• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is Fatty who was once at Lavendar Rd opposite those motor accessories retailers. They are now relocated to Hong Lim Park Food Centre. Not your usual fare, not too oily, with a layer of secret condiments heaped on top.

Have you tried the much touted Lau FuZhi ckt ?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the truth is :
you had lived 40 years here because you were born here and later , after having to stay put here for 40 years
you decided this is shit and so moved to other country.
nothing is further than the truth.

he was probably young, ignorant, naive and gullible for 40yrs and thought SG was heaven on earth..now he knows Aus and NZ are much better than SG . now he is old, ignorant, naive and gullible

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866 said:
Have you tried the much touted Lau FuZhi ckt ?

At Old Airport Road? Over rated and expensive. I prefer the stall just opposite. I think it is Lucky, less oily.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so you are saying sinkies have no imagination and therefore they are poor and oppressed.

Singaporeans are too hardworking and trusting for their own good. look at the PRCs in SG...uncouth, dishonest, uncultured, uncivilised. LKY reads that as hard-striving. How tragic!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At Old Airport Road? Over rated and expensive. I prefer the stall just opposite. I think it is Lucky, less oily.

Yes, I too think LFZ is overrated.

I prefer HillStreet ckt at the Bedok South Hawker Centre. Peter's ckt at Jago Close was quite good too:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must say their decision making is very complex. There are too many objectives in the policy making, some in mutual conflict.

It all boils down to a poor leader who cant make decisive decisions but needs plenty of support and staff papers for collective decision

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but we are sick and tire of hearing : we are the best , we are the smartest , the cleanest , we deserve the high salary.
when it is not the case.

we are not getting that good deal as you said , instead we are receiving the short end of the stick.

well said. if the pap insist they are the best, they better perform like the best. but instead, they are mediocre. so how can singaporeans not be against the pap??

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:
You are getting an excellent deal. Just take a look at Singapore's GDP and its reserves and you'll realise how competent the government is.

Stop referring to the GDP again. It has become a bad word. Imagine all that money going to a small group of people, earned on the blood and sweat of poorly paid ordinary people. At the same time, every infrastructural highway or junction gets more and more congested.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop referring to the GDP again. It has become a bad word. Imagine all that money going to a small group of people, earned on the blood and sweat of poorly paid ordinary people. At the same time, every infrastructural highway or junction gets more and more congested.

The pap is squeezing blood and sweat from Singaporeans and poor 3rd world foreigners. As I said before, I wonder whether the pap leaders and their families can sleep peacefully at night.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866 said:
Yes, I too think LFZ is overrated.

I prefer HillStreet ckt at the Bedok South Hawker Centre. Peter's ckt at Jago Close was quite good too:smile:

I tried Hill Street before. Has a fresh tow gai taste. Have not try Peter.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
will try it, bro :smile::smile::smile:

Actually Hong Lim Park has 3 famous ckt. Other than Fatty, there is the old Outram stall. Forgotten what the other is - another Hill Street outlet. Can try all three and compare.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Hong Lim Park has 3 famous ckt. Other than Fatty, there is the old Outram stall. Forgotten what the other is - another Hill Street outlet. Can try all three and compare.

Yes, I think HongLim's ckt are all quite good.

Have you tried the ckt at Marine Parade Central? Won many awards..I believe it's known as Apollo!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
don't know the stalls by the owners name :p:p:p
only know it's on the same side as Kallang Orh Luak, facing the carpark. the ckt not to my likings :o:o:o