• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cycle & Carriage , Mercedes-Benz & Wendy Ng

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i agree with your view. Jap products no way inferior to angmor ones. In fact a lot of times they are better. Korea brands also coming up strongly.

The quality and reliability of Jap and Korean consumer products is WAY better than anything the angmohs can come up with. Unfortunately, most chinks end up buying crappy Mercs and Beemers because their desire to show off their wealth far exceeds their desire to make common sense decisions.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The quality and reliability of Jap and Korean consumer products is WAY better than anything the angmohs can come up with. Unfortunately, most chinks end up buying crappy Mercs and Beemers because their desire to show off their wealth far exceeds their desire to make common sense decisions.

and most of them are crappy drivers...:oIo::oIo::oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i agree with your view. Jap products no way inferior to angmor ones. In fact a lot of times they are better. Korea brands also coming up strongly.

I am a strong supporter of Samsung. Except for their air-con, I am using their fridge, washer, dryer, TV, microwave, iron etc.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not write to c&c instead write to their principals here , they will not take your complaint lightly. C&c will act under pressure from Daimler or take risk of losing agency. Good luck!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about pussy ? You support Korean brand one ?

About 5 years ago, whacked several kimchi pussies at Lion City hotel. My friend was okt. Still remember 2 of them. Though Koreans, they are Uzbekistan nationals. One was mixed with Russian. One pure Korean.

Also makaned some kimchis at the old Glass Hotel, later renamed Concorde Hotel. That must be in the late 90s. Had problem communicating with them.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
My old man swears by MB and nothing else. Well once he switched to a BM. Didn't work for him.

I don't share the same undying passion with him though. :wink:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who continue to extol the virtues of Japanese cars. Consider the scenario. You entered into some contest or lucky draw, and you won the first prize. The sponsor of the first prize happened to be the sole agent for both Mercedes Benz and Toyota.

As for as your prize is concerned, you're allowed to choose between a Toyota Camry and a Mercedes C Class. As a firm believer of Japanese durability and reliability, please tell us which one would you choose as your prize:

toyota_camry-7259.jpg
Mercdes-C-Class-Offers.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I'd choose the Merc of course. I'd then sell it to some dumb fuck Chinaman who wants to show the world that he's made it in life.

I'd then buy a Toyota and invest what's left over.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For those who continue to extol the virtues of Japanese cars. Consider the scenario. You entered into some contest or lucky draw, and you won the first prize. The sponsor of the first prize happened to be the sole agent for both Mercedes Benz and Toyota.

As for as your prize is concerned, you're allowed to choose between a Toyota Camry and a Mercedes C Class. As a firm believer of Japanese durability and reliability, please tell us which one would you choose as your prize:

toyota_camry-7259.jpg
Mercdes-C-Class-Offers.jpg

i would choose Mercedes C Class and then sell it off and buy myself a nissan GTR

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe that Jap cars are not doing well now, look at the spate of recalls with Toyota etc...their standards are slipping