• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSM: Like Father like Son

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retards focus on Tony Tan and Yakob's son OK. Focus on CSM not OK

absolutely spot on!!!

The Year of the Wooden Horse will bring plenty of horse shit to the following cyberbullies...

1.Jw5
2.Thugsin
3.Joetys
4.IHP
5.Eastjossstickslickwhitecandlewax
6.BKT
7.Ah Meng
8.Donor
9.Cufflinks
10.Lordkrishna
11. chonburifc
12 wikiphile
13. teamdrifter
14.oldfart
15.KNNBPCB

and last but not least

MBSSLSUTS AND ALL HIS HENCHMEN
Now all together!!! H U A T !!!!!!!!!!! H O R S E S H I T TO ALL OF THESE CYBERBULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL RUN OVER BY HORSES THIS YEAR.............h u a t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries Bro! I will teach him a lesson later :biggrin:

you and your utter arrogance and snobbery!!!

The Year of the Wooden Horse will bring plenty of horse shit to the following cyberbullies...

1.Jw5
2.Thugsin
3.Joetys
4.IHP
5.Eastjossstickslickwhitecandlewax
6.BKT
7.Ah Meng
8.Donor
9.Cufflinks
10.Lordkrishna
11. chonburifc
12 wikiphile
13. teamdrifter
14.oldfart
15.KNNBPCB

and last but not least

MBSSLSUTS AND ALL HIS HENCHMEN
Now all together!!! H U A T !!!!!!!!!!! H O R S E S H I T TO ALL OF THESE CYBERBULLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL RUN OVER BY HORSES THIS YEAR.............h u a t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am bringing this thread to Page 1 so that mbslots can zap this WMulew faster :biggrin:

fucking evil ah meng rabid dog!!!

a97635_pabst.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retards focus on Tony Tan and Yakob's son OK. Focus on CSM not OK

Dumbfuck brainwashed white scum supporter, of course focus on Tony Tan and Yaacob's son lah.
There are the one that start to bastardize NS.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
another fucking clone of mbssluts!!! faciliate your boss lampar lah..........

a97635_missellie.jpg

Make up your fucking mind, will you...one moment I am a clone of Thugsin, next moment you say I am Chon's clone, then JW5, then Joetys, then Teamdrfiter....can you JUST MAKE UP YOUR FICKLE BRAINS of yours...or ARE YOUR BLAINS WORKING in the first place??? :oIo:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about yakult's son..should be due for National service this year or so..

http://news.asiaone.com/print/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110906-297905.html

Tue, Sep 06, 2011
AsiaOne

SINGAPORE - Dr Yaacob Ibrahim, the Minister for Information, Communication and the Arts, has refuted online speculation that his son will not serve National Service (NS).

Dr Yaacob's 16-year-old son carries dual citizenship in Singapore and the United States. He was issued US citizenship as his mother is an American citizen by birth.

The issue of his son's citizenship was made public when a leaked US diplomatic cable published by WikiLeaks identified the minister's two children as US citizens.

His son is old enough...can anyone verify if the guy is enlisted or chabot?

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena sabo like the Myanmar fella.

Many netizens are so dumb they will believe even an amateurish photoshopped post.

The average IQ of sammyboy netizens is about 25

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn please lah who said this metrosexual ah beng is CSM's son? In future can please verify your facts before posting?

Facts are not important to PAP shills who are hell bent to smear the opposition, dissenters or anyone not toeing the PAP line.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Make up your fucking mind, will you...one moment I am a clone of Thugsin, next moment you say I am Chon's clone, then JW5, then Joetys, then Teamdrfiter....can you JUST MAKE UP YOUR FICKLE BRAINS of yours...or ARE YOUR BLAINS WORKING in the first place??? :oIo:

Dont be like that. No mind, how to make up?

That's why 超级白supporter mah.