• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CSM: Like Father like Son

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both does nothing to contribute to the nation. Does a lot of disturb the peace
1489269_604647116257967_149146938_n.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his son was badly influenced by Patrick Tan, son of PAP President Tony Tan who never do any NS but enjoying his "research" life in USA right after his A Level

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Many patriotic Americans were against US involvement in Vietnam and other wars. Am not against military as a career, it is an individual choice, some people like it, others don't. I remember my NS days, the smart ones report sick on tough days, we learnt this very quickly.

Cheers!

Does it make me any less a sinkie if I disagree with pap's slavery institution?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. Many patriotic Americans were against US involvement in Vietnam and other wars. Am not against military as a career, it is an individual choice, some people like it, others don't. I remember my NS days, the smart ones report sick on tough days, we learnt this very quickly.

Cheers!

so informative.
President Bill Clinton avoided serving in Vietnam war and he chose to study in Oxford.

Later on he sacrificed his times by working as American President and he did not ask for high salary like LEE HSIEN LOONG.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's individual thing whether to serve NS or not, how can you link the son to his father just because he is very westernised. there are so many unfair things that pappies did, why target him. besides, if he serve NS, i think lky's cronies will make things difficult for him especially in a lasup organisation like SAF. if tony's son serve, you already seen how well he is taken care of.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about yakult's son..should be due for National service this year or so..

http://news.asiaone.com/print/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110906-297905.html

Tue, Sep 06, 2011
AsiaOne

SINGAPORE - Dr Yaacob Ibrahim, the Minister for Information, Communication and the Arts, has refuted online speculation that his son will not serve National Service (NS).

Dr Yaacob's 16-year-old son carries dual citizenship in Singapore and the United States. He was issued US citizenship as his mother is an American citizen by birth.

The issue of his son's citizenship was made public when a leaked US diplomatic cable published by WikiLeaks identified the minister's two children as US citizens.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is simple logic... When you want votes... You said hope your son serve NS...

The son do not need votes so he Fuck NS...

Again... Do not believe in politician... They will screw you up...:biggrin:

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun target pple's son lah...you all never realise i never target lky's son or grandson, target that old fart..i think given a choice, their grandsons also dun want to be borned into such a privilege family.:rolleyes:

http://news.asiaone.com/print/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20110906-297905.html

Tue, Sep 06, 2011
AsiaOne

SINGAPORE - Dr Yaacob Ibrahim, the Minister for Information, Communication and the Arts, has refuted online speculation that his son will not serve National Service (NS).

Dr Yaacob's 16-year-old son carries dual citizenship in Singapore and the United States. He was issued US citizenship as his mother is an American citizen by birth.

The issue of his son's citizenship was made public when a leaked US diplomatic cable published by WikiLeaks identified the minister's two children as US citizens.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun target pple's son lah...you all never realise i never target lky's son or grandson, target that old fart..i think given a choice, their grandsons also dun want to be borned into such a privilege family.:rolleyes:

I wondered how the white angmo grandson will feel if he knows his granddad conspired to murder his mummy...

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's individual thing whether to serve NS or not, how can you link the son to his father just because he is very westernised. there are so many unfair things that pappies did, why target him. besides, if he serve NS, i think lky's cronies will make things difficult for him especially in a lasup organisation like SAF. if tony's son serve, you already seen how well he is taken care of.

Dumbfuck opposition supporting retards focus on Tony Tan and Yakob's son OK. Focus on CSM not OK

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chen Show Mao's only son is 12 years old, so perhaps he got bored and adopted an adult son ten years older.

Of course, we can guess the Facebook Page such unfactual photo captions tend to come from. It starts with F (no pun intended) and strangely carries a cartoon of Chen Show Mao's younger days.

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tue, Sep 06, 2011
AsiaOne

Will the son need to make a declaration to decide which passport he will prefer when he turns 18?.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retards focus on Tony Tan and Yakob's son OK. Focus on CSM not OK

It doesn't make sense for Singaporeans to serve NS when our President's own son doesn't do NS. So according to you, we should all just focus on Chen Show Mao's son who haven't even come of age, and ignore the above mentioned fact?

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't make sense for Singaporeans to serve NS when our President's own son doesn't do NS. So according to you, we should all just focus on Chen Show Mao's son who haven't even come of age, and ignore the above mentioned fact?

Yes. The PAP's problem is that opposition supporters even as they are crude tend to be more mindful of facts than PAP supporters.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP Doggie Woof Woof Wmulew, this year you really aiming to win a PBM from your masters issit..???