• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF Life can get 2k per month from age 65, what’s there to worry indeed?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for reminding why I have to vote PAP in the next election.

Question: Won't I get more money if my CPF is invested in SPY? My last backtesting over 30 years, investing 10k annually, shows that I could accumulate $1.4 million. Isn't that more money than $24k a year from CPF Life? And if I die early, this money can be given to my family.

My vote for PAP is dependent on your answer to my questions.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why low payout for sinkess ? Sinkees are underpaid for their CPF retirement funds. CPF funds are a cheap source of funds for Temasik and GIC.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stoopid fool don't always read blindly using your jibye holes KNN salary at 3k only how much contribution to cpf monthly KNN and you think people money just in without out to pay for houses KNN no wonder you made poor investments all the time and count money not enough till san geng bang now KNN
You Cantonese son of whore then read carefully before opening your filthy mouth. This is obviously an example and fact that earn 3k from age 25 also can hit one million in cpf by around 55 if transfer OA to SA. Of course that means excluding housing. And if your household income is really only 3k, you can buy hdb at maximum subsidy. Maybe pay only 10k for your two room.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't say what you can withdraw at 55 and hence doesn't say what is the total balance. :unsure:

I still prefer JohnTan's method. :biggrin:
It says you can monthly draw out 2000 from age 65 means you have balance 271k at age 55. This is peanuts lah considering 3k can hit one million dollar by around age 55 if you never touch cpf for housing.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do people spend their whole lives working and slaving just to retire near the end of their life old and decrepit and unable to do anything beside sit at home watching TV and calling it their golden years of their lives.....who cares about CPF lol?just to drag out the remainder of ur miserable life in this country of misery?

Look at Leong Sam,migrated to NZ at age 35 with his millions of sheep hole to shag.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely can continue to fellatio until she's 69. She will die with a cock in her cum overflowing mouth and her cheebye smiling. Very Kind Lady. You are every inch a fucking slut.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese son of whore then read carefully before opening your filthy mouth. This is obviously an example and fact that earn 3k from age 25 also can hit one million in cpf by around 55 if transfer OA to SA. Of course that means excluding housing. And if your household income is really only 3k, you can buy hdb at maximum subsidy. Maybe pay only 10k for your two room.
You fucking fool be need to be realistic and stop living in fantasies KNN
download.gif

Attachments

• download.gif
    download.gif
    244.6 KB · Views: 117

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will not take unnecessary risk like you & make dubious investments with my hard-earned money.

In your whole life .. you always made the wrong financial decisions :biggrin:
Ya you only can make risk free investment like buying hdb and boast 300k profit from eat and sleep subsidised by taxpayers like me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That why I said you are the most ill-fated woman in the Sinkieland even the lazy people can live a better life than you :biggrin:
Ya unfortunately I am discriminated by pap hdb policy due to I was not lazy and too hardworking to buy condo first. I wrote a letter to st forum complaining this blatant discrimination but it was not published.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya unfortunately I am discriminated by pap hdb policy due to I was not lazy and too hardworking to buy condo first. I wrote a letter to st forum complaining this blatant discrimination but it was not published.
Very Kind Lady you are a fucking jibye st forum harasser KNN did you post your jibye to them and asking them to publish ? KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
$2k enough for your multiple STD treatment, labia firming treatment, hole shrinking treatment and nipple clamps and pubic hair trimming?

@ginfreely oldwhore
All those are not my needs but your Malaysian whore mother wife daughters needs. Hiding your identity while repeatedly making evil false accusations of me is so proud coward Malaysian hypocrite way to win. So xia suay so cheap so useless so devil Malaysian sons of whores indeed.