• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
low class.jpg
low class.jpg

Chocolate with sticker and MP's name is low class. Even worse is people who support such low class action and queue up to help paste the stickers just to get some rewards from the pap. Singapore is doomed to have such evil pap, low class MP Melvin and gullible volunteers

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do u know about lky, is he your grandfather.

I know LKY, the PM of SG. I know what he did for Singapore, his policies and his care of Singaporeans. I know GCT and LHL, the 2nd and 3rd PM of SG.

When I mentioned LKY, GCT and LHL, I am referring to their policies, not their private and love lives. Do you understand the difference when I mention abt them as PMs and DPMs and not their personal lives. You need to wise up and know the difference

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course. I love to discuss abt such things with intelligent people who dont talk rubbish
Aiyoh....if u know then discuss lor...... im sure alot of intelligent members here would also love to be entertained by your your grandfater stories lor.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just went to see a GP. Consultation and a strong course of antibiotics cost me $25.

If I go polyclinic, consultation alone wld be $44. Why is pap profiteering from my sickness?

And PAP has the audacity to claim that it works for you, for me and for Singapore and HSK asks us to trust the pap and promised that pap will always tell us the truth

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just went to see a GP. Consultation and a strong course of antibiotics cost me $25.

If I go polyclinic, consultation alone wld be $44. Why is pap profiteering from my sickness?

And PAP has the audacity to claim that it works for you, for me and for Singapore and HSK asks us to trust the pap and promised that pap will always tell us the truth
Normally i go GP, it cost me above $60, and when i go polyclinic, it cost me $15. So what cock and bull stories u babbling.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally i go GP, it cost me above $60, and when i go polyclinic, it cost me $15. So what cock and bull stories u babbling.
You can say your points and I say my points. Let people decide who is speaking the truth.

The clinic I went to is Liew Clinic, Laguna Park.

If you are not knowledgeable and dont know much, it doesnt mean what others say are wrong

sohbuckkong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can say your points and I say my points. Let people decide who is speaking the truth.

The clinic I went to is Liew Clinic, Laguna Park.

If you are not knowledgeable and dont know much, it doesnt mean what others say are wrong
Fuck you, common sense already will know that govt clinic will be cheaper then pte clinic, who you want to smoke. Pls go and suck that cheebye balls. Go

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why dont you say that u went to Mount E and were charged $160 for consultation. Therefore Polyclinic's $44 is cheap? Have a little wisdom when you open your mouth