• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF Life can get 2k per month from age 65, what’s there to worry indeed?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for reminding why I have to vote PAP in the next election.

Question: Won't I get more money if my CPF is invested in SPY? My last backtesting over 30 years, investing 10k annually, shows that I could accumulate $1.4 million. Isn't that more money than $24k a year from CPF Life? And if I die early, this money can be given to my family.

My vote for PAP is dependent on your answer to my questions.
Ya the USA stock market very good and the chart always going up. I am very suay to be born in Spore indeed. Who knows how much will my wealth be if i know beforehand and put money monthly into SPY instead of insurance since three decades ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why low payout for sinkess ? Sinkees are underpaid for their CPF retirement funds. CPF funds are a cheap source of funds for Temasik and GIC.
Actually not that low payout leh if I can get 2k return per month considering it’s risk free investment and my contribution period is much less than 30 years in @winnipegjets example and a big portion of it was used to pay for my property.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows how much will my wealth be if i know beforehand and put money monthly into SPY instead of insurance since three decades ago.
Very Kind Lady FOR SUCH STATEMENT CAN

SAY AIRRRRRR
maxresdefault.jpg

SAY AHHHHHHHHHH
48d37ce0a8574797eb99a97df0de5821.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people spend their whole lives working and slaving just to retire near the end of their life old and decrepit and unable to do anything beside sit at home watching TV and calling it their golden years of their lives.....who cares about CPF lol?just to drag out the remainder of ur miserable life in this country of misery?

Look at Leong Sam,migrated to NZ at age 35 with his millions of sheep hole to shag.

I have never thought of migrating when young. Always think of Spore as my one and only home country. Now I know I am the stupid minority indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never thought of migrating when young. Always think of Spore as my one and only home country. Now I know I am the stupid minority indeed.
Stupid minority that loves a so called home country filled with sinkie traitor dogs that call you a stranger and they do not help strangers.