• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Curfew in Spore?? Martial law? 9pm close shop?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like you've said, nothing much besides coffeeshops, fast foods and convenient stores. What's your idea of neighbourhood nightlife? Discos and karaokes in the neighbourhood? Those I don't have in my area and I don't mind.

at least a internet cafe? a pub?

There's a local pub near my neighbourhood there. It's a ktv pub and can wear slippers go there sing or drink.

I wun go there, prefer those in town. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obviously. That's what we believe too. People who are not really involved in the trade at other than just being fat eaters like the pigs they are, don't know.

Anyway you should consider dying also to make this great country even greater. Are you a whiner and one of those losers like the kind we described? Gotta know more about you.

i should consider myself a quiter( thats what your goverment think about me ) not a whiner nor a loser ...cause i dont stay in singapore ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u don't get it? its whole of the food centre close shop. thats ya ya papaya.

some place some stalls open some stalls close. but no. not for tat people's park food centre. they all close stall on monday.

dude , give them a break . they dont close for no reason ( remember ,they still must pay rent every month , ). are you trying to say that even during chinese new year time your "favourite food stall" should open just for you ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are the excrement that came fresh out of your mother's ass.

Why ghost town? Cos people probably are not motivated to work lah! Why would the establishment want to fully curtail night business when they themselves feel it is a bad thing?

Also the city is pretty lively. Low-class neighborhoods are more complicated, and should be monitored even if they aren't.

Maybe you'll have a legitimate complain when Boat Quay is a ghost town.

PS Ghost towns rock. You should die also so that with less whiners and losers who failed to do good in their lives despite their advantages over others in their childhood this country is heavenly living.

i dont agree with you on this ...meaning geyland coffeeshop must all be shut before 23:59 ? that area is too "hot " too :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
are there varieties in the hdb estate town centre after midnight? its all 1. coffeehshop, 2. mac, 3 seven-eleven. what else in the hdb estate town centre??? thats manifestation of LKY ideal night life for u. bare minimum. please go to bed early. i don't like night life, so peasant have to follow me!

imagine yourself as a businessman , would you want to open a pub in HDB estate ? people there have spending power ( i dont look down on them , but if you are a businessman you should think about the facts , cause majority of people staying in HDB have to get up early to work ) ?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
dude , give them a break . they dont close for no reason ( remember ,they still must pay rent every month , ). are you trying to say that even during chinese new year time your "favourite food stall" should open just for you ?

chinese new year close stall, that i understand.

every monday the whole of the food centre close??? i think... the business too bloody good, thats why they can afford to do that.

like i said, there's a demand in the area. traffic is good. lots of people in the area around chinatown mrt station. the hawkers from people's park food centre don't wanna earn money on monday, what can i say? its their choice.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
imagine yourself as a businessman , would you want to open a pub in HDB estate ? people there have spending power ( i dont look down on them , but if you are a businessman you should think about the facts , cause majority of people staying in HDB have to get up early to work ) ?

i would.

think. how many pub in the hdb estate town centre?? very very rare. its all kopitiam. so if u are a businessman, u open pub in hdb estate town centre, i tell u, your business would be bloody hot!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i would.

think. how many pub in the hdb estate town centre?? very very rare. its all kopitiam. so if u are a businessman, u open pub in hdb estate town centre, i tell u, your business would be bloody hot!

guess you make a good businessman :confused:...why not you try selling ice-cream in north pole ? :wink: maybe you could earn your first million ?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chinese new year close stall, that i understand.

every monday the whole of the food centre close??? i think... the business too bloody good, thats why they can afford to do that.

like i said, there's a demand in the area. traffic is good. lots of people in the area around chinatown mrt station. the hawkers from people's park food centre don't wanna earn money on monday, what can i say? its their choice.

the whole food centre close on monday or they close at 9pm every monday ?do you know theres a big different ?

anyway , more human traffic does not mean those people will buy . most of the shops in chinatown close at around 9pm . those people working around there have gone home . meaning less shop open = less shopping crowd = less hungry customer .

dude , if you come over japan , i think you become crazy cause many items and foods are limited edition leh ...

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whole food centre close on monday or they close at 9pm every monday ?do you know theres a big different ?

anyway , more human traffic does not mean those people will buy . most of the shops in chinatown close at around 9pm . those people working around there have gone home . meaning less shop open = less shopping crowd = less hungry customer .

dude , if you come over japan , i think you become crazy cause many items and foods are limited edition leh ...

- i suspect they close on every monday.

- hawker centre is different. don't tell me people go walk in circle at hawker centre, food centre and don't order any food?? (unless the food smells/ looks like shit...) its good traffic, good location, lots of people around the area even at 9pm. of course that people's park food centre, the business is good. common sense lah.

Last edited: