of them checking into hotel. CP asked for immediate resignation and he got it.

Previous DPrisons I am aware. Was his JO. Current one I am not sure.