• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawyer becomes hawker. KNN Why she study law and deprive others of a place in law school?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I suspect @syed putra was a former judge who quit to become a deliveroo.
More relaxed for him and more time to come to SBF.:roflmao:
More importantly, a Malay judge lusting after Chinese lawyers or litigants will have serious repercussions. As a deliveroo, he has more access to Chinese girls by delivering Chinese food to Chinese girls. :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my observation, Mat/Minah lawyers are fuck up lawyers. They can only dominate the Shariah court work. Ask them to fight a complex commercial dispute case or Arbitration case, they'll fuck it up big time for you.
Which of the top super duper singkieland lawyers are m&d? I know one is Bayi and another is ah neh....but m&d?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my observation, Mat/Minah lawyers are fuck up lawyers. They can only dominate the Shariah court work. Ask them to fight a complex commercial dispute case or Arbitration case, they'll fuck it up big time for you.
You observe use which part?

I remember last time got one minah enter miss universe. Was a high flyer in a top legal firm, think she still is. Forgot her name.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's a cultural thing.
Example ethnic Thais are a reticent and non confrontational type of people , so they will find it difficult to be trial lawyers/barristers.
Indian seems to be better at law, chinese at businesses , malays at sports/uniform groups ect2 so I believe culture plays an important part in the so called job affinity/competency.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can still be a lawyer with compassion by doing pro bono work. With a double degree in law and economics from NUS, you can't say she is not bright. She is very bright. But she was assigned to do corporate work. That was a big surprise. That means she has good connections. Those without connections will end up in People's Park. People's Park law firms do not have corporate work. They feed on State assigned cases via Legal Aid Bureau.

She hadn't done much corporate work after just two months. It's too early to judge.
Is she leelated to our minah president?