• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF Life can get 2k per month from age 65, what’s there to worry indeed?

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
These contractors will whistle at u at the coffeeshop even if u get 2000 per month from cpf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191101-220606_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20191101-220606_Facebook.jpg
    855.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20191204-191739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191204-191739_Chrome.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 114

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most CPF members will get less than $1000.00 pm from age 65 till they die because they are underpaid (Paid Very Low Interest Received) for their CPF Retirement Funds.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most CPF members will get less than $1000.00 pm from age 65 till they die because they are underpaid (Paid Very Low Interest Received) for their CPF Retirement Funds.
They have only themselves to blame for not saving and investing like wise PAP supporters

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself coward criminal bully dogs wearing masks thinking how great you are hiding in rat hole to trample me with filthy lies while you act subservient infront of people of power just like what subservient son of whore @Valium did indeed.

You are better off dead with a broomstick with a spearhead in your old wrinkly cunt. Gan Siao Bin. Chaocheebye! Kannin laubu chaocheebye! I will kick you in your fucking cheebye until your hymen burst.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb .. you also the same eat, sleep & :poop: contributed nothing to our society.
First I am not you shameless dog eat and sleep to make 300k profit and still got the cheek to boast and look down on me. Second only guaranteed bto profit then can call eat and sleep do nothing to make money. My profit is all earned by 1. taking market risk I.e lose eat and sleep when market crash, 2. paid market interest and taxes I.e UN subsidized. A world of difference indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course la ... everybody want to earn money who want to lose money.

If you are just a working masses .. it’s always good to buy & stay in HDB apartment.

You must have scored a Failed grade in your Personal Finance :biggrin:
Of course but pap only take care of lazy people like you and discriminate and disqualify striving people like me what to do.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These contractors will whistle at u at the coffeeshop even if u get 2000 per month from cpf
Hey shameless and malicious Malaysian rats snakes human flies you stop hovering around posting shit about people that I do not know. Post WHY they will whistle at me more important.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again another rubbish lie. Obviously most will get 1380 if not 2k per month just by salary contribution and a few cash top ups to special account. So many sinkies made few hundred thousand hdb profit no cash to top up their special account then they should blame themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again another rubbish lie. Obviously most will get 1380 if not 2k per month just by salary contribution and a few cash top ups to special account. So many sinkies made few hundred thousand hdb profit no cash to top up their special account then they should blame themselves.
5D8B2570-C76D-4C28-A7FE-8829884148AD.jpeg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many people salary below 3k nowadays?
You stoopid fool don't always read blindly using your jibye holes KNN salary at 3k only how much contribution to cpf monthly KNN and you think people money just in without out to pay for houses KNN no wonder you made poor investments all the time and count money not enough till san geng bang now KNN

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
First I am not you shameless dog eat and sleep to make 300k profit and still got the cheek to boast and look down on me. Second only guaranteed bto profit then can call eat and sleep do nothing to make money. My profit is all earned by 1. taking market risk I.e lose eat and sleep when market crash, 2. paid market interest and taxes I.e UN subsidized. A world of difference indeed.

I will not take unnecessary risk like you & make dubious investments with my hard-earned money.

In your whole life .. you always made the wrong financial decisions :biggrin:

Last edited:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
$2k enough for your multiple STD treatment, labia firming treatment, hole shrinking treatment and nipple clamps and pubic hair trimming?

@ginfreely oldwhore