• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Not Really So

I'm sure you can feel it if you look hard enough. Some just got a rude shock of the truth when Lee Zedong said that he believed in democracy and having a two party system was his political dream which it turned out to be a fascist in full control of the state. Lies upon lies. And you should know this is not a news anymore. You can feel it.

There's a saying, 上梁不正下梁歪。When the upper beam is not straight, the lower beam will be crooked. So, when I saw how these govt institutions do there things, I could smell a rat ! Something was not right. Hey ! I was only 14 or 15 yo then.

Well said:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter how many PAP men there were. You might as well say all of them including TKL who was an ex-member and TJS who was GCT's assistant. More important is how people voted against the candidate the PAP had openly and blatantly supported.

True...somehow, most Singaporeans have been involved with the PAP...either he is in PCF , grassroots, etc..your point is good , TT was PAP, TCB was PAP, TKL was PAP, TJS was PAP..

But it is not the past that counts.

It is the present that counts.. Even the present PAP is totally different from the original PAP

is TT for the current PAP?..maybe

is TCB for the current pap? not likely

is TKL for the current pap? I dont think so

is TJS for the current pap? defintely not!!

So I dont agree with LeongSam's and Yacoob Ibrahim's point.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: So, You Are A Sympathizer ?

Sometimes, I do wonder what would an unemployed person tick on which box : unemployed or self employed ? The word "professional" sounds weird too. Because, if one is a full-time basketball player, then one is a pro !

The word "professional" has been misused and abused

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP had two men in the race. If you add up TCB and TT, it shows more than 70% support for the PAP.

Cecilia Cheung was Mrs Nicholas Tse ...In 2010, you can rightly associate Cecilia with Nicholas. Can you associate Cecilia with Nicholas today? No, because they are divorced. So, it is wrong if you associate Cecilia with Nicholas now because they were married in 2010.

Have you heard of falling out?

When TCB campaigned for PE 2011, do you sense that he is a PAP man? I dont!!

He might have been a pap man before 2010. But in 2011, TCB showed that he is no pap man

It is who he is that counts, not who he was

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He might have been a pap man before 2010. But in 2011, TCB showed that he is no pap man

It is who he is that counts, not who he was

He was put there to split the vote to ensure that either way, the PAP would win.

Of course he had to market himself differently. Had he just presented himself as a duplicate of Tony Tan, he wouldn't have been able to divert votes from TJS and TKL.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was put there to split the vote to ensure that either way, the PAP would win.

Of course he had to market himself differently. Had he just presented himself as a duplicate of Tony Tan, he wouldn't have been able to divert votes from TJS and TKL.

That's a consolation the pap gave itself. It was first hinted by YI to redeem pap's hurt ego. See Post #1082...Many foreigners and outsiders were deceived by YI and took that as the gospel truth. Obviously you are one of those deceived by YI..But Singaporeans are wiser and know better..TCB has fallen out with the PAP and is championing against the PAP. You will hear more of TCB and see his rise as an anti PAP Singaporean

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:

Sorry. The logic missed me. You have one guy, TCB, who could have won the Election all by himself, even without declared unions, government and what's not support. And then you threw in another guy who could potentially split his votes in two and give the chance for the third or fourth guy to win. How could two bets be better than one? If it was a random gamble with no voters allegiance you could use this method. Otherwise it was pure idiocy. Do you really mean that PAP adopted this strategy?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry. The logic missed me. You have one guy, TCB, who could have won the Election all by himself, even without declared unions, government and what's not support. And then you threw in another guy who could potentially split his votes in two and give the chance for the third or fourth guy to win. How could two bets be better than one? If it was a random gamble with no voters allegiance you could use this method. Otherwise it was pure idiocy. Do you really mean that PAP adopted this strategy?

Good point..

If LeongSam and the PAP are correct and are not into self delusion, then

1. TT vs TKL vs TJS wld produce 70%: 5%: 25% and TT wld be a glorious winner.
2. TCB vs TKL vs TJS wld also produce 70:5:25..TCB wld be the outright winner.

So If the PAP is as confident as LeongSam said, why the need to put in TT and TCB to contest against TKL and TJS and make the winner (TT or TCB) look bad?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LeongSam is badly out of touch..He wld sound more credible and wise if he analysed that the PAP was afraid that TCB will defeat its openly endorsed candidate TT and the pap had to desperately resort to let in TJS so as to mitigate the anti pap votes to TCB..If TJS didnt contest, most of his votes wld have gone to TCB and almost none to TT...with that kind of analysis, LeongSam wld have sounded more convincing.

If TJS didnt contest PE 2011..the likely result wld have been TCB-65%, TT-35%, TKL-10% ..that wld be great humiliation for the pap and TT...

But looking at it positively, hopefully this near miss will help the pap be a better government for this term.

Let's see whether it learns from this near miss

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
1. TT vs TKL vs TJS wld produce 70%: 5%: 25% and TT wld be a glorious winner.
2. TCB vs TKL vs TJS wld also produce 70:5:25..TCB wld be the outright winner.

in my humble opinion,
in case 1: TT vs TKL vs TJS, the vote ratio would be 45:15:40
in case 2: TCB vs TKL vs TJS, the ratio would be 42:15:43
heheh...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You forget there are factions within the PAP that need to be catered for too.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You have it all backwards. TJS and TKL were put there to dilute TCB's votes. They succeeded, TCB lost by 7,500 to TT.